|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Concerned parent wrote:
This landlord doesn't repair anything that is wrong. My son and his family are current renters trying to get out. Numerous things wrong with their apartment. Front door doesn't close properly, linoleum coming up everywhere it's installed, no locks on windows, electric outlets that are not grounded. These are just some of the issues. Now black mold has been found. I am moving them back to my home because I refuse to have my grandchild around mold! Also will be reporting it to the health department because if it's in their apartment, I'm sure it will be found in some of the others in the building as well.
Is this the Morgantown Ave apartment?
Anonymouse

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Concerned parent wrote:
This landlord doesn't repair anything that is wrong. My son and his family are current renters trying to get out. Numerous things wrong with their apartment. Front door doesn't close properly, linoleum coming up everywhere it's installed, no locks on windows, electric outlets that are not grounded. These are just some of the issues. Now black mold has been found. I am moving them back to my home because I refuse to have my grandchild around mold! Also will be reporting it to the health department because if it's in their apartment, I'm sure it will be found in some of the others in the building as well.
As a past renter of his, I feel your pain. Does anyone know a lawyer that can give legal advice concerning tenant law? Perhaps past renters could file a class-action suit to drive him out of business?
Previous Renter

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

If he has ripped you off for your deposit as he has so many, I recommend contacting the STATES ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE! What this man is doing is not only illegal, it's morally reprehensible. What he counts on is you not being able to take him to court - either because you THINK you'll lose or because you do not have money for court filing fees. If you can't afford to take him to court and you feel you are entitled you a refund of your deposit, go to the court house and ask them how to file without cost! The county clerks office will help you if you will just ask. DO NOT LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS ANY MORE! He continues, just like every other "rapist" because it goes unreported. "Rapist?" Yes, that's correct - not in the sexual sense but you have certainly been raped of your money! STAND UP TO HIM!!
Sid Absher

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Previous Renter wrote:
If he has ripped you off for your deposit as he has so many, I recommend contacting the STATES ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE! What this man is doing is not only illegal, it's morally reprehensible. What he counts on is you not being able to take him to court - either because you THINK you'll lose or because you do not have money for court filing fees. If you can't afford to take him to court and you feel you are entitled you a refund of your deposit, go to the court house and ask them how to file without cost! The county clerks office will help you if you will just ask. DO NOT LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS ANY MORE! He continues, just like every other "rapist" because it goes unreported. "Rapist?" Yes, that's correct - not in the sexual sense but you have certainly been raped of your money! STAND UP TO HIM!!
hey previous renter,

bob wise is a great friend of mine and has never done anyone wrong.

quit being a cry baby about losing a couple of dollars with your rent deposit.

you should be paying him extra for the privilege that he give you for letting you stay in one of his rental properties.

your problem is that you just don't appreciate anything that is given to you.

try living somewhere else!
Grassy runner

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Sid Absher wrote:
<quoted text>
hey previous renter,
bob wise is a great friend of mine and has never done anyone wrong.
quit being a cry baby about losing a couple of dollars with your rent deposit.
you should be paying him extra for the privilege that he give you for letting you stay in one of his rental properties.
your problem is that you just don't appreciate anything that is given to you.
try living somewhere else!
Sid

Way too many people in the area know this scum bum for who he really is.He's been doing his renters and other people wrong for years,so we all know BS when we see it and Bob Wise is a big oh heap of BS for sure.
Your taking up for him and trying to make him out like he's a good guy and his renters should pay him more money for letting them stay in one of his rat nest.Yeah right,good lucky there ducky.
Come on buddy who are you trying to kid here?
Sid Absher

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Grassy runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sid
Way too many people in the area know this scum bum for who he really is.He's been doing his renters and other people wrong for years,so we all know BS when we see it and Bob Wise is a big oh heap of BS for sure.
Your taking up for him and trying to make him out like he's a good guy and his renters should pay him more money for letting them stay in one of his rat nest.Yeah right,good lucky there ducky.
Come on buddy who are you trying to kid here?
hey grass runner,

bob wise once served as governer of the great state of west virginia so there could be anything about being less than a loyal citizen in his past.

but you, you admit that you are a grass runner to moves mary jane pot as part of the illegal drug trade.

people like you who live in glass houses shouldn't run around naked.

we're watching you and people like you.
Grassy runner

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Sid I'll give you this much,you have a very active imagination.
Lots-o-luck with that.
Sid Absher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Grassy runner wrote:
Sid I'll give you this much,you have a very active imagination.
Lots-o-luck with that.
yea, i have an imaginantion.

i imagine you getting a brain and a life some day.

NOT!
Grassy runner

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Sid Absher wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, i have an imaginantion.
i imagine you getting a brain and a life some day.
NOT!
Oh that's top shelf stuff there Sid.It would be of even higher caliber if you learned to spell.Good job bud,ya almost got through it without a mistake. It would seem that the word imagination does not require three N's.
Oh heck Sid we'll give it to ya since I'm sure you was just testing me to see if I would catch it.
How about that brain you speak of?
Sid Absher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

hey grassy runner,

not only am i going to turn you in for running grass and meth, i plan to file a hurt feelings report also.

you go around these blogs with your seventh grade education and criticize everyone else's spelling.

whoaaaaaaa! aren't you the smart one!
Grassy runner

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Sid Absher wrote:
hey grassy runner,
not only am i going to turn you in for running grass and meth, i plan to file a hurt feelings report also.
you go around these blogs with your seventh grade education and criticize everyone else's spelling.
whoaaaaaaa! aren't you the smart one!
Well thanks Sid and so sorry to hear that your feelings were hurt.It was for your own good though,it's already working.I see that you spelled criticize correctly.Good job..........
Grassy runner

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

So Sid who is this "everyone" you speak of? Looks like your grasping for straws here.If you can prove what you stated then I will accept the responsibilities for my actions and be glad to apologize to "everyone" that I may have offended,and that is excluding yourself.
You should be prepared to back up statements of that nature with proof so not to look such a fool.
Good lucky ducky..........
Sid Absher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Grassy runner wrote:
So Sid who is this "everyone" you speak of? Looks like your grasping for straws here.If you can prove what you stated then I will accept the responsibilities for my actions and be glad to apologize to "everyone" that I may have offended,and that is excluding yourself.
You should be prepared to back up statements of that nature with proof so not to look such a fool.
Good lucky ducky..........
hey grassey runner,

i noticed that you are from cleveland.

sorry to offend you in my blogs.

living in cleveland is enough punishment for any idiot such as your self.

no need for me to add to any of your misery.
grassy runner

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Sid Absher wrote:
<quoted text>
hey grassey runner,
i noticed that you are from cleveland.
sorry to offend you in my blogs.
living in cleveland is enough punishment for any idiot such as your self.
no need for me to add to any of your misery.
Come on Sid,there you go assuming once again.Never been to Cleveland "capital C",that's where the server is from.Think before you speak and we'll all be better off.
I also agree you can be an idiot when you put your mind to it but where you live should have nothing to do with that.
Good luck Bubba..........
No one in particular

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

lol, not even the same Bob Wise as the governor... I know him, but I've never rented from him. I know better.
memelowdermilk

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Bob Wise is thee most slumlord ever same story here rented from him for 7mths when i moved out place was spotless, he only gave me $75.00 back from my deposit in which should been $700.00...But oh yea I took his white ass to court and I won the case but he still hasn't gave me my money but he will be cause if not i'm gonna seize his property he fucked witt the wrong bitch here...I will get whats owed to me i'm a fighter everyone advice fight him u will and can win he is nothing to back down from...
memelowdermilk

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Oh, YEA!!! The big n bad Bob Wise another little advice his wife is just as shitty as he is... Courts should order him to live in 1 of his own shitty apts for 6mths whatever messes up he cannot fix unless he fixes whats wrong witt everyone else's place. Maybe if he and his wife n her kids were made to live in 1 shitty apartment without being able to fix nething carpet, stove etc maybe they learn to b better landlord they don't derserve to own any prpoerty and the prices he charges is just fucked up really!!! I'd rather live in jail for a month before ever living in one of his units ever again... And again I am a pro bono lawyer take him to court u can get a wavier so u don't gotta pay all in all make him pay in the end you can win everyone just needs to pull togather and file a petition fight him I got ur back I won the case so can others don't b scared of him do-it.....
Frances

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

do they have any children and grand children.
SAMMY

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
That is bull.
Really? You think? Obviously, honey you are illiterate,ignorant to true facts,and also probably on THE BIG BOB/ED/ROBERT??? PAYROLL! Also, with your ignorance you are not even being paid what you should be getting paid!!!!!!!!!! I truly feel sorry for you,really! This man is a true SLUMLORD&CAREER CON !!! Look it up 3 pages of felonies! OOPS I FORGOT YOU ARE ILLITERATE!!! SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!
Fairmont Renter

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Look, its simple. Before you rent from Bob or Althea Wise just go ahead and sprinkle roaches thru all of your possesions, give most of what you own away to drug dealers and then punch yourself in the nuts a dozen times. You just saved yourself alot of time and now you feel exactly how we that DID rent from this con man feel.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of53
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Fairmont Forum right now

Search the Fairmont Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the Wendy's over by Country Cl... 5 hr Tom 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr Well Duh 53,356
Why are democrats so lazy? (Mar '13) 6 hr Doc 32
Chris Rowan 6 hr Hahaha 1
Best & worst bars in Fairmont Sun The Rooster 11
"FREEZ" fairmonts super star? Sun crazyhorse 3
Pediatric partners aka...veterinary clinic. Sat WVU Fan 3
•••
•••
•••
Fairmont Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••