HERION on the streets of FAIRMONT

HERION on the streets of FAIRMONT

Posted in the Fairmont Forum

bob jack

Salisbury, MD

#1 Apr 24, 2010
what has this town became? when i was a young buck we smoked alittle weed and drank some brews.... now fairmont has became a sewer of drugs... we need to stop it before it is too late..
ggg

Fairmont, WV

#2 Apr 24, 2010
It all started with a little weed.
sam

Salisbury, MD

#3 Apr 25, 2010
its a bad epidemic
Beevis

United States

#4 Apr 25, 2010
I blame global warming.
sammy

Salisbury, MD

#5 Apr 25, 2010
maybe im the only one that sees these kids names in the paper.. dieing at 21-25 years old.. some 13-14 year olds overdosing
Peep

Glenville, WV

#6 Apr 29, 2010
"It all started with a lil weed"...???If a lil weed is all anyone ever done than Fairmont would be a much nicer place...Dumbass..you sound like a pig....
i agree

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Sep 9, 2010
Umm... Weed is a gateway drug ! It does lead to everything harder especially with children who are influenced by the effects of the drugs.

“My Concerns and Interests”

Since: Nov 08

Grafton now live in Flemington

#8 Sep 11, 2010
a little weed,,,aw yea,,,laziness and craziness is what is caused by a little weed.
Bambi

Clarksburg, WV

#9 Sep 12, 2010
if all the doctors wouldn't precribed 180 painpills a month to everybody in town then take them away cuz they get in trouble it wouldn't be a problem!!!!!!!
Moses

Clarksburg, WV

#10 Sep 13, 2010
bob jack wrote:
what has this town became? when i was a young buck we smoked alittle weed and drank some brews.... now fairmont has became a sewer of drugs... we need to stop it before it is too late..
Dude it was a sewer of drugs back in the early 80's or don't you remember the cocaine drug ring that was operating in the town? And yes there was heroin and crack in the late 80's and early 90's.
rowdygirl

Braddock, PA

#11 Sep 14, 2010
What's herion? I think the "dude" smoked more than a little weed...
WAIT

Fairmont, WV

#12 Oct 31, 2010
No come on here people.... not one of you have blamed the Police Dept. for this problem. It is ALWAYS the Police fault for low life scumb to become a drug user or dealer and not get caught. Get your opinions straight. I also blame the street dept. The roads around here need fixed. If we had better roads drug use would go away.
Here for school

United States

#13 Oct 31, 2010
it's need to BE fixed you stupid hillbilly trash.
really

Fairmont, WV

#14 Nov 1, 2010
i agree wrote:
Umm... Weed is a gateway drug ! It does lead to everything harder especially with children who are influenced by the effects of the drugs.
Does it lead to harder drugs? Really? What happened to cigerettes and alcohol being the "gateway" drugs? Your post is unthoughtful and childish. Isn't everyone "influenced" by the effects of drugs? Isn't that why people do them?
Good

Fairmont, WV

#15 Jan 24, 2012
I seen a poll where fairmont is one of top heroin city's in WV

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank the Tank 2 hr just fyi 9
Who is Ashley skubis 2 hr come on 12
Polar Bear Football 16 hr Minkey 29
West Virginia junior college - closing/ under i... 16 hr Wv Jc going down 23
Shannon Cooper Mon Citizen__X 1
Clinic (Nov '15) Mon dont miss the boat 20
Jhon Casanova (Jan '16) Mon Anonymous 12

Fairmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance