Just want to help

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2013
The news said a 3 year old boy is missing in Worthington. Does anybody have info??
Scanner Man

Fairmont, WV

#2 Jan 9, 2013
The news said a 3 year old boy is missing in Worthington. Does anybody have info??
Update
3 year old walked away from his home around 430pm Wednesday near Bingamon Rd. The Marion County Sheriffs Office responded and stumbled all over themselves for over three hours until a citizen by the last name of Harper found the little guy on his own while searching for him on his four wheeler. Thank God for this guy, Carpenter was in rare form this time around. Overheard him ordering his officers to keep citizens from helping with the search. I guess old dummy Joe was going to comb 2000 acres with his fat Deputies and rely on helicopters to find the kid. Jackass. The more feet on the ground the better.
Vote Harper for Sheriff in 2016!
Worthington Man

Fairmont, WV

#3 Jan 10, 2013
I was there, scanner man was right. The Sheriffs office was a joke. Most were out of shape and sucking wind walking up the hills. Some were rubbing snuff and they all talked like hicks,
wondering

Richmond, VA

#4 Jan 10, 2013
This breaks my heart to imagine how scared he was getting, such a sad situation...I have kids including small twin boys,I know kids can run outside without anyone knowing,happens all the time I'm sure but why did it take SO long for anyone to notice he was missing? A 3yr old is over a mile away! Huh!? Why didn't anyone notice when maybe he was far enough away to yell for him or hear him or the dogs??? To be a mile and a half away he had to be gone awhile before being noticed...I'm sure the parent was panicked,I can't even imagine but where's the responsibility??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FOP Midget Football 9 hr Ronald Benton Ray... 6
Create your own Forum 22 hr tja 745
Who knows the Freelands ? 23 hr Myb 5
April Morgan (Jul '14) Sun Myb 7
Sheriff's Department purchases an Armored vehicle Sun Rob Wright 5
Sexual predators or Fairmont? Sat Ronald Benton Ray... 12
Who is the fattest cop in Marion County? Sat Gross 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairmont Mortgages