Fairmont Police in West Virginia are ...
City Guy

Fairmont, WV

#21 Dec 22, 2011
Q. What's the first thing a woman does when she comes home from the Battered Wives Clinic?
A: The dishes if she knows what's good for her!
1 post removed

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#23 Dec 23, 2011
Here for school wrote:
It's insane to me how police treat domestic abuse cases here, and a real shame. I've never seen anything like the police here, they seem nicer, that's for sure. Cops in Jersey are up my ass about every single thing, and are always ready to do whatever it takes to fine me as much as they can.(Not that I do illegal things, but you know, just as a driver on the road who sometimes speeds to work.)
What a load of crap. My brother has been falsely accused of domestic battery several times. This stupid girl would hit herself in the face leaving bruises and red marks and then call the cops. She would punch him in the face, poke him in the eyes and cuss him like a dog. After some time alone she realized that she really didnt want him in jail but actually wanted him home and would drop the charges. And he was dumb enough to go back for more of the same. Everytime this girl did this who do you think the cops believed? They believed her and took him to jail. Even with evidence of her crazy antics and the marks on his face and body they still believed this girl. I tried to get him away from her but he loved her so much because she was the mother of his kids. Yeah, she was the mother of 2 other kids by 2 other guys who put up with her before wising up. She just kept getting knocked up so she could get child support from these fools.
So yes its absurd how domestic violence is handled in this state. Half of these women who cry domestic abuse need their heads examined Because if they dont get what they want from a guy they will have your ass arrested.
Idiots

Chicago, IL

#24 Dec 23, 2011
I love this. Everyone on here is an expert. I bet you all tell a coal miner how to mine coal, and a brain surgeon how to operate too, huh? Point is, You all do not know a @#$%ing thing about the law, besides what you watch on TV while sitting on your fat a$$es! So heres a quick lesson-Domestic battery- an officer responds to this call, any signs of physical abuse he/she must make an arrest.If they both have signs of physical abuse, hook'em both, unless it can be determined who was the aggressor. Oh, and by the way, the victim is usually there in the morning to bail him/her out. WV has some of the strictest/harshest domestic violence penalties (u can look this up, if u all can pull away from your CSI episode long enough). In fact when a man/woman is arrested for Domestic Battery/assault, IT IS UP TO THE JUDGE to set terms/condition of bond!! One of these conditions is that they have NO contact with the victim. If Officers observe this, they can make an arrest just as if its a violation of a protective order!! HOWEVER the Judges THAT YOU PEOPLE ELECT, either do not notify the Department of this, or dont make it part of the bond conditions. While we're on the topic, IT IS THE JOB OF THE JUDGES AND PROSECUTORS (NOT THE COPS) TO KEEP CRIMINALS IN JAIL!!!!! I love how Law Enforcement officers are suppoosed to fix everyones problem with a wave of a hat. Problems that have existed for years, their supposed to solve in minutes!! I tell you bitchy, whiney pricks now....you think u can do better? Than pick up an application and (if you can pass the background check) get out there and show'em how its done. Until then shut the %uck up and be thankful for what you have. If you dont like it, words of wisdom, dont come north. Cause you wont like how me and my fellow LEO's handle $hit up here either!!!!!!!!
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#25 Dec 23, 2011
Bryan Thompson got a job up north?

Location hidden

#26 Dec 25, 2011
Power trippin pigs! They know how to smack their old ladies around without leaving any noticeable bruises.
Rae

Clarksburg, WV

#27 Dec 26, 2011
Camel Tow wrote:
Domestic Violence is a sexist term to perpetuate victim status for those who make reckless choices in their personal relationships.
And we get upset because we choose to spread our legs for society’s worst and can't simply call the police and make it their fault.
Grow up and take responsibility for your own life choices. You picked him or her now deal with it.
You should be ashamed, camel toe. This is a ridiculuous statement! The person who should take responsibilty for their choices is the one that CHOSE to abuse their partner. I agree that DV cases are not handled properly in Fairmont, but that is when the victim needs to take responsibility to speak out against their abuser in court.
Obviously, "camel toe" hasn't ever lived through a DV experience. Its attitudes like this that make it so hard to prosecute abusers. Stand up for your sisters!
Idiots

Chicago, IL

#28 Dec 28, 2011
SurvivngInWV wrote:
Power trippin pigs! They know how to smack their old ladies around without leaving any noticeable bruises.
AWWWWW, Did that mean old police officer find that brick of Heroin that u tried to hide up your a$$? You poor little thing!

P.S. quit trying to give away "free candy" at those elm. school playgrounds, and they'll leave you alone too!

Location hidden

#29 Dec 29, 2011
Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
AWWWWW, Did that mean old police officer find that brick of Heroin that u tried to hide up your a$$? You poor little thing!
P.S. quit trying to give away "free candy" at those elm. school playgrounds, and they'll leave you alone too!
WOW, You sure got me there! Sounds like you have got some pinned up anger from past childhood experiences. Who was it that did bad things to you? There are people out there that can help you deal with the these things. You may have learned to enjoy those memories that used to haunt you, but it would be healthier to let a doctor or therapist help you instead of acting on those memories as if they were just fantasies. Wishing you the best of luck and a happier new year.
Idiots

