Birddog

Beckley, WV

#9425 Sep 10, 2012
what would you have done wrote:
Good question. What would you have done had you been president at the time? Just curious. And thank you Louda. That was my main point a while back. Would anyone say, hold on one minute, I think I should offer more.? I think not.
I would have done nothing in Iraq. I will never forget Bush on national television telling us that if we did not invade Iraq then a 'mushroom cloud could go up'. That was meant to scare us and to justify the invasion. As a result thousands of American lives were lost and billions of dollars have been spent. In Afghanistan which has been fighting foreign invaders for thousands of years I would have sent in CIA agents to track down and kill Bin laden.
Anybody

Bridgeport, WV

#9426 Sep 10, 2012
The Alaskan Islands?

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#9427 Sep 10, 2012
Anybody wrote:
The Alaskan Islands?
That guy ain't " just right" as people sometimes say.
Ron Sternest

Bronx, NY

#9428 Sep 10, 2012
I support Dave Fox from Sistersville WV!
Birddog

Beckley, WV

#9429 Sep 10, 2012
Ron Sternest wrote:
I support Dave Fox from Sistersville WV!
OOO-KAY.
kay

Grafton, WV

#9430 Sep 10, 2012
So Romney wasn't in the Military neither was Obama. So Romney only released 2 years of taxes that's the same amount Obama released. Romney's school records are open to the public, good luck trying to get Obama's. Romney's medical records are public Obama's ISN'T. Obama's Doctor says Obama's in good health.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#9431 Sep 11, 2012
I think Michael Jackson's doc said the same thing.
coach

Morgantown, WV

#9432 Sep 11, 2012
John Raese is a very smart business man who has taken a couple of companies that he inherited from his grandmother and turned them into a great company called Greer Industries. He and his family own steel companies, limestone companies, coal companies, newspaper radio stations, and asphalt companies. He obviously could simply taken the money he inherited and lived happily ever after but he didn't. He reinvested in those companies, started others, hired thousands of people in WV and continues to run the companies very successfull. That is the kind of person we need in Washington. Someone who knows how to run a business, balance a budget, make the tough decisions. You talk to anyone who works for any of the companies Raese owns they will tell you that he is a good boss. A good man to work for. Yes, he enjoys a very nice income. Hell, he deserves it. Why do we look down on people who are successfull? Is it jealousy? Who would not want to be in his shoes. I for one would love to have the opportunity. Four more years of democratic control and noone will have that chance. Joe Manchin is a two faced liar. ON TV, he shot a hole in the cap and trade bill and then went to D.C. and voted for it. He won't say who he is voting for for President. That means he is voting for Obama. He says one thing to your face and does antoher behind your back. I know, he did it to me. John Raese will tell you what he believes, if you don't like it or agree with it, so be it, but he will not say one thing and do another. If he says something you can take it to the back. That is the kind of person I want representing me in Washington. Raese for Senate!
1 post removed
Birddog

Beckley, WV

#9434 Sep 11, 2012
Ginny wrote:
IXSatanXI Likes to beat his wife while bragging about fcking some loser from WI. whom he met online
Isn't that right Wimpy boy
here is the person and the business she is in he claims to be screwing on a regular basis
Grant Smart Co Wausau, WI, 54403 - YP.com
www.yellowpages.com/wausau-wi/mip/grant-smart ...
Get directions, reviews, payment information on Grant Smart Co located at Wausau, WI.... Grant Smart Co Cpa's; Smart Nikolai, Melanie R, Cpa - Grant Smart Co ...
I recommend no one opened the link above.
2 posts removed
Ginny

Orange, CA

#9437 Sep 11, 2012
LMAO now why would there be a virus on her business website

seems this idiot doesn't want people callinf and inquirinf about the truth
Ginny

UK

#9438 Sep 11, 2012
Birddog wrote:
<quoted text>Don't do it. Looks like a virus.
hey birddog whats the matter are you afraid those with inquiring minds will call and want to know why this woman in WI is screwing one of your home town boys cheating on her husband and him on his wife.

