INSANE STAIN = bad place for piercings
crzyme9753

Wheeling, WV

#42 Apr 22, 2012
I just had two coverups done at insane stain by Todd and they are wonderful!!
abcd

United States

#43 Apr 23, 2012
ace wrote:
Derma Doodlezz is the BEST all others are cheap and don't have much experience why do you think they change the names of these shops all the time can't pay bills and have shit work iv seen to many fuck ups come out of these shops and people can't understand why their shit looks bad or get infected 98% of the time and never forget you get what you pay for.
I agree!!! Derma doodlez is the best by far! Best artist and service!
Obswana

Bridgeport, WV

#44 May 21, 2012
Only a moron would go to a tattoo shop for a piercing.

If I were to have a hole placed in my body I'd go to a surgeon not some tattoo shop. DUH
Very happy customers

United States

#45 Jul 9, 2012
JackI have had my tattoos done at all the local shops Thinkin ink has, and I an not impressed. First, they are dirty, second, they arerude, third, renege you bring in something you want, they tell you no, and want you to choose something they already have. Jack who owns dermadoodles is also guilty if this, and yelled at me for tanning, when he didn't realize mt skin us naturally that color then he didn't want to touch up the tattoo he had done previousl, bc he literally could not see the obvious voids of color! He added things around it that looked horrid. The second I received from jim,.u again bright my sketch which he refused to do, and made me pick from his stencils. I.did, and regret that one. But I'm posting josh to fix that one to! Plus one if the other "good" tattooist there ruined my mom's butterfly that she had got from Youngen when he was in the little house at Idamay. They attached it's antenna's into the wing along with the body and made it all one color, so now it's just a set of weird shaped wings! I met Josh Floquet from Insane Stain, and was amazed at his talent. He fixed my tattoo for cheaper than what I was charged for it to begin with, and it is absolutely beautiful more! I have been getting constant compliments on it! Unlike when it was first fine. It was flat and boring, josh made it colorful and gave it demention! Plus he and the other guys there are super ready to talk to, and fun to be around! Thinkin ink was great when Youngen was there, but now it's a joke, but people still trust it bc of him. Yes, I paid insane stain to fix my tattoo, and it wa with it after 3 horrible experiences at thinkin ink, and the the mom received. I have had three tattoos by josh and absolutely love them! And when people see my tatoos, his are their favorites! The only good tats I see thinkin ink anymore was the ones originally done by Youngen. Who actually told Josh to come to his shop for a job, but that was before he passed. It's fine if your a thinkin ink fan,.but you can't talk insane stain down. They are the cleanest shop,.the most friendly guys you could meet.
Knowledgable

Shinnston, WV

#46 Jul 17, 2012
I know a bit about piercings, having done many. I am currently pursuing work in the health field, having since abandoned body mod. I know the body and what I am doing, therefore I am very persnickety when it comes to who I let tattoo/pierce me (back when I could have them).

I don't let anyone but Insane Stain do my work. Specifically, fairmont. They do an excellent job and are sanitary in their practice.

They ask you whet you want it because it is your face! His job is to pierce your lip of you say you want it done, as in not your nose or nipple, and it is your job to approve placement. You were surely welcome to change it.

Everybody is different, especially when it comes to inflammation and it cannot be predicted if the chosen jewelry is appropriate in size. If you were swollen then it is likely that the piercing appeared crooked.

As far as pain, duh! The healing process for piercinga is a reversal of tattooing, I.E long and hard. The piercing itself is easy and fairly painless, the healing process is rough. You have to take care of it and clean it regularly, especially after eating. If you expected it not to swell or hurt, then you're an idiot. Don't slander a business because you had unrealistic expectations and likely poor hygiene.
tattoogirl

Clarksburg, WV

#47 Dec 19, 2012
Josh is amazing, I will only go to him. FYI he works at Insane Stain in Clarksburg, NOT Fairmont! They are two totally different shops!!!
angry bird

United States

#48 Dec 20, 2012
If you want good piercings go see Will at the Clarksburg shop. Entirely different shop, Will is super sanitary and actually went to school for it, making him one of only two Actual professional piercers in the state
samantha

Fairmont, WV

#49 May 22, 2013
I love insane stain!!! Mike is an amazing tattoo artist! did 2 wonderful tattoos on my arm and i would recommend this place to anyone!!! the environment is also very friendly he talked to me the whole time he was doing my tattoo and he made me feel like i was at home :)
calvin

United States

#50 May 23, 2013
I went to this shop and had my c*ck pierced.they did a great job. All depends on the person doing the tat or pierce. Im sorry ubhad a bad experience. Hopefully the next will be better. Lots of luck.
1 post removed
Truth Hurts

Bozeman, MT

#52 Apr 16, 2014
Over the years, my personal observations of tattoos by Insane Stain in Clarksburg, WV look amateur to okay quality at best. I have traveled much and seen much and the work I have noticed out of that shop is okay. I would not get a tattoo from anyone unless they were a phenomenal artist. They tattoo children with "parent consent" also. That is the worst part. What is wrong with waiting until you are 18? What is the rush? They inked my step-daughter FIVE times by the time she turned 17 and they all look like beginner art work. And now she has them forever. My Nephew got one from there as well and his work looks like a homemade tattoo. I wish I could say something positive, but this IS a review and I am being honest, not nasty or hateful.
Nasty and Hateful

Fairmont, WV

#53 Apr 18, 2014
I gave consent for my underage daughter to get a tramp stamp at Insane Stain and the artist placed it so low on her back that no one can see the tattoo over her diaper!
SorryNotSorry

United States

#54 Apr 24, 2014
Uhm. I usually just get on here to laugh at stupid people.(Which I did) the creater of this post is an idiot. I have had 14 piercings from Big Mike at insane stain which were all done perfectly. I took them all out years ago when I grew up and pulled my head out of my ass. If you didnt like the quality of the piercing they would have accomedated you. He asked where you would like the piercing because its your body and you know what you like better than anyone. Had you suggested something dangerous he would have suggested something else. When you go to get a piercing or tattoo they are providing a service if you were dissatified and walked out without saying anything that makes you the fool. As for the price... you asked how much the piercing was... you neglected to include the price of the jewelry. That is like that at nearly EVERY shop. Sooooo basically you need to suck it up cupcake you were the pos in this situation.

-oh and because I am a nice person heres a kiss to put on your hurt feelings. Feel better soon. ;)
ewwwwww

United States

#55 Apr 24, 2014
Skanks go to derma doodles. Id let a blind homeless man pierce my vag before i EVER went there. Ive never seen anything good come from there.
Skank

Fairmont, WV

#56 Apr 26, 2014
ewwwwww wrote:
Skanks go to derma doodles. Id let a blind homeless man pierce my vag before i EVER went there. Ive never seen anything good come from there.
I got my taint pierced at Derma Doodles, at least I think I did 'cause I can't see it myself. Can one of you fellas help verify it fer me?
babybitch

West Union, WV

#57 Sep 26, 2014
Dave wrote:
Your friend came on here to let the people know about a bad business he ran across and you people are so stupid blaming him. I appreciate you posting this because I want my eyebrow pierced and was thinking about going here. I most definitely will not be getting my piercing from here Fairmont ave or Locoust. since this post was in Fairmont sounds like hes talking about Fairmont duh!
My sister got her piercings at insane stain n I got my belly button done there on Locoust n they turned out just fine
mamabri

United States

#58 Jun 16, 2015
For one when getting your lip pierced
, you pick where you want it not them if you had it done before you should know this and for two if your lip was pierced you shouldn't have needed to getting it pierced again so stop your bitching!!
johnny b goode

Fairmont, WV

#59 Jun 16, 2015
I heard C Veltri and Bruce Jenner got matching piercings on their tongues so the can french kiss each other better.

Since: Mar 16

Portage, MI

#60 Mar 21, 2016
I've had a few tattoo's done there and 2 piercings they did a great jon!! I love Insane Stane
Landlord Bob

Fairmont, WV

#61 Mar 22, 2016
fairmontgirl34 wrote:
I've had a few tattoo's done there and 2 piercings they did a great jon!! I love Insane Stane
Why does that not surprise me.
Brosa

Buckhannon, WV

#62 May 13, 2016
He did great on my rose tattoo and my peircing was fast. Just sayin'....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Rowan (Jul '14) 1 hr Psshsst 17
FSHS football 5 hr Duh 34
Hot Brunette Walker 12 hr Mary 6
Hot for Teacher 19 hr Bridgeport Golden... 3
Bullying in Marion County Schools 20 hr Peter G. 10
bridgeport football coach Mon City of Champions 86
bunch of sapps Sat Karl Pilkington 2

Fairmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance