Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
20,261 - 20,280 of 21,430 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Pail wild flower

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Hugs... Bugs... N ... Thugs... This one protects all loves... Treasure clean baby....
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

My brothers chunky... Lol... Stop feeding him fried food ! Eat healthy lady !
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

De make him hurry up ! He's getting mad
Rick perry

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Suxs
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

We're taking trash out
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Cody left Casey at the dump
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Now cara left Cody at the dump
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Casey is alive and yea that punch was from cara
I am single

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

everyone hates me... you all said i am fat and ugly, I only called them to make sure that four men were still alive .... i only called them because when i am at work i cant drive down the high way for two hours just to make sure that some psyco didnt cut out your tunge your eye or your thumb... I am sorry that i care about all of you that much...and i wish you would just realize I love you guys......Now again snitching is when you go into the precinct and say HEY i planted the product now lets plan the bust..... snitching is when you say Hey i was there when they stole the hope diamond and i watched him hide it.... Now when i say some one is missing and i havent heard a word from them in a week I ask one person to check... thats because in the line of work that i do I Know What Could Happen to the men and women that I Love....thats why i protect you all from here... my computer.... and I know the people that have been set up ... thats why i am trying so hard to help you.... you know i was no where near the staged busts.... you know that i didnt do anything or say any of your names until i found out that you were really set up.... Wolfs you know i respect you, I even researched your parotts for you... I Loved you both...and we could even talk and joke... I only did what i had to too investigate Simmons because he called me harrassed me, said he knew where i lived and then he threatened to take away the man that i love, my ranch, and my kid.... and then he hired some one to kick my door in.... FBI and CIA care about these things... *missing people, murderers, and the person cutting out organs and selling them on the black market ... as far as any drug Goes I SAY LEGALIZE because if we would just legalize we wouldnt have to worry about any one with missing eyes, thumbs, or tungs.... as far as gang's go.... i dont care i know my ribbons are Blue,red, yellow, purple, orange, green, gold and yeah BLACK and WHITE.... (grannie is 101) ravens colts 1938 she helped sneak alcohol in with all the other hi fulitant red hat women that play bridge ...yeah she and others would bring in distilled alcohol in hurces then they would get drunk and gamble.... You dont believe me I ... I have all the paper work... and BELL was my grannies name.... there are over thirty seven names on that document... BELL Saunders is what they called her. We are not snitches..... we developed underground distillers .... SCHWINN bikes .... Grannie never took a hike... she traveled the world and then passed her class on to me... she is still alive and today she was discusted when she watched my brother beat my azz over a table that i wanted to return to the one man i love.... and yeah he told me never to see him ... never to call him... and never to come over...so i wont.... i will stay here until you finally kill me.... and with a broken bone ..... I will live only for my kid. Joseph wayne Stephenson ....our bags are packed.... florida is a horrible state .... I dont love you and i will never sleep with you.... but please send that ticket now...you worked this hard to ruin my life in texas so please just send that ticket. my ribs hurt and he really beat the ship out of me ... threw me so hard that my ears are still ringing.... and i am almost positive i have a broken rib.... i went to the ER but they said it would be five hours.... So please Joe Stephenson .... i give up this job aint worth a fu**ck and they havent paid me since 2004.
I am single

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

you think shes 99... papers prove she is 101.... and in 1938 she went to college ... the school of clothing and design. and My abusive brother just walked in. Thank you for trapping my with my own death.
I am single

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

7102-- you say your sending more than one.... one for me ... my son and who else?
I am single

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

9478-- grannie wont get on a plain ... she already told me that years ago..... and seriously ... where did you get that fake mustache? I know its you ... you played poker out by the pool with me and grannie.
I am single

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

whatever .... Z.... i wont say....hey I miss you fool.... and the bunny we found died... i tried so hard to keep it alive but i couldnt... are you with in driving distance? seriously .... i am almost outa gas... they took all my cash except for what i have in frozen accounts and .... I really miss you.
I am single

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

he left again.... You looked good at the park that day... your hair was longer.... you looked nothing like the man you claim is your father
I am single

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

and if you see a man thats hitting on you at heb and your young blond and pretty ask him for his ID because he beat the crud outta me and i am his little sister.
Numbered Poo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

I dropped a number 2, some say its dropping the kids off at the pool. But you are not supposed to pee in pools. I am confused, I will poop in a sock now.
gov

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Gdhvj
James

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

The south needs to secede from the rest of the country. The divide in ideology is too great. The north can have all their liberals and have all their rights taken from them as far as I'm concerned. Those Yankee bastards deserve everything they get and then some, because that's the way they wanted it. So keep your ass up there and wallow in your liberal filth because you love being shit on!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

James wrote:
The south needs to secede from the rest of the country. The divide in ideology is too great. The north can have all their liberals and have all their rights taken from them as far as I'm concerned. Those Yankee bastards deserve everything they get and then some, because that's the way they wanted it. So keep your ass up there and wallow in your liberal filth because you love being shit on!
You're forgetting about the Kommifornia trash on the left coast coming here to make another cesspool like the one that they came from.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

James wrote:
Don't forget Texas Liberal LBJ is the one that enacted The Great Society by signing the Great Society Legistation into law and we are all paying for the Liberal from Texas and there is alot of them in Texas especially around San Antonio Area which I consider LBJ Country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fairfield News Video

•••
•••

Fairfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fairfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE