State removes 6 children from filthy ...

State removes 6 children from filthy home

There are 48 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Feb 6, 2013, titled State removes 6 children from filthy home. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

FAIRMONT, W.Va. -- Child-welfare officials have removed six children from a Fairmont home where police found the youngest eating food that had fallen on a floor covered with cat feces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
No sht

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Well when u start having kids in Jr high what do u expect? Her first pregnancy she aborted the baby by throwing herself down a flight of stairs! What do u expect, a child a year since! About time maybe this will stop her from being a clown car!
1 post removed

Since: Jan 13

United States

#3 Feb 6, 2013
No sht wrote:
Well when u start having kids in Jr high what do u expect? Her first pregnancy she aborted the baby by throwing herself down a flight of stairs! What do u expect, a child a year since! About time maybe this will stop her from being a clown car!
and SHE is??????
1 post removed
Beavis

Clarksburg, WV

#5 Feb 7, 2013
Catlady 17 wrote:
<quoted text>and SHE is??????
You've got to click the link under the headline: The Dominion Post says 25-year-old Samantha Ann Balch is charged six felony counts of child neglect creating risk of injury.
1 post removed
Beavis

Clarksburg, WV

#7 Feb 7, 2013
... and here's her mug shot:

http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/wv-rj/201...

... and here's her Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/kimblesgalxo...

Enjoy.
1 post removed
Blahbla11

Sayville, NY

#9 Feb 7, 2013
How about fathers to the children? Where are they.
Hmmmm

United States

#10 Feb 8, 2013
I just looked through that fb page and those babies looked very happy and healthy...js
penalty

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Feb 8, 2013
I just looked at the fb page and see a lot of marijuana endorsements. Poor children...maybe the momma would like to eat cat feces...I know a LOT about CPS guidelines and in W.V the standards are minimal if u lose ur kids then its a fatal situation for the kids.
penalty

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Feb 8, 2013
Oh I forgot I LOVE BEAVIS
wtf hmmmm

Moneta, VA

#13 Feb 9, 2013
Did you really think she would post pics of cat shit on the floor and starving kids on facebook? You're ignorant, of course the pics on fb look happy!
1 post removed
Beavis

Clarksburg, WV

#15 Feb 9, 2013
wtf hmmmm wrote:
Did you really think she would post pics of cat shit on the floor and starving kids on facebook? You're ignorant, of course the pics on fb look happy!
If you read the captions on the Facebook page, you'll see that those seemingly happy pix were all taken at "Nan's House."
Melba Morris

Snowshoe, WV

#16 Feb 10, 2013
Wasn't this lady -- Miss Belch -- a majorette over to west side school?
wtf hmmmm

Moneta, VA

#17 Feb 10, 2013
Idk if she was a majorette but by the looks of it the only dance she knew was the horizontal tango!
bawhaha

United States

#18 Feb 10, 2013
All I know is she went to East Fairmont!

Since: Aug 12

United States

#19 Feb 10, 2013
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the captions on the Facebook page, you'll see that those seemingly happy pix were all taken at "Nan's House."
does anybody know if the kids are with "nan" or family at least and NOT separated in the foster care system? i really feel for those kids
Hmmmm

United States

#20 Feb 10, 2013
Lol welp pardon my ignorance...i do not know these people, do not presume to know anthing about them, I was simply making a generalized statement. I do not see anywhere in my statement that these poor babies were not found in that living environment because they look happy in a pic. Sooooo, who's ignorant now lol

United States

#21 Feb 10, 2013
i agree with you, Hmmmm i dont know any of them either. they DO look happy in the pics... and their momma is with them in alot of the pics... no matter WHERE they was taken. i see an Involved momma that truly loves her babies.

United States

#22 Feb 10, 2013
from what i understand, hasnt she worked her [email protected] off to at least TRY to support her kids!! thats sooo rare around here... too sad )-: DONT GIVE UP MOMMA!! most of the guys posting shit on here are probably deadbeats themselves!!
open up your eyes people

Moatsville, WV

#23 Feb 11, 2013
Unfortunately i know this woman or should i say "girl" she has NEVER taken care of her babies. Since day one her mom & dad have been the ones caring & providing for those kids, i mean come on all six kids call the grandparents Momma & Poppa that should tell you something. & the fact that shes only 25 & has 6
kids is insane. But she knows mommy & daddy will care for them so why not keep popping em' out!?
HardEz

Fairmont, WV

#24 Feb 11, 2013
I just got me a thick burger at Hardee's the girl that was working the window looked like her. Is it her? She had tattoos and orange nails. She seemed pretty nice and had beautiful eyes.
Beavis

Clarksburg, WV

#25 Feb 11, 2013
HardEz wrote:
I just got me a thick burger at Hardee's the girl that was working the window looked like her. Is it her? She had tattoos and orange nails. She seemed pretty nice and had beautiful eyes.
Was she pregnant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the best soccer coach in the county. 53 min Ace Cuntingham 8
EAST fairmont highschool football program (Sep '14) 2 hr Scott Bradferd 515
Bridgeport Coach and Jerry Sandusky 4 hr Mr Joshua 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr legendfork 4,276
Nikki Fike 22 hr Negan 11
The Murder Case of Brad Woody (Dec '15) Sun Lmfao 16
prostitute (Dec '14) Sun Land of 1000 Lap ... 5

Fairmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance