Jenna

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2012
When one thinks of criminals, those that take advantage of others, those that can be deceitful and ruthless, those that prey on the lonely, we usually never think of a senior citizen. At an early age we are taught to respect our elders. If you have a father, relative, or loved one that attends local senior events in Harrison and Marion counties please watch out for them. There is a very ruthless woman who is in her early 70's that has taken advantage of more than one senior gentleman. She is a very skilled con artist.
Jenna

United States

#2 Oct 20, 2012
She has gained financially while leaving her victims broke. If only her victims families would have had a warning. Dont think that just because someone is a senior that they are not dangerous con artists.
Marcy

United States

#3 Oct 21, 2012
I am going to warn my grandpa who goes to the Fairmont senior center. Can you give us more info.
Woooh

United States

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Call the director.they may be able to watch out for their guests. it is sad that there are so many greedy ppl out there but it is a reality these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lil caesars beside shop n save 46 min letsrumblehershey... 24
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Peggy 4,256
bridgeport football coach 2 hr TitleTown 46
Marion county wv 7 hr Sideliner 14
Awe whats wrong?? Things didn't go your way?? 11 hr pee wee herman 4
Honeybees 20 hr BridgeportFurnitu... 19
Sheetz 20 hr letsrumbleasswipe 12

Fairmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance