Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Stepping In

United States

#9443 Sep 14, 2012
R and R in 2012 wrote:
Do your research, obama is selling out this country, I am afraid that soon China is going to own us.
You need to ask Romney where he keeps all his money, sure not in american banks and all the jobs that he wiped out for thousands or sent their jobs overseas.
Do your own research!!!
baba

Oak Hill, WV

#9444 Sep 17, 2012
joe manchin
okay

Charleston, WV

#9445 Sep 17, 2012
u need to start a new page this has gotten off track...lol
True

Clinton, MD

#9446 Sep 18, 2012
U are right.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#9447 Sep 18, 2012
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
Never, because none of this is true. Romney didn't lie to the SEC...period. I've never heard the NJ/Mass voting lie before, but feel free to prove that he broke the law. He picked on a kid as a kid. It's not a hate crime. It's bullying and he would've been suspended from school at best. Tying a dog to the top of your vehicle on a road trip is 100% legal. It isn't abuse. Obama ate dog and mentioned enjoying the taste, so you may want to stay away from that issue. He also didn't cheat on his taxes. He doesn't have to prove it to you, but the IRS will definitely have audited his tax returns already. There was no cheating.
Let's review some of Rmoney's statements:

"The military isn't important"
"I like to fire people"
"I'm not concerned about the poor"
"Let Detroit go bankrupt"
"Middle income is $200,000 to $250,000"
"I dont remember what I said but I'll stand by what I said, whatever it was"
"Don't try to stop the foreclosure process. Let it run its course and hit bottom."
"I take credit for the fact that the auto industry has come back"
"Obama says we need more firemen and policemen. I say it's time for us to cut back on government"
"Corporations are people. They are my friends."
"I'm also unemployed."
"Hey Ann, you got that dog tied up there good yet?"
"My sons are serving their country by helping me get elected"
"I could get elected if my parents were Mexican"
"47% of Americans are freeloaders"

And this idiot is the guy you want to be President? That's scary....really scary.
JustTheFacts

Hundred, WV

#9448 Sep 18, 2012
R and R in 2012 wrote:
Do your research, obama is selling out this country, I am afraid that soon China is going to own us.
ROTFLMAO ... are you kidding me ... they already own us! Were so freaking far in debt to China it's not funny!

All these career politicians need their asses kicked out of office and replaced by people who own small businesses and know how to create real jobs! Of course, you can't create jobs till you fix the bullshit healthcare system we have and make foreign trade fair again by increasing import tariffs!

We have great ideas and make quality products but we can't compete with third world country slave labor!

Remember Bill Clinton started this bullshit with NAFTA & WTO!
1 post removed

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#9450 Sep 18, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's review some of Rmoney's statements:
"The military isn't important"
"I like to fire people"
"I'm not concerned about the poor"
"Let Detroit go bankrupt"
"Middle income is $200,000 to $250,000"
"I dont remember what I said but I'll stand by what I said, whatever it was"
"Don't try to stop the foreclosure process. Let it run its course and hit bottom."
"I take credit for the fact that the auto industry has come back"
"Obama says we need more firemen and policemen. I say it's time for us to cut back on government"
"Corporations are people. They are my friends."
"I'm also unemployed."
"Hey Ann, you got that dog tied up there good yet?"
"My sons are serving their country by helping me get elected"
"I could get elected if my parents were Mexican"
"47% of Americans are freeloaders"
And this idiot is the guy you want to be President? That's scary....really scary.
Every one of these comments are taken out of context but I'll give them to you if you acknowledge that Obama said he would:

"Cut the deficit in half" - It doubled.

"Create millions of shovel-ready jobs." - Net jobs loss.

"Not raise taxes one cent on middle class." Obamacare does that by forcing insurance or pay higher income tax.

"Grow a strong middle class." - It's shrunk under Obama.

"You didn't build that." - Entrepreneurs not only built heir businesses, but they made it possible for government to afford to build the roads, bridges, etc. They are responsible for building this nation to what it is today.

Biden said that Romney would "Put y'all back in chains," to a group largely made up of black people.- Not only a lie, but ridiculous fear tactic that likely lost black voters because of the phoniness of the comment.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#9451 Sep 18, 2012
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
Every one of these comments are taken out of context but I'll give them to you if you acknowledge that Obama said he would:
"Cut the deficit in half" - It doubled.
"Create millions of shovel-ready jobs." - Net jobs loss.
"Not raise taxes one cent on middle class." Obamacare does that by forcing insurance or pay higher income tax.
"Grow a strong middle class." - It's shrunk under Obama.
"You didn't build that." - Entrepreneurs not only built heir businesses, but they made it possible for government to afford to build the roads, bridges, etc. They are responsible for building this nation to what it is today.
Biden said that Romney would "Put y'all back in chains," to a group largely made up of black people.- Not only a lie, but ridiculous fear tactic that likely lost black voters because of the phoniness of the comment.
Deficits have been increasing since the beginning of time.
Middle class job creation has increased substantially under President Obama.
Middle-class taxes have not increased one cent under President Obama.
The middle class is as strong or stronger than ever.
Businesses could not exist without government oversight, infrastructure and law enforcement.
Republicans would probably put blacks back in chains if they could. They think blacks are an inferior people.
1 post removed

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#9453 Sep 19, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deficits have been increasing since the beginning of time.
Middle class job creation has increased substantially under President Obama.
Middle-class taxes have not increased one cent under President Obama.
The middle class is as strong or stronger than ever.
Businesses could not exist without government oversight, infrastructure and law enforcement.
Republicans would probably put blacks back in chains if they could. They think blacks are an inferior people.
No they haven't, but they do it a lot lately. They also have not ever went up this high in a 4 year period.

NO job creation has happened under Obama. There are less people working and more alive since he took office. Do some research.

Obamacare raises income tax on anyone, including the middle class, that do not get health insurance. Again, do some research.

The middle class is shrinking. A five second Google search would answer. Uber-Liberal CNBC is the original author of the article. If Cindi's link didn't give me a virus yesterday, I would attach a link. However, a google search will get you there.

Nobody said we didn't need a government.

You are so full of shit about Republicans. Meet a few before talking trash. Here is a list of people to look at:

Condoleeza Rice, Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas, Colin Powell, Alan Keyes, Martin Luther King Sr, Sojourner Truth, Booker T. Washington, Fredrick Douglas, etc. There are many, many others.
Bob Lewis

AOL

#9454 Sep 19, 2012
Obama PUNKS WVa. He forces 8 EIGHT Coal Mines to close and hands out 1,200 pink slips to workers.

The Democratic Party make Chumps out of West Virginia Voters......after electing Two Democratic Senators and got SCREWED by the Democratic Party and the Democratic President.

Bend over WVa...Democrats aren't done with you yet.
neighbor

United States

#9455 Sep 19, 2012
Bob Lewis wrote:
Obama PUNKS WVa. He forces 8 EIGHT Coal Mines to close and hands out 1,200 pink slips to workers.
The Democratic Party make Chumps out of West Virginia Voters......after electing Two Democratic Senators and got SCREWED by the Democratic Party and the Democratic President.
Do you have proof of this or are you just flapping your jaw?
Birddog

Beckley, WV

#9456 Sep 19, 2012
Bob Lewis wrote:
Horseshit,you have it backwards. Obama is the man.
1 post removed
likely

Parkersburg, WV

#9458 Sep 19, 2012
VOTE FOR MANCHIN A VERY GOOD MAN
punky brewster

Summersville, WV

#9459 Sep 19, 2012
Birddog wrote:
<quoted text>Horseshit,you have it backwards. Obama is the man.
What do you base this statement on?
Birddog

Beckley, WV

#9460 Sep 19, 2012
punky brewster wrote:
<quoted text>What do you base this statement on?
With the new abundance of natural gas more power companies are switching from coal to gas which is less expensive and cleaner burning. This is not Obama's doing.

While I am all for coal miners they need to find a job in the natural gas industry. The writing is on the wall.
Market

Charleston, WV

#9461 Sep 19, 2012
Bob Lewis wrote:
Market conditions forced these layoffs. Did you even listen to the news? Including Alphas CEO?
WV Voter

Bluefield, WV

#9462 Sep 19, 2012
A vote for Jay R. is a vote against WV.
Please wake up, he is not on our side.
He is for the new world order.
Search David Rockfeller, his brother, and check out his stance on current events.
Jay R. is not your friend.
Clueless

Charleston, WV

#9463 Sep 19, 2012
Don t know
Polly Tishen

Covington, KY

#9464 Sep 20, 2012
Let's cut Obama some slack. After all, this is the first time he's had a real job.
soon

Parkersburg, WV

#9465 Sep 20, 2012
Joe Manchin for Senator. GO JOE MANCHIN OUT STATE NEEDS THE BEST AND THAT YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lil caesars beside shop n save 46 min letsrumblehershey... 24
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Peggy 4,256
bridgeport football coach 2 hr TitleTown 46
Marion county wv 7 hr Sideliner 14
Awe whats wrong?? Things didn't go your way?? 11 hr pee wee herman 4
Honeybees 20 hr BridgeportFurnitu... 19
Sheetz 20 hr letsrumbleasswipe 12

Fairmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance