Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Apr 22, 2013
whattheysay

Coraopolis, PA

#1 May 24, 2012
All I hear is how everyone is buying selling and taking riods...all you see are guys who can't put down their arms...

Then you hear everyone doing the weed.. I me who hasn't but is it really that big of a problem?
City Guy

Fairmont, WV

#2 May 24, 2012
Roids and weed arent the drug problem here. The problem is white trash addicted to pain pills (who would rob or mug their own mother for their next pill) and ghetto blacks pushing coke and heroin.
Gertrude

London, KY

#3 May 30, 2012
City Guy wrote:
Roids and weed arent the drug problem here. The problem is white trash addicted to pain pills (who would rob or mug their own mother for their next pill) and ghetto blacks pushing coke and heroin.
Which one are you?
nicety2u

Fairmont, WV

#4 Jun 2, 2012
whattheysay wrote:
All I hear is how everyone is buying selling and taking riods...all you see are guys who can't put down their arms...

Then you hear everyone doing the weed.. I me who hasn't but is it really that big of a problem?
wtf is riods???
Big Kev

Sewell, NJ

#5 Jun 2, 2012
Man. For the brief I lived in Fairmont it was nothing but white trash hicks who didn't know shit about fitness and mostly were fat. Worst place I've ever been too, depressed and underfunded wise. Never saw homeless people in the suburbs before. Or country. Don't even know what the hell you guys call what that town is.
curiousgeorge

Fairmont, WV

#6 Jun 4, 2012
nicety2u wrote:
<quoted text>wtf is riods???
hemroids
helllllo

Amelia Court House, VA

#7 Apr 18, 2013
does anyone know where the weed is at?!
farmerphil

Fairmont, WV

#8 Apr 20, 2013
helllllo wrote:
does anyone know where the weed is at?!
yep - it's anywhere Snoop Dogg is.
fairmont raised

United States

#9 Apr 22, 2013
Big Kev wrote:
Man. For the brief I lived in Fairmont it was nothing but white trash hicks who didn't know shit about fitness and mostly were fat. Worst place I've ever been too, depressed and underfunded wise. Never saw homeless people in the suburbs before. Or country. Don't even know what the hell you guys call what that town is.
well....we call it HOME. and u are right. it is sad what this town had turned in to. i remember how it use to be. the small town that bordered morgantown. i think it has gotten worse since the local college became a university. i could be wrong....also businesses dont like to stay here/start here. for some reason. i never really paid attention to how hard it is to find a job until i started looking for one myself.(recently decided to stop being a stay at home mom.) i am qualified for different types of positions because of previous employment and schooling. the top paying jobs just arent here. and the ones close by are hard to get hired.......sorry for the rant.
ya buddy

Mint Spring, VA

#10 Apr 22, 2013
There drugs all at le mines. Along with. A whore.name. Julie with has sucked Jason dick and Gary and Julie also does bathsalt while her kids are around

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeremy marple 2 hr Butthead 4
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 hr bacon hater 57,020
"FREEZ" fairmonts super star? 7 hr Justice 17
new cvs store 9 hr unknown 1
lopez 12 hr looking 1
Say Boy Restaurant 16 hr wv woman 4
Marion County 911 Sexual Harassment Suit 20 hr STD 5
•••
•••
•••

Fairmont Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••