State removes 6 children from filthy ...

State removes 6 children from filthy home

There are 48 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Feb 6, 2013, titled State removes 6 children from filthy home. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

FAIRMONT, W.Va. -- Child-welfare officials have removed six children from a Fairmont home where police found the youngest eating food that had fallen on a floor covered with cat feces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

whatever

Knoxville, TN

#26 Feb 11, 2013
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the captions on the Facebook page, you'll see that those seemingly happy pix were all taken at "Nan's House."
She lives with "Nan" her Mother and Father.
whatever

Knoxville, TN

#27 Feb 11, 2013
Babies Daddy... All 6 children have the same Father.

https://www.facebook.com/todd.kimble.9
URANASS

Vinton, VA

#28 Feb 11, 2013
Yeah feed me some more cat $hit! Ohhh wait that was her kids...
Daddy

Buckhannon, WV

#29 Feb 11, 2013
whatever wrote:
Are they Catholic? Wow the same daddy for all the kids is amazing in today's screwed up world.
Beavis

Clarksburg, WV

#30 Feb 12, 2013
Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they Catholic? Wow the same daddy for all the kids is amazing in today's screwed up world.
Catholics usually don't condone pre-marital sex. At least I assume she wasn't married when she first got pregnant in junior high.
1 post removed
pot and kettle

Saint Albans, WV

#32 Feb 14, 2013
Catholics usually don't advertise marijuana use either. I'm glad the Fairmont standard thinks a congratulations is in order bc her six kids have the same father. If ur living with Nan bc u can't independantly support ur family that's no prize. Idk if its true that's where they all lived but if it is then its more of a shame bc that means more "adults" were contributing to the deplorable conditions.
Duh

United States

#33 Feb 14, 2013
A congratulations is in order if all her children were fathered by the same man!! No one said that made her mother of the year!
Beavis

Clarksburg, WV

#34 Feb 14, 2013
Whereas I believe "Octomom" Nadya Suleman's octuplets were derived from one man, I doubt that Samantha's litter came from only one father.
OH MY

Shinnston, WV

#35 Feb 28, 2013
they took her kids shes only 25 shell have more hell she gets tattooes while she was preg.this wont stop her the more kids you have the more the walfare you get shell be popping out more in no time
Missing Starbucks

Fairmont, WV

#36 Mar 1, 2013
6 children equals 6 tax deductions, seems to be the norm in Fairmont. I have seen inside many homes in Fairmont with my work and trust me, this is not unusual. More people live in disgust than live normal and clean here. She probably makes a nice living from all the entitlements she gets. I'm sure more than most that work hard.

My O my that city of mine, how proud we should be!!!
open up your eyes people

Bridgeport, WV

#37 Mar 1, 2013
These children do not all have the same father. Six kids three differant fathers.
bright eyes

Vinton, VA

#38 Mar 2, 2013
so did her babies dad turn her in?? the one posted above...becuz one of his status seems like he did.
a parent who cares

Fairmont, WV

#39 Mar 3, 2013
Well all i have to say is cps didnt help they give the children to her current fuck of the month who is a druggie pos who only wanted them for tax reasons which he got and now wants nothing to do with the poor children its sad anyway you look at it
a parent who cares

Fairmont, WV

#40 Mar 3, 2013
bright eyes wrote:
so did her babies dad turn her in?? the one posted above...becuz one of his status seems like he did.
yes he did only because she was cheating on him and he found out this time he didnt care about where the kids were untill tax time they both are waste he has 4 kids of his own with 4 diffrent women he has mo job or stable home he bounces around from house to house getting a free ride he is no better than her and everything i say is fact
a parent who cares

Fairmont, WV

#41 Mar 3, 2013
whatever wrote:
lmao no he is not the father to all 6 speak facts not dumb shit
Jra

United States

#42 Mar 3, 2013
a parent who cares wrote:
Well all i have to say is cps didnt help they give the children to her current fuck of the month who is a druggie pos who only wanted them for tax reasons which he got and now wants nothing to do with the poor children its sad anyway you look at it
CPS is a joke. They are always giving kids back to low life druggies. They need to do away with CPS because they never help the children. They call and set up appointments with these parents, so of course the parents or parent is goning to try and clean up the house and bath the kids and try to not appear hugh as F**k!
1 post removed
Just Like To Say

United States

#44 Mar 3, 2013
I dont care for the chick either, however she shouldnt have to carry the brunt of this alone...the father of her two youngest kids is a worthless piece of crap, i know this personally...he cares nothing for ANY of his children! His two with her & two he has with two other different women so four in total for just him so if you count her 6 and his two extras(that he doesnt have a relationship with) that is 8 kids. He is almost 10yrs older than Ms. Balch but behaves as if hes her age. He knew what kind of environment his two youngest were living bcuz HE LIVED THERE TOO! So he basically turned her in because she was FINALLY leaving him for someone better and now is going to play it like "I did what I had to for my kids" BULLSHIT you did what you did to be spiteful & you thought nothing of what may happen to YOUR kids just YOURSELF...which is typical of a dead-beat Dad...like I said Ms. Balch is no where near being innocent but neither is Mr. Kimble...since no one will mention his name I figured it was about time someone did...
karlan

Clarksburg, WV

#45 Mar 8, 2013
Pathetic! She doesn't deserve her kids! U don't get tats if you can't afford food for your kids. You don't buy nail polish if you can't provide for your kids. Birth control is free! Use it! I was on it for 13 years before I had my first kid at 31!! Pathetic person!!
Been there

Melbourne, Australia

#46 Jun 4, 2013
People are so quick to judge unless your been there your self you have no idea what it can be like
towhomthismaycon cern

Fairmont, WV

#47 Jun 5, 2013
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the captions on the Facebook page, you'll see that those seemingly happy pix were all taken at "Nan's House."
That is where it supposedly happened, at her mothers house. Also, the baby daddy called CPS because he was upset she was leaving his abusive ass!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 48 min New Haven male 4,209
Stealing from the deceased (May '16) 1 hr Meme 90
Lookin for Caralyn redhead 20's Tue roberson 67
Marion county wv Mon Ace Cuntingham 11
Stoney Rd Car Wreck Aug 14 Fairmont 3
Paris Kuroski Aug 14 Jerome 61
Chllenefyg Butler and Brian Hollins Aug 14 PaintMeAPicture 8

Fairmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance