First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dave B89

Morgantown, WV

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Fairmont Police sued for racial issues. Go figure.
true

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2012
didn't you know if you have a badge you can do whatever the hell you want. half of them should take a mandatory fitness class.
Eddie M

Fairmont, WV

#3 Aug 30, 2012
I hear there are alot of issues with FPD now days. Used to be a solid department when Ted Offitt ran the show. Their reputation has really went down hill.
Peterbuilt

Shinnston, WV

#4 Sep 2, 2012
Eddie M wrote:
I hear there are alot of issues with FPD now days. Used to be a solid department when Ted Offitt ran the show. Their reputation has really went down hill.
Ted could not even manage his personal life, much less a police agency. Les't we forget Ted "ran the show" during both the Mark Hayes/UPS beating and the Joe Merindino $candal; keeping both thug and theif employed. Followed up with Chief Offutt roughing up the rape victim on TV? To go "down hill" from that you would need a shovel.
Ear wax

Fairmont, WV

#5 Sep 2, 2012
Not to mention violating federal law by loaning out m-16rifles to fsu for a play and having ATF investigating him and serve notice on him that he was in violation of federal law. Nut thought he could do anything.
Eyeball

Fairmont, WV

#6 Sep 2, 2012
Does mark Hayes drink?

Joe merindino, wasn't he caused of stealing money from the fop?
Eyeball

Fairmont, WV

#7 Sep 2, 2012
Accused I meant.
CLP2

Fairmont, WV

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Peterbuilt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted could not even manage his personal life, much less a police agency. Les't we forget Ted "ran the show" during both the Mark Hayes/UPS beating and the Joe Merindino $candal; keeping both thug and theif employed. Followed up with Chief Offutt roughing up the rape victim on TV? To go "down hill" from that you would need a shovel.
And the "married" officer who was accused of stalking/harassing. Whatever became of that?
Jock

Clarksburg, WV

#9 Jan 1, 2013
CLP2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the "married" officer who was accused of stalking/harassing. Whatever became of that?
A little man who put on a uniform and suddenly thought he was Charles Bronson. The sad part about somebody like him was that he worked beside good men who served the public that didn't feel the need to walk around acting like a tough guy. And in the end he ended up being a weak little man with no principles breaking the law and abusing his power.

I literally had one of his fellow officers come over and apologize for him acting like a loose cannon. The guy did not need to be carrying a gun or wearing a badge.
Tim Hunt

Fairmont, WV

#10 Jan 3, 2013
I wish someone would balls up on her and put their real names in on their posts.
susan

Idamay, WV

#11 Apr 10, 2013
You better hope your home doesnt get broken into. Take my word for it, they wont do a damn thing.
PLEASE

Arlington, VA

#12 Apr 11, 2013
Hey Susan, I mean Sandi Alvaro, how about u go F yourself! U are a fraud and a fake and u scam the good people of our community with your DRG FOUNDATION! Anyone wanting to donate their money to a good cause should donate directly to the foundation it is meant for. Atleast then u know 100% goes to that place and NOT into Sandi or her thieving families pockets. Save your money from the sticky fingers known as the Alvaros!
Sandi

Fairmont, WV

#13 Apr 11, 2013
hahaha yep wrong again! Not me! Good luck with that though you are a funny one!
1 post removed
Derinda Morris

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Apr 11, 2013
PLEASE wrote:
Hey Susan, I mean Sandi Alvaro, how about u go F yourself! U are a fraud and a fake and u scam the good people of our community with your DRG FOUNDATION! Anyone wanting to donate their money to a good cause should donate directly to the foundation it is meant for. Atleast then u know 100% goes to that place and NOT into Sandi or her thieving families pockets. Save your money from the sticky fingers known as the Alvaros!
you are pathetic
Butthead

United States

#16 Apr 11, 2013
It would be really cool if this whole debacle over drg and sandi were kept on the thread/threads initiated for that purpose. I checked out those threads. I came to this thread because i thought there was an update to FPD being sued. Thanks for wasting my time. Now i dont give a sh%t what either of you have to say. How about a cage match between u 2 at the 3 Rivers Festival of white trash?
Funny

United States

#17 Apr 11, 2013
Butthead wrote:
It would be really cool if this whole debacle over drg and sandi were kept on the thread/threads initiated for that purpose. I checked out those threads. I came to this thread because i thought there was an update to FPD being sued. Thanks for wasting my time. Now i dont give a sh%t what either of you have to say. How about a cage match between u 2 at the 3 Rivers Festival of white trash?
You tell them Butt-head!!! This is getting ridiculous!! Their constant bickering is on every thread! I wish they would just beat each other's ass and get it over with!!!

Geez.....enough is enough!!!
James

Bridgeport, WV

#18 Apr 12, 2013
PLEASE wrote:
Like butthead I wanted to find out more about FPD. This seems to be on alot of threads. I myself am tired of hearing about it. I think there is more to it than PLEASE wants to admit. Sounds more personal towards this girl than concern for the community. If you have a personal grudge go talk to her in person and quit telling people how they should donate their money to any charity.
James

Bridgeport, WV

#19 Apr 12, 2013
where is the update on FPD?
Funny

United States

#20 Apr 12, 2013
I think I would like to donate money to this organization just for the Hell of it and to piss these people off!!! I'm so sick and tired if hearing about it!! Your plan is back firing on you....you're making EVERYONE feel sorry for her.

So, Sandi how does one go about making a donation? Maybe these people will finally shut the Hell up if everyone starts making contributions to your organization
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#21 Apr 12, 2013
Funny wrote:
So, Sandi how does one go about making a donation? Maybe these people will finally shut the Hell up if everyone starts making contributions to your organization
And I would like to donate some sperm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cantoni's Pizza...what do you think? (May '15) 24 min Say what 19
shooting @ muriale's 11 hr Yo Daddy 44
backpage 11 hr herd 91 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342
Anyone think Caleb Grose is Hott? Tue casual observer 68
Lacy Neff Mon Blonde 35
Caleb Grose... so hott. Jun 27 Inquiring mind 4

Fairmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance