INSANE STAIN = bad place for piercings

Posted in the Fairmont Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Your Friend

Shinnston, WV

#1 Dec 4, 2010
first off he made me pick where I wanted my piercing goes....That's his job to tell me where it looks best.

Second off he pushed the needle half way threw then paused and pushed it all the way threw.... hurt like a mother fu****

Third their are two different types of jewelry. one is used for piercing it is longer because your lip is going to swell. and the other is a normal stud. He put a normal stud in my lip and after a couple of days my lip was overwhelming the stud and hurt like hell.

forth when he was putting the jewelry in my lip he was being so rough my lip was hurting for several hours after.

fifth he didnt even pierce it straight...it looks jacked up.

sixth we called ahead to see how much the price was going to be its $30 for one and $50 for two, we got two done. I was going to give him a $10 tip because that's the way I was raised I always tip big. When we went to cash out he said "that will be $60"..... so he gave himself a $10 tip. A$$hole!!!!!!

I have had my lip pierced before and I know that this is 100% wrong.
if you had a problem

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 4, 2010
Your Friend wrote:
first off he made me pick where I wanted my piercing goes....That's his job to tell me where it looks best.
Second off he pushed the needle half way threw then paused and pushed it all the way threw.... hurt like a mother fu****
Third their are two different types of jewelry. one is used for piercing it is longer because your lip is going to swell. and the other is a normal stud. He put a normal stud in my lip and after a couple of days my lip was overwhelming the stud and hurt like hell.
forth when he was putting the jewelry in my lip he was being so rough my lip was hurting for several hours after.
fifth he didnt even pierce it straight...it looks jacked up.
sixth we called ahead to see how much the price was going to be its $30 for one and $50 for two, we got two done. I was going to give him a $10 tip because that's the way I was raised I always tip big. When we went to cash out he said "that will be $60"..... so he gave himself a $10 tip. A$$hole!!!!!!
I have had my lip pierced before and I know that this is 100% wrong.
Whine and bitch all you want but when he asked you do pick the place yourself, it should have been your first clue that he going to be very professional. You should have just told him you changed your mind and left. Especially since this is not your first time getting piercings done, you should know from the first moment if it's going to be a good idea. Do some research on a place first, ask plenty of questions, and if you have a bad gut feeling leave. Don't whine and bitch like you are a childish unprofessional idiot.
not Your Friend

Shinnston, WV

#3 Dec 4, 2010
How about I was being courteous enough to share my bad experience with the rest of the people around town. I know being a ass on Topix makes you feel more like a man but it just made you look like a idiot instead. mind your own fu**hole. You sound just like that fu**ing idiot at Thinkin ink who cant tattoo a straight line for shit and is talking about 5yrs for apprenticeship!!! lmmfao!!! I wouldn't get a apprenticeship from you if you was the last shop open in the world.
me again

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 4, 2010
1 - there is a review section on here to type this type of stuff and it comes up as a review of a business, not a general post.
2 - i'm not being an ass on topix, just sharing my thoughts on your 15 year old venting ass.
3 - how do you know i'm a dude? what if i'm a girl? what if i'm neither? what if i'm both?
4 - how do i "mind my own fuckhole"? it sounds kinda kinky and something i might want to try but first what exactly is a "fuckhole"?
5 - what is your beef with thinkin' ink? how did you go from the piercing place you were bitching about to thinkin' ink?
6 - i have 3 tattoos from thinkin' ink and always enjoyed it. had wonderful service. i've actually gotten each of my tattoos at different shops. Clarksburg, Morgantown, and Fairmont.
7 - since this is the fairmont board, i'm going to assume you are talking about the fairmont thinkin' ink but please specifiy if you don't mind.
8 - if you are really trying to warn people about shitty places and you now want to vent about thinkin' ink, please share the name of the guy or at least the shop so people know not to go there if they want a straight line tattooed across their body.
9 - what exactly is "lmmfao"? i've seen a lot of these and understand most but i'm lost on this one.
laugh my moron fucking ass off maybe?
10 - why do you want an apprenticeship from me? i'm not a tattoo artist nor have i ever pierced anything for anyone. however if you want to learn my trade, good luck with that. this is a talent you are born with, you can't be taught.
11 - looking forward to you answering my questions.
12 - have a wonderful day.
not Your Friend

Shinnston, WV

#5 Dec 5, 2010
I have better things to do than argue with dumb kids such as yourself. try getting laid. you might spend less time on the Ethernet jacking off to comments on topix.
1 post removed
Beavis

United States

#7 Dec 5, 2010
I thought everyone around here got their tattoos in prison...
FARMER GUY

United States

#8 Dec 5, 2010
FIRST OFF YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE SOMEWHERE THAT IS NOTED FOR THERE WORK. NOT TO SAY THAT THEY ARE NOT GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO BUT YOU NEED TO TALK AROUND AND SEE WHO EVERYONE ELSE IS GOING TO AND TALK TO THEM ABOUT THE SERVICE THEY GOT. I USE TO GO TO THINK IN INK. NOW THE PAST FEW YEARS I GO TO PATTYS ART SPOT. YES HER BOOK IS ALWAYS FULL AND YOU HAVE TO WATE BUT THAT SHOULD SAY SOMETHING. ALL THE ARTISTS THERE ARE GOOD AND I WOULD RECOMMEND ALL OF THEM.
THIS IS JUST HOW I FEEL AND DONT WANT TO KNOCK INSANE STAIN. I DONT KNOW THEM AND I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM. I HOPE YOU HAVE BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.
not Your Friend

Shinnston, WV

#9 Dec 5, 2010
Again with it being my fault....It was a spur the moment decision to get pierced. Its not rocket science piercing someone. Its not like I got tattoos from this idiot and didn't look at his portfolio. Its a simple lip piercing....the easiest piercing of them all. And so what I didn't ask around. bottom line is It's not my fault I had a bad experience you incompetent asswipe. Its the shops fault I went to....should I ask around before I eat at McDonald's in Fairmont because they might suck at deep-frying the french fries? your a idiot!
you are the idiot

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 5, 2010
not Your Friend wrote:
Again with it being my fault....It was a spur the moment decision to get pierced. Its not rocket science piercing someone. Its not like I got tattoos from this idiot and didn't look at his portfolio. Its a simple lip piercing....the easiest piercing of them all. And so what I didn't ask around. bottom line is It's not my fault I had a bad experience you incompetent asswipe. Its the shops fault I went to....should I ask around before I eat at McDonald's in Fairmont because they might suck at deep-frying the french fries? your a idiot!
It couldn't have been that spur of the moment considering you called and asked prices. How old are you? Did your mommy have to go sign the papers for you to even get the piercing?
Grow up and stop the cursing and name calling. Plain and simple this is no place for that language.
As for the McDonalds comment, if you walk into a McDonalds and see anything wrong (ie employees handling food without gloves, flithy floors, garbage cans overflowing) would you eat the food then bitch cause you found a hair in your nuggets? No, most people see simple things wrong and know to leave. You should have known to leave as soon as he asked you to pick your own holes, and especially when he started to use a regular stud. If this had been your first piercing people might be a little nicer to this post but since you claim to be a piercing expert people are gonna treat you like the idiot you are.
Beavis

United States

#11 Dec 6, 2010
I agree with with 'you are the idiot': if you walk into a McDonalds and see anything wrong (i.e., employees with piercings) would you eat the food and then bitch because you found a blood in your nuggets? No, most people see simple things wrong and know to leave.
dead man

Akron, OH

#12 Dec 6, 2010
Is this the one on Fairmont ave or Locoust
FARMER GUY

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2010
not Your Friend wrote:
WELL EXCUSE ME. OK LETS COMPAIRE MCDONALDS WITH A TATTOO SHOP. THAT IS REAL GOOD. OK I AM A IDIOT AND YOU ARE THE ONE WITH A RING IN YOUR LIP THAT IS NOT STRAIGHT. I SEE IT CLEAR NOW THANK YOU. GET A LIFE.
Dave

Shinnston, WV

#14 Dec 6, 2010
Your friend came on here to let the people know about a bad business he ran across and you people are so stupid blaming him. I appreciate you posting this because I want my eyebrow pierced and was thinking about going here. I most definitely will not be getting my piercing from here Fairmont ave or Locoust. since this post was in Fairmont sounds like hes talking about Fairmont duh!
if its so easy

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 6, 2010
not Your Friend wrote:
if its so damn easy why didn't you do it yourself. you seem smart enough to pierce your own lip crooked. Then it really could be your own fault. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
dead man

Akron, OH

#16 Dec 7, 2010
The one on locoust is closed. Wasn't the electric shut off
Dave

Shinnston, WV

#17 Dec 9, 2010
Actually it is quite easy to pierce the lip.
Your Friend

Shinnston, WV

#18 Dec 16, 2010
Thanks Dave! At least someone around here is a complete moron!
Your Friend

Shinnston, WV

#19 Dec 16, 2010
is not*
haha

Shinnston, WV

#20 Dec 27, 2010
Just walked in and walked right back out.
Longan S

Fairmont, WV

#21 Dec 28, 2010
Freaks get a life.....next time peirce both lips together .... I will pay .... And tiP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone think Caleb Grose is Hott? 2 hr Krystal Rae 15
dum dum hoagies 4 hr Johnny 5
Caleb Grose... so hott. 4 hr kaladawn 1
mandy g 5 hr dontbafraid 24
Karol Vincent Taylor who knows him 19 hr Mary 1
EAST fairmont highschool football program (Sep '14) Thu Polar Bear Pride 231
heavenly hoagie (May '14) Thu iluvapplesauce 94
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairmont Mortgages