Crucifixion and wind turnine torture of Fairhaven residents

Posted in the Fairhaven Forum

Jack Kelly

Jamestown, RI

#1 Aug 15, 2013

Fairhaven Massachusetts USA

http://www.windaction.org/news/39227

New noise violation against Fairhaven turbines
A new report from the Massachusetts Department of environmental Protection says in June the turbines exceeded legal noise limits, after midnight.
August 13, 2013 by Mark Curtis in ABC6 News
The troubled Fairhaven wind turbines were spinning Wednesday, and so is the continuing controversy.
A new report from the Massachusetts Department of environmental Protection says in June the turbines exceeded legal noise limits, after midnight.

"I think if you are one of the people affected, it just sort of supports the notion that we never completed the testing. They still haven't completed the testing," said Dr. Barbara Acksen of the Fairhaven Board of Health.

Doctor Acksen also says there needs to be an independent noise test, separate from noise testing done by the state, or paid for by the developer.

ABC6 Chief Political Reporter...[continue via Web link]

New noise violation against Fairhaven turbines

August 13, 2013 by Mark Curtis in ABC6 News
The troubled Fairhaven wind turbines were spinning Wednesday, and so is the continuing controversy.

"I think if you are one of the people affected, it just sort of supports the notion that we never completed the testing. They still haven't completed the testing," said Dr. Barbara Acksen of the Fairhaven Board of Health.

Doctor Acksen also says there needs to be an independent noise test, separate from noise testing done by the state, or paid for by the developer.

ABC6 Chief Political Reporter...[continue via Web link]

http://www.abc6.com/story/23139945/new-noise-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairhaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Bedford man accused of beating cat with bas... Thu roger 2
Bourne Election Spells Doom For SouthCoast Rail May 16 Tony DeLong 1
Harvard puts Bristol County dead last in the ea... May 10 yellowgirl 1
News George E. Harrison Feb '15 Roy Bertalotto 1
News City and town officials say new bridge across r... Feb '15 joe smhoe 2
News Steve Urbon: Constitutional convention: Threat ... Feb '15 Jack Kelly 1
EPA -Rebuffs Fairhaven BOS Over PCB Contaimination (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jack Kelly 1
More from around the web

Fairhaven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]