Fairhope Police working deadly stabbing

Fairhope Police working deadly stabbing

There are 5 comments on the Fox10tv.com Mobile Alabama and Pensacola Florida News story from Feb 25, 2009, titled Fairhope Police working deadly stabbing. In it, Fox10tv.com Mobile Alabama and Pensacola Florida News reports that:

The Fairhope Police Department is working a homicide. Officials say a man has been stabbed to death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox10tv.com Mobile Alabama and Pensacola Florida News.

helen edwards

Daphne, AL

#1 Feb 27, 2009
i am so sad obout hwta happened. then it was done by his own sister. people these days heve very evils minds and will do anything to get there way..
regina dailey

AOL

#2 Mar 1, 2009
i really think that it was an mistake and that maylia have never attend to kill her brother moosie was an good boy the mother witness the whole thing and did not say anything too her children i have five boys they faught all the time but i use too let them fight but the rule always was no weapon, never because you never knows what might happen this have ruin this young lady whole life i sheds tears for her every night since this have happen because i know in my heart she did not attend for this to happen my prayers goes out to her & her family may the blood of jesus come into there heart too forgive this young lady of this horrible crime that she have done....all i can say prayer do changes things GOD BLESS!!!!
anonymous

Daphne, AL

#3 Mar 4, 2009
they need to give her the eletric chair.
anon

Fairhope, AL

#4 Apr 9, 2011
regina dailey wrote:
i really think that it was an mistake and that maylia have never attend to kill her brother moosie was an good boy the mother witness the whole thing and did not say anything too her children i have five boys they faught all the time but i use too let them fight but the rule always was no weapon, never because you never knows what might happen this have ruin this young lady whole life i sheds tears for her every night since this have happen because i know in my heart she did not attend for this to happen my prayers goes out to her & her family may the blood of jesus come into there heart too forgive this young lady of this horrible crime that she have done....all i can say prayer do changes things GOD BLESS!!!!
Ya... amd Hukd Un Fonix Werked Fer Me too!
FastFred

Foley, AL

#5 Apr 9, 2011
The death sentence would be a great thing for Her,that way tax payers would not have to cloth and feed Her for the rest of Her life if she got a life's sentence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairhope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Fairhope, AL (Aug '10) 20 hr Dustin 72
fingerbanging my daughter Fri Kenneth J Dent 3
I want to suck Obama's half-black fuckstick Jul 30 Go Cardinals 2
News Caught (Sep '06) Jul 28 No Turn On Red 12
Review: Sea Horse Stables (Jun '10) Jul 25 Iamangttia 20
darryl and christina Jul 23 darylnchristina2014 8
Foley Music Thread (Jul '14) Jul 20 Friendly 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairhope Mortgages