Traffic Congestion in White Hall

Traffic Congestion in White Hall

Posted in the Fairmont Forum

Say it Aint So

Fairmont, WV

#1 Sep 10, 2012
I found the article in Sunday's (9/9/12) Times West Virginian concerning the above subject interesting. First, I wonder why the democrat's newspaper did not mention the fact that our democrat politicians took a bad situation and made it worse by installing the "Road Rage Lane" from the Toyota Dealership to Three Ways Inn? Second, kudos to Geno for doing such a good job of disguising his cruisers. Because I do not see where his staff is patrolling the White Hall area near as much as he claims. And finally, there is my old pal Sheriff Joe. While everyone is talking about congestion on Rt. 250 in White Hall, Sheriff Joe is talking about the weather in Kingmont. One thing about the weather and Sheriff Joe, every time Sheriff Joe speaks, the air is definitely much hotter and the winds are more blustery.
Anon

Fairmont, WV

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Privatize the roads.
Say it Aint So

Fairmont, WV

#3 Sep 11, 2012
Anon wrote:
Privatize the roads.
I agree. This area is just another example of why you should keep the government away from as many things as possible.
Skaterider

Coraopolis, PA

#4 Sep 12, 2012
The cops are very busy turning their heads of those dealing roids in certain gyms and pulling over kids driving to school going 2 miles over the speed limit. I love this town.. Not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heavenly hoagie (May '14) 4 hr Believer 74
Create your own Forum 7 hr NativeHillbillyWh... 369
Ace 7 hr Jermaine 7
GAIL RENAE ROWELL IS A FUxxN COLD SNITCHIN Axx ... 8 hr LetsKeepIt100 4
Idamay Music Thread (Oct '14) 14 hr Musikologist 3
Motorcycle Gangs Thu ? 35
April Morgan (Jul '14) Jul 29 aaaa 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairmont Mortgages