First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jamie

United States

#1 May 14, 2012
My family and I live in Missouri and were looking to relocate to fairhope. My husband is a tattoo artist and I was just wondering how many shops there are in fairhope. I read about one that got shut down recently and I can asure u that my husband is not in anyway involved in that type of activity. He is very much a family man and a all around good semaritin. He has 18 years experience and has owned his own shop. Just looking to relocate to somewhere nice. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank u
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#2 May 14, 2012
There is one on every corner.
jamie

United States

#3 May 15, 2012
Really? When I search yellowbook the only one that showed up was the one that just closed down
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#4 May 15, 2012
jamie wrote:
Really? When I search yellowbook the only one that showed up was the one that just closed down
Maybe the rest are not licensed and want to stay low.
jamie

Chicago, IL

#5 May 15, 2012
Wow, the city let's them stay in operation without being licenced? Around here, there's no way someone would be able to open up a tattoo studio without proper licencing. Well does anyone know if any of them are any good?
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#6 May 15, 2012
Let me tell you something. Buy a used car from someone and just put a license plate on it the says "Tag Applied For" and there is not a cop that will ever stop you. Get insurance for your car and have it registered and then when you get back home, call your insurance company and cancel the policy. There is no requirement in Alabama that says that the insurance companies have to notify them when someone cancels their policy--that is why 1/2 of the people driving cars down here have no insurance and the rest of us have to pay a premium called 'uninsured motorist' insurance so that when we are hit by an uninsured driver, our insurance will pay for the repairs.
FastFred

Foley, AL

#7 May 15, 2012
jamie wrote:
Wow, the city let's them stay in operation without being licenced? Around here, there's no way someone would be able to open up a tattoo studio without proper licencing. Well does anyone know if any of them are any good?
Fair Hope is a great place,I do not know how many shops are there. The younger generation is always looking for a shop that is clean and does good work, I am sure you would be welcome if you decided to relocate there.
Jack

United States

#8 May 15, 2012
Don't ever take serious anything that "Give me a Break" writes, he is a bitter confused person.
I am sure your husband will be welcome and do very well.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#9 May 16, 2012
Jack wrote:
Don't ever take serious anything that "Give me a Break" writes, he is a bitter confused person.
I am sure your husband will be welcome and do very well.
Hey, Surfer Boy--I don't need psychoanalysis from someone who just has another opinion and no credentials.
jamie

United States

#10 May 16, 2012
Thank u and I think we are gonna try to make a trip down there in a couple of weeks to scope everything out. How about the schools there, are they pretty good? I have two in high school, and one going into 2nd grade next year. I also have a 8 month old. I'm currently attending school myself right now for pshycology.

“Changes in latitude/attitud e”

Since: Sep 10

Gulf Shores, AL

#11 May 16, 2012
Oh no. So much fail. Give me a Break is going to have a field day.
jamie

United States

#12 May 16, 2012
What do u mean he's going to have a field day?
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#13 May 16, 2012
methodical wrote:
Oh no. So much fail. Give me a Break is going to have a field day.
So true. Looks like we are dealing with another Octomom who wants the good life but just can't stop having kids every few years and still wants to live the good life on the beach with no money, no house, no job and no possibility of having any of them. Might I suggest Key West for them? A tent, a sleeping bag and a pair of flip-flops will do just fine there.
jamie

United States

#14 May 16, 2012
Uhm excuse me. U don't know me. The two older kiss are my step children. My husband is 10 years older than I am. I'm 26 and I waited 6 years between my two children. And as for my money situation, u know nothing about that either. My husband and I do quite well thank u. I'm sure not everyone there is so quick to jump to conclusions about people they don't even know. Seems to me that eveyone is rite about u though. God forbid someone look for a nice place to raise there family and grow old with their spouse.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#15 May 16, 2012
"My husband is 10 years older than I am."

And you say that you are 26 and your husband is 10 years older than you and the high school kids are his? You have one that is about 8-years old and now also have an 8-month old baby. You are attending college at 26? In psychology? No job? Hope to find one down here if you ever get a degree? You would be better off taking a course in auto repair if you want to have a chance of getting a job in a beach town. We are out of psycho jobs at this time.
jamie

United States

#16 May 16, 2012
I already have a teaching degree dumb ass. When u assume shit it makes an ass out of u, nor me. Don't worry about my personal life cause I didn't ask your opinion. I asked about the schools and tattoo shops. I'm trying to further my studies because I already had child phsyc credits and would like to open my own establishment at some point. And my husband makes plenty of money for me to not have to work rite now while I try to further my career. I don't know why I'm even explaining this to someone so ignorant.
jamie

United States

#17 May 16, 2012
Oh and my daughter won't even be 7 till July so u seem smart.
Beach Lover

Daphne, AL

#18 Jun 16, 2012
Give Me a Break wrote:
"My husband is 10 years older than I am."
And you say that you are 26 and your husband is 10 years older than you and the high school kids are his? You have one that is about 8-years old and now also have an 8-month old baby. You are attending college at 26? In psychology? No job? Hope to find one down here if you ever get a degree? You would be better off taking a course in auto repair if you want to have a chance of getting a job in a beach town. We are out of psycho jobs at this time.
You seem to need a lot of counseling/professional help. What do you do in your spare time; tease little kids?
Info

United States

#19 Apr 23, 2013
jamie wrote:
Not all shops/businesses r n yellow pages...it's pretty expensive
Tennessee Gal

Covington, TN

#20 May 9, 2013
I am soooo glad I started reading Gulf Shores Topix.....Give Me a Break never fails to make me laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairhope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best hairdressers in fairhope/daphne May 26 Lee 1
News Rev. Richard Schmidt decries failed Baldwin tax... May 22 Iamangttia 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - Fairhope, AL (Aug '10) May 22 b 46
obama need 2 help!!! May 14 funny stuff 3
looking for family May 14 enquiringminds 1
News Christmas tree recycling May 14 JOHN 3
Load 'em up! May 4 my name is luka 5
More from around the web

Fairhope People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE