Fairhope released from residents' law...

Fairhope released from residents' lawsuit

There are 1 comment on the Alabama Live story from May 11, 2012, titled Fairhope released from residents' lawsuit. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

The city of Fairhope has been dismissed from a 2009 lawsuit filed by several residents who challenged the development of the Publix grocery store and The Shoppes at Fairhope Village.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Susiejwp

Kalona, IA

#1 May 11, 2012
I guess if the grocery store and shoppes are plesant to the eye and not just one that has been mapped out without any sense of the atmosphere, it's ok to do this. If those of you don't like it, show your displeasure then refrain from shopping there. Losing customers using a quiet way of getting your opinion across. Please know that violent protestors of a situation, rarely if at win their "causes" so remember you are the only one who choose how what happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairhope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foley Music Thread (Jul '14) 17 hr Musikologist 12
Jade Kirsten Young Jun 27 guest30 3
News Conservative summer reading list at Alabama hig... Jun 23 Latter Day Taints 3
fortis college Jun '17 Joe Daniels 2
Dumping in Negro Creek Jun '17 Whitey Mann 3
things to do Jun '17 President Bill Cl... 17
News Proposal to house illegal immigrant children in... (Jun '16) May '17 almeltzer 2

Fairhope Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairhope Mortgages