Senator Pittman Denies Ethicsa

Jan 26, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKRG-TV Mobile

Two Baldwin County businessmen have filed a 130-page ethics complaint against Alabama Senator Trip Pittman, accusing Pittman of violating state ethics laws when he accepted a lucrative oil boom project with the city of Fairhope.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

Since: Jan 11

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

I bet he does deny it. Can't blame Pittman. He's out for #1
whatethics

Foley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Lying is universal--we all do it; we all must do it. Therefore, the wise thing is for us diligently to train ourselves to lie thoughtfully, judiciously; to lie with a good object, and not an evil one; to lie for others' advantage, and not our own...--Mark Twain

Mark Twain is right, we all do it and some better than others. But his premise is that it should not ever be based in harmful deception and we can think of a few that apparently never read Mr. Twain's masterpiece of an essay.

Senator Trip Pittman continues his nonsensical campaign of deceit about whether or not he committed any wrongdoing over his deliberate looting of $639,000.00 in BP funds. He now declares "it's no longer a news story" and the "baseless ethics complaint" against him is "an abuse of the process":(he ought to know a thing or two about abusing the process)

“This same individual has submitted the exact same letter several times now,” Pittman said in an e-mail Thursday.“At this point, it is no longer news and his desperation is becoming even more obvious. Anyone with even a basic understanding of law would understand the previous provisions govern this case. He should be ashamed for abusing the ethics process by filing the same bogus claims again in order to air his political grudges.”

Mod Mobilian hits back at him with a big stick that's well-deserved and right on the mark. Pittman, who doesn't possess the ability of a fly in understanding what ethics are, treads on shaky ground with any comments that start out with: "Anyone with even a basic understanding..."

Posted on Vincent Alabama Confidential

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairhope Discussions

Search the Fairhope Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Foley Music Thread 1 hr Musikologist 1
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 21 hr freedom 201
Fish Fry in Foley benefiting family of Orange B... Thu Give Him a Brain 10
Review: Sea Horse Stables (Jun '10) Jul 7 Carley 15
The South needs to get with it. Jul 5 Give Him a Brain 19
Six-hour standoff ends with arrest of Baldwin C... Jun 29 J TIDDWELL 4
State backs Baldwin Beach Express project with ... (Mar '11) Jun 25 Give Me a Break 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fairhope Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fairhope People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••