Don't tell me people in WV don't cheat, LMAO
2 posts removed
Birddog

Beckley, WV

#9441 Sep 11, 2012
Notice her ISP address keeps changing. Bad news.
R and R in 2012

Catawba, VA

#9442 Sep 14, 2012
Do your research, obama is selling out this country, I am afraid that soon China is going to own us.
Stepping In

United States

#9443 Sep 14, 2012
R and R in 2012 wrote:
Do your research, obama is selling out this country, I am afraid that soon China is going to own us.
You need to ask Romney where he keeps all his money, sure not in american banks and all the jobs that he wiped out for thousands or sent their jobs overseas.
Do your own research!!!
baba

Mount Hope, WV

#9444 Sep 17, 2012
joe manchin
okay

Ashford, WV

#9445 Sep 17, 2012
u need to start a new page this has gotten off track...lol
True

Gainesville, VA

#9446 Sep 18, 2012
U are right.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#9447 Sep 18, 2012
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
Never, because none of this is true. Romney didn't lie to the SEC...period. I've never heard the NJ/Mass voting lie before, but feel free to prove that he broke the law. He picked on a kid as a kid. It's not a hate crime. It's bullying and he would've been suspended from school at best. Tying a dog to the top of your vehicle on a road trip is 100% legal. It isn't abuse. Obama ate dog and mentioned enjoying the taste, so you may want to stay away from that issue. He also didn't cheat on his taxes. He doesn't have to prove it to you, but the IRS will definitely have audited his tax returns already. There was no cheating.
Let's review some of Rmoney's statements:

"The military isn't important"
"I like to fire people"
"I'm not concerned about the poor"
"Let Detroit go bankrupt"
"Middle income is $200,000 to $250,000"
"I dont remember what I said but I'll stand by what I said, whatever it was"
"Don't try to stop the foreclosure process. Let it run its course and hit bottom."
"I take credit for the fact that the auto industry has come back"
"Obama says we need more firemen and policemen. I say it's time for us to cut back on government"
"Corporations are people. They are my friends."
"I'm also unemployed."
"Hey Ann, you got that dog tied up there good yet?"
"My sons are serving their country by helping me get elected"
"I could get elected if my parents were Mexican"
"47% of Americans are freeloaders"

And this idiot is the guy you want to be President? That's scary....really scary.
JustTheFacts

Cameron, WV

#9448 Sep 18, 2012
R and R in 2012 wrote:
ROTFLMAO ... are you kidding me ... they already own us! Were so freaking far in debt to China it's not funny!

All these career politicians need their asses kicked out of office and replaced by people who own small businesses and know how to create real jobs! Of course, you can't create jobs till you fix the bullshit healthcare system we have and make foreign trade fair again by increasing import tariffs!

We have great ideas and make quality products but we can't compete with third world country slave labor!

Remember Bill Clinton started this bullshit with NAFTA & WTO!
1 post removed

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#9450 Sep 18, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's review some of Rmoney's statements:
"The military isn't important"
"I like to fire people"
"I'm not concerned about the poor"
"Let Detroit go bankrupt"
"Middle income is $200,000 to $250,000"
"I dont remember what I said but I'll stand by what I said, whatever it was"
"Don't try to stop the foreclosure process. Let it run its course and hit bottom."
"I take credit for the fact that the auto industry has come back"
"Obama says we need more firemen and policemen. I say it's time for us to cut back on government"
"Corporations are people. They are my friends."
"I'm also unemployed."
"Hey Ann, you got that dog tied up there good yet?"
"My sons are serving their country by helping me get elected"
"I could get elected if my parents were Mexican"
"47% of Americans are freeloaders"
And this idiot is the guy you want to be President? That's scary....really scary.
Every one of these comments are taken out of context but I'll give them to you if you acknowledge that Obama said he would:

"Cut the deficit in half" - It doubled.

"Create millions of shovel-ready jobs." - Net jobs loss.

"Not raise taxes one cent on middle class." Obamacare does that by forcing insurance or pay higher income tax.

"Grow a strong middle class." - It's shrunk under Obama.

"You didn't build that." - Entrepreneurs not only built heir businesses, but they made it possible for government to afford to build the roads, bridges, etc. They are responsible for building this nation to what it is today.

Biden said that Romney would "Put y'all back in chains," to a group largely made up of black people.- Not only a lie, but ridiculous fear tactic that likely lost black voters because of the phoniness of the comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking 28 min Butthead 12
Who else is sick of all the veterans patting th... 1 hr Vets 1
where did Sheena yow go 3 hr the law 2
Please Help in Need of Rental Property Asap 21 hr QualityHousing 6
Disappearance of Fairmont State Student (Sep '12) Sat casual observer 38
tell me about Spencer Morris Sat Who cares 5
barry bledsoe Fri Harry Fedso 9
More from around the web

Fairmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE