First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Beach Lover

Daphne, AL

#21 Jun 16, 2012
Give Me a Break wrote:
<quoted text>.
Basically, he is right about what he says from what I hear and from what I see when I go to Fairhope. Basically, it is a nice place to visit but there is a lot of contentious politics going on in Fairhope all of the time that wouldn't bother a visitor but would really aggravate a resident. Also, the cost of living is high in Fairhope. It is really a place for the upper-middle class and higher.
So keep your broke self at your great condo and roll your change.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#22 Jun 16, 2012
I forgot to mention that since the housing market bubble burst, there are a lot of unsavory people buying up houses in Fairhope at bargain basement prices. I read in the paper about crimes there that I never read about a few years ago. If you don't believe me, just check the crime statistics before you make your move.
Pastor Ricardo Johnson

Daphne, AL

#23 Apr 1, 2013
Fairhope is a great place to live and raise your family! God has anointed this area to bring forth revival in theses last days! We moved from Ohio and love it here. Great churches also! check out our blog at www.cfcfairhope.org/apps/blog . Come visit us Sunday mornings at 11am Contagious Faith Church! We meet at the Holiday Inn on route 98 next to the Burger King in Fairhope. Free coffee and donuts are served!
iamangttia

Foley, AL

#24 Apr 1, 2013
"Free coffee and donuts are served!"

But, bring plenty of money to put in the plate because my condo in Boca doesn't run on water.
A joke

Cadiz, KY

#25 21 hrs ago
Pastor Ricardo Johnson wrote:
Fairhope is a great place to live and raise your family! God has anointed this area to bring forth revival in theses last days! We moved from Ohio and love it here. Great churches also! check out our blog at www.cfcfairhope.org/apps/blog . Come visit us Sunday mornings at 11am Contagious Faith Church! We meet at the Holiday Inn on route 98 next to the Burger King in Fairhope. Free coffee and donuts are served!
I would not raise my family in fairhope. Too many people that want to look down on you. You better be rich and a Yankee, stab your friends in the back or screw their wives... If you don't do any of that, go somewhere else... Fairhope is 98% trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairhope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Daphne, AL (Sep '10) 19 hr Non smoker 23
News What happens if the upcoming Baldwin County pro... Thu lamangttia 10
News Open in Foley: Moe's BBQ arrives, Shoe Station ... Thu lamangttia 2
News Baldwin County voters turn down proposed new ta... Apr 4 Iamangttia 5
News Eastern Shore: One of fastest growing metro areas Mar 27 Test 2
who wants to just cheat on there significant other Mar 25 FastFred 5
News Parade, rally push for 'yes' vote to Baldwin Co... Mar 24 FastFred 2

Rip Current Statement for Baldwin County was issued at April 17 at 11:59PM CDT

More from around the web

Fairhope People Search