Man

Alexandria, VA

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Why do racist people have so much to say when they are not around the race being spoken about. What happened to the racist that was not scared to say something to a persons face? Is it because you are worried about what you know would happen? Just a question from a curious black man.

“Vroom Vroom”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Because they are cowards.
well

Bronx, NY

#3 Dec 20, 2012
You have racist people everyone black and white.....

“Vroom Vroom”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Safe bet that who ever judge my comment as clueless and mean probably is a racist also.
Man

Alexandria, VA

#5 Dec 20, 2012
well wrote:
You have racist people everyone black and white.....
True but i only see/hear white people yelling slurs from moving cars or somewhere where they cant be touched. I do know racist black people also but they dont seem to have the same amount of expressed hate as other races.
Redneck

Fairmont, WV

#6 Dec 20, 2012
Man,

You are black but no n-word. You express yourself clearly and eloquently. Trash comes in all colors and I hate them all equally. I hate them so much that I choose to label it with the harshest term possible. Calling a black person that is a piece of crap a n-word is no different than calling a white piece of crap "poor white trash" or "inbred hillbilly" in my mind. I'm sure you disagree, but that's just my reasoning behind it. There's some insight for you.
well

United States

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Man wrote:
<quoted text>True but i only see/hear white people yelling slurs from moving cars or somewhere where they cant be touched. I do know racist black people also but they dont seem to have the same amount of expressed hate as other races.
Truthfully I have heard both races say things. Being racist is wrong. The only statement that has ever bothered me was it's because I'm black. Truthfully I have never judged anyone by color and I would never do that. I have step brothers that are black so it does go both ways completely no one should ever be down graded. But never let it bother you when someone says something about you race or gender it's because they are piss poor morally and have issues with themselves and they obviously have nothing better to do with their time because they are bums.
Doctor Darwin

Fairmont, WV

#8 Dec 20, 2012
The negro is a curious beast.
1 post removed
Man

Alexandria, VA

#10 Dec 21, 2012
I just do not understand why some people feel the need to make sure everyone knows that they are racist. Most people do not walk around with their feelings or opinion on their sleeve. It is almost as if they are proud to be racist rather than it just being their personal opinion.
Stack

Cleveland, OH

#11 Dec 21, 2012
Sad to say Man but some people are proud to be racist.Some peeps are just clueless.........
Sid Absher

United States

#12 Dec 21, 2012
I don't see the big deal about racism.

Some people like NASCAR racing and some people don't.
okk

Saint Marys, WV

#13 Dec 21, 2012
Sid Absher wrote:
I don't see the big deal about racism.
Some people like NASCAR racing and some people don't.
I have a feeling you are being a smarta** but if not you do know we are talking about people with feelings. There is no comparison there.

I hate that there ever had to be racism any where. It's just a colour of skin just like we all have different color hair. We all bleed red!
Stack

Cleveland, OH

#14 Dec 21, 2012
okk wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling you are being a smarta** but if not you do know we are talking about people with feelings. There is no comparison there.
I hate that there ever had to be racism any where. It's just a colour of skin just like we all have different color hair. We all bleed red!
okk,From other comments that I have seen on the forum from this Sid feller I think your safe to assume that he's trying to be a smarta**.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 5 min Rdge Runr 237
Marion County deputy harassment 28 min excuses excuses 21
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 50 min bacon hater 58,149
EAST fairmont highschool football program 1 hr Matt Musgrave 71
Lynn Bird 12 hr stole from me 3
Paul F Davis 13 hr Butthead 6
Magic's Bar and Grill 16 hr Mr Magic 4
•••
•••

Fairmont Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fairmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE