United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

Can anyone tell me who the short Fairmont Cop is that works in the eve time? He has gray hair, glasses, and kind of walks slumped over like he has back issues.

This guy went to a Market St. where two idiots were pointing guns at each other while kids were around and nobody was arrested? As far as I know the two guys even live close and this cop just showed up yelled at some people and left??

This Officer needs evaluated. I think someone needs to address this.

Is this a normal procedure?
Eons

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

Jason Vereze wrote:
Can anyone tell me who the short Fairmont Cop is that works in the eve time? He has gray hair, glasses, and kind of walks slumped over like he has back issues.
This guy went to a Market St. where two idiots were pointing guns at each other while kids were around and nobody was arrested? As far as I know the two guys even live close and this cop just showed up yelled at some people and left??
This Officer needs evaluated. I think someone needs to address this.
Is this a normal procedure?
You have to have false charges brought against you such as malicious wounding or be the wrong color or wrongly accused of something in order to get arrested in Marion County, WV. It is too hard to arrest you if you deal drugs that's why turning people against each other by blackmailing them into becoming informants is the thing to do. He is probably a officer in proper training.
Allie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

This does sound typical. There is a little tough guy that's "older" that usually works the so called east side. I have seen him driving around just barely sticking over the steering wheel of his car. I just moved here in 09 from down south so I don't know any names but man I have heard some crazy stuff about the police around here. If it's the same police officer I am thinking of I saw him at Mcdonads a few weeks ago standing with another policeman in line. They were talking about some scene they were on boasting about arresting someone, being the police, and doing what they want. He sounded like a real load of power hungry idiocy and truly suffered from look at me and little man syndrome. I usually respect the police but I'm not you can from the crap that I've seen and heard around here. Thank goodness for the State Police. A lot of people where I work have said they call the State Police for everything. I guess sometimes you have to deal with the local police here if you call in the City because that's how the rules work. I will just have to wait and see if I ever need to call them. I'm kind of worried about it though.
Disgusted

Shinnston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Judged:

Marion County police are horrible. Having a weapon out in public,(brandishing a weapon) is illegal. They all need investigated because they don't do their job!!
1 post removed
Jared Poling

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

I can't believe all the comments on this website about the local police here. I just read one and commented about the low quality of service they offer and how unprofessional they are. This is beginning the scare me. I am thinking of printing all the posts from this website and taking them to someone who can look in to it. Any ideas? Maybe the State Police? I hear of racial stuff all the time, not doing whats required of them, bullying people ect.. Whats the deal guys..??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 33 min concerned citizen 56,926
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 9 hr Johnny 183
Pet Store Owner Faces Several Animal Cruelty Ch... (Feb '11) 15 hr Getridofaaron 13
Union Mission Now Puts Residents out 7 Days a Week 17 hr out spoken 11
Review: J & C Enterprises (Jul '13) Mon Chuck Bradley Day... 21
"FREEZ" fairmonts super star? Mon John 16
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Mon day all freekin d... 3,943

Search the Fairmont Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Fairmont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fairmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••