Chicago, IL

#30 Dec 30, 2011
SurvivngInWV wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, You sure got me there! Sounds like you have got some pinned up anger from past childhood experiences. Who was it that did bad things to you? There are people out there that can help you deal with the these things. You may have learned to enjoy those memories that used to haunt you, but it would be healthier to let a doctor or therapist help you instead of acting on those memories as if they were just fantasies. Wishing you the best of luck and a happier new year.
Dont really know how you got "pinned up anger" from my sarcastic (but obviuosly true) statement. But then-again, you're an idiot. Sorry, these are just the facts. As far as "past childhood memories" I've never been to Penn State, nice try though! I would wish you a Happy New Year, but I wont. Lets be honest...I hope you die a horrible death, as well as you do me. But unfortunately it will probably be me. People like you survive crashes, earthquakes, etc.,and go on to reproduce and keep the world populated with complete, worthless, gutless idiots. Somethings just arent fair, huh? Oh well, "Good Luck" in 2012, and at the very least, I hope you catch some kind of VD, or STD.
Lisa

Chesapeake, VA

#31 Dec 30, 2011
Linda Parker wrote:
I would have to say that the Fairmont police are very incompetent. Women who say they are great have not been the victim of a crime in this city. They are naive and ignorant about all of the domestic violence in this city that gets shoved under a rug. Cops and magistrates do not prosecute men for domestic violence.
Most of the people in WV are incompetent, nothing new.
Idiots

Chicago, IL

#32 Dec 30, 2011
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the people in WV are incompetent, nothing new.
This coming from someone who lives in VA? HHMMmmm, I dont remember WVU having a gunman on their campus killing everyone. If incompetent means keeping law and order, than yes WV is guilty as charged. But dont be pissed you lost the BEST part of your state during the Civil War. Now go jump down turn around and pick a bail of cotton....Lisa!!
1 post removed

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34 Jan 1, 2012
Idiots-- I really don't think you want to compare West Virginia's educational and employment credentials with the state of Virginia. It's not even close my friend. I personally know a family that moved down to Va and their kids failed miserably as they were a grade level behind their Va classmates. Va is consistently ranked in the top 3 nationally as one of the best states for employment.I'll give ya kuddos though as WV is consistently ranked in the top 10 nationally as welfare dependent.
psycho

New Haven, WV

#35 Jan 2, 2012
burn a damm cross in there front yard drag em out of the house tie em to a post and cane their sorry arses. cut off an ear brand a forhead. end of problem wise up people you know i'm right.vote psycho i am the way i have the final solution.
psycho

New Haven, WV

#36 Jan 2, 2012
Jim West wrote:
Don't tell any wife beatn jokes in here.....
wtf are you aiming for you mouth breathen dip wad moron scum bag loser
sam i am

Morgantown, WV

#37 Jan 5, 2012
Sam Boodreau wrote:
Idiots-- I really don't think you want to compare West Virginia's educational and employment credentials with the state of Virginia. It's not even close my friend. I personally know a family that moved down to Va and their kids failed miserably as they were a grade level behind their Va classmates. Va is consistently ranked in the top 3 nationally as one of the best states for employment.I'll give ya kuddos though as WV is consistently ranked in the top 10 nationally as welfare dependent.
Well there you go, You know "a family". So is your entire statement based off of this 1 experience? If your basing this "fact" of yours on this one statement, then I stand by mine. WVU has never had a shooting spree, so Ill stick with WV education- 4 years you get a degree with no entree/exit wounds. Besides I would hope that VA DOES have a more respectable employment credentials...the state (Va) is larger than WV AND they have access to Sea Ports. Your idiotic statement is like me saying Texas has a better economic/educational system than you do, which would be expected. Go back to your plantations sipping ice tea, trust me. These Coal mines are alot more dangerous then them cotten fields!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#38 Jan 5, 2012
A lil research my friend will prove I have the facts to back up my side of the debate. Virginia's higher education system is far superior to West Virginias. To use an isolated incident as a basis for your argument is just elementary at best. The only things your state tops the nation in is welfare recipients and perscription narcotics addiction. You keep staing about cotton fields, how about your Grand Wizard Byrd. Just think ya'll elected this moron for a century?

Location hidden

#39 Jan 6, 2012
Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont really know how you got "pinned up anger" from my sarcastic (but obviuosly true) statement. But then-again, you're an idiot. Sorry, these are just the facts. As far as "past childhood memories" I've never been to Penn State, nice try though! I would wish you a Happy New Year, but I wont. Lets be honest...I hope you die a horrible death, as well as you do me. But unfortunately it will probably be me. People like you survive crashes, earthquakes, etc.,and go on to reproduce and keep the world populated with complete, worthless, gutless idiots. Somethings just arent fair, huh? Oh well, "Good Luck" in 2012, and at the very least, I hope you catch some kind of VD, or STD.
Sounds like someone needs a boost in their self esteem! Dont give up, with a little effort you can get the help that is available. Dont let your past ruin the future that you can have.
zeb

Fairmont, WV

#40 Jan 6, 2012
I doesn't think the police are incompetent, I know some who have kids.
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#41 Jan 7, 2012
zeb wrote:
I doesn't think the police are incompetent, I know some who have kids.
I think you're confusing "incompetent" with "impotent."
good ones

United States

#42 Jan 7, 2012
They do a great job of catching all the pill dealers up there, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 min ignorant rednecks 1,492
Polar Bear Football 15 hr captain obvious 11
Earl Morris's Aug 23 NAB 4
Bellview BBQ Minimart Aug 23 excited 5
John Mullins Aug 22 Mr Meaningless Ti... 4
Roger hall Aug 22 THE HOUSE 7
EAST fairmont highschool football program (Sep '14) Aug 20 Al Bundy 282

Fairmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance