Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17442 Apr 9, 2014
really.... that is a federal offense chris. you really need to get your ideas back to earth... sheesh... sheeba was your german shepard.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17443 Apr 9, 2014
stop ruining my life ! what did i do to you? hu? is this about high school? seriously i dont want to date any one that i went to school with... you all just piss me off... you hacked my pc... whats wrong with you? did you do too much acid too?
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17444 Apr 9, 2014
I really am getting pissed off.... seriously there is only one guy that i love. and we have never used protection since we started sleeping with each other ... 2/24/13 sabinal hog fair... thats my perfect man.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17445 Apr 9, 2014
and yeah we are both clean..... G. please call me. this girl just found the hackers.... and they are quackers..... seriously... i can sue you for this chris.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17446 Apr 9, 2014
your mother will be pissed.... and susann .... seriously get your kid in check...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17447 Apr 9, 2014
Michael Bendelle what did you just say
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17448 Apr 9, 2014
i never even talked to you .... my sons name is colt... like a horse... azz hole. colt shultz is a jerk ... i wore a white dress to school and he drove past me and mudd went all over me.... and you wonder why i hate skin heads? seriously all you ever did was torture me in high school... i dont want anythng to do with any of you... thats why idont ever come around
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17449 Apr 9, 2014
michael i never talked to you... because your friends were all mean... see... you ruined my life then and you continue to ruine my life now... I hate skin heads.... i really do. and no i am not a effing jew.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17450 Apr 9, 2014
yeah you graduated one year ahead of me ..... can you please shut this site down... start it up from scratch... you really ruined my life.... and i signed on with the FBI and CIA ..... i became government in 2004 when our friend oded.... and died.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17451 Apr 9, 2014
he was on heroine....
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17452 Apr 9, 2014
travis..... we went to pick him up in new mexico... we broke down along the way... thats why you are all going to pay
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17453 Apr 9, 2014
now this sight needs to be taken down..... Bendelle you dont need any more of a bad rep..... i know what you did at the liquor store... colt shultz made .... you he said if you didnt that he would rape you.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17454 Apr 9, 2014
colt shultz is sick..... he always has been.... and yeah i see everything... i am connected to you for some odd reason... i dont know why... but seriously colt shultz ... your gonna do some time.... and you better cover your behind.... because i know alot of men in prison... they will hurt you. they dont like rapists.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17455 Apr 9, 2014
Michael i did adore you... i sat right behind you in court... i wanted to hear your report... duh... you have this angels wings for a reason.... now geek squad... please let me see the man i love.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17456 Apr 9, 2014
then do it.... just do it.... i really dont care... he knows i took him to the sabinal fair.... he also fell in love with me there.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17457 Apr 9, 2014
who just kissed you?
*(@)~){=^=v=^=v=^{XxxX}^=v=^=v =^=v}(~(@)*
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17458 Apr 9, 2014
More waste of cyber space by a waste of a human skin in Azzholeville.
why

Hondo, TX

#17460 Apr 10, 2014
test

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Avondale, Arizona

#17463 Apr 10, 2014
Could we be about to see Martial Law implemented in regards to the Nevada rancher standing up to the federal government? What do you think? I heard from someone that 5000 militia persons have joined him to support him on this. But I can not find information about that. Of course our chickshit obamacontrolled media may not be able to report on that would they? Has anyone heard about the militia joining him?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#17475 Apr 10, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Could we be about to see Martial Law implemented in regards to the Nevada rancher standing up to the federal government? What do you think? I heard from someone that 5000 militia persons have joined him to support him on this. But I can not find information about that. Of course our chickshit obamacontrolled media may not be able to report on that would they? Has anyone heard about the militia joining him?
I am sure all the militias are waiting for one of them to make that first step across the line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Rat jeez loaded 119,644
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
terry mcginn ( kidnapper) (Sep '08) Sep '14 childs aunt 6
Correction: Wetlands-Water Reuse story Aug '14 this and that 1
Who do you support for State Senate in Texas (D... (Oct '10) Jul '14 The Frank Pharts 3
Any ladies Jun '14 Oilape 1

Fairfield News Video

Fairfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fairfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fairfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fairfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season