Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105439 May 21, 2013
Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey there Petie,
I'm the Sandman 88 and proud to know any friend of Wayne Garrett and associates.
I'm different than Wayne Garrett and friends,(no disrespect intended) i'm a straight up 88, who believes the Holocaust by jews in Germany, where Hitler and the German people had illegally murdered over 6 million Occultist Talmudic jews, was a Jewish Fable, by spawned eggs and sperms in a kettle mixture of 'convert' mutt-face's elixir. General Patton called these vulgaris nasty and dirty creatures, that defecate and crapped on the floor.
**88 means i'm a proud Fenier of the jews' Holohoax and that jews are from Satans Lairs,...just like Jesus stated and that they are endless Liars. Liars, Liars,.....just like what you've said in your posting above.
Nice to make your acquaintance, and i;m the Sandman 88 from Johnnie's bees good and Tara tara in the biker's Port.
another garrett scumbag pretending to be a port jeffershit other than Sybil... your stupid god make you a degenerate despised piece odf sh!t like your garre3tt assbags ???? i hoipe you enjoy blowing Jopey and Booby, it seems to be a requirement... you 888b HOMOand HUGE GAPING HOLE....
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105440 May 21, 2013
Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Petie....
If any Truthful righteous human being delves into unrevised History of Germany and the German people and Adolf Hitler,
they'll find the Truth.. The German people were set up by Stalin, Eisenhower, Churchill and DeGaul, but leading the set-up were Tribal Jewry.
Adolf Hitler never ever violated International Law, nor did he violate Geneva Convention.
It'e the Zionist below that should of has his head on trial...for War Crimes and a Holocaust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L5kqYTXX
its petey, you ignorant ass bag.... you speak just like a perverted garrett pretending top be an admirer.... got ass ?, i'm sure petesh1t will provide some...

now get onj your knees and service your BOOBLINA mastas, you perverted douche and PETIE WORSHIPING STOOGE... doesnt your stuoid as sh!t god ever help you filthy dfegenerates with your postsw, you racist sh!tbags...

GO IDF, go IAF, GO MOSSAD, and Go, you awesome Zionists whoever you are... oh yeah and fcuk the Sybilesque scum from port jeffershit, their hovel deserves some drone attention...
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105441 May 21, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
"bulldozed with justification" .... such bullshit and just lies lies and more lies. You use the guise of the 'law of the dominant' as Hitler did you NAzi scumbag liar. The whole world is aware of your tired lying you a$$wipe and the countless number of UN Resolutions which aim to turn these crimes against humanity around in favour of the Palestinians. Keep spewing out your lies dork, because your own words condemn you.
go bulldozers... well, the ones plowing palisavage sheitholes...

we should start a bulldozer fund...
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105442 May 21, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
"bulldozed with justification" .... such bullshit and just lies lies and more lies. You use the guise of the 'law of the dominant' as Hitler did you NAzi scumbag liar. The whole world is aware of your tired lying you a$$wipe and the countless number of UN Resolutions which aim to turn these crimes against humanity around in favour of the Palestinians. Keep spewing out your lies dork, because your own words condemn you.
back to more babbling for noones sake.
You have still not given any examples.
If a building is used for military purposes according to the laws of war it is a viable target. The only buildings i can think of which were bulldozed where used as military facilities or owned by terrorists.
You mean the number of UN resolutions which aim to discriminate against Israel.

You have still not given examples of what i am lying about. I have asked numerous times already. If you had any credibility in the first place you are loosing it fast.
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105443 May 21, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR!!! LIAR!! LIAR!
"Then assembled together the CHIEF PRIESTS, AND THE SCRIBES, and the ELDERS OF THE PEOPLE, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas, And consulted that they might TAKE JESUS BY SUBTILTY, AND KILL HIM. But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar among the people."
Matthew 26:3-5, KJV
Just how many more lies are you going to tout before your mutt-head blows up?
So your evidence is a book written by a person after Jesus was dead in another part of the world. Now you give more insight in how you reach your conclusions.

THE BIBLE IS NOT FACT.
Whether the Jews supported the killing of Jesus or not is irrelevant it was the Romans who killed him.

Dont forget Jesus was a Jew.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105447 May 21, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
r lying bullshit you damn twerp. All lies. But the world is waking up to the truth.
It confuses you to worship a Jewish god, doesn't it, perv?

USA

#105448 May 21, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith in my Lard ass, Grating Master of Cretinism does not require 'evidence'... that's my hole of pointed rhoids of faith and damn muttfaced nutjob.
'
Jesus was Jew!
How does it feel to hate your own god, perv? You may use your own words to explain your conundrum.
Anthony garcia

Virginia Beach, VA

#105451 May 21, 2013
I'm at pax and they won't let me stay the night social. Wont pay and I can't stay at janines called can I stay in the shed ill fix pallets and deliver tommer o for eight hours if I can stay in shed

USA

#105452 May 21, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
Tales From Ratty (Committee Meeting)
Editor's Note:
in' crap!
You're up very late, scouse creep. Don't you have to get up for work in the morning? They're watch you day and night and you've seen them, haven't you, perv?
Anthony garcia

Virginia Beach, VA

#105453 May 21, 2013
For twenty bucks day
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#105455 May 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

With the pain and suffering in Syria, it figures you'd come up with a jaundiced, twisted view, old crone.
`

`

`

the pain and suffering in Syria was brought about by israel and illiterates racist bigots like you.

You deserve to be put on trial for your shilling postings, that everyone ignores and is disgusted with. You are a completed a-hole and a real mindless pedo troll/.

World would be a better place to live in, if people like you were institutionalized for their collaborating jew terrorist supporting evilness and their hate filled bigotry.

I turned 20 on May 5th and when I read the hatefulness you spew towards and to Petesake, it makes me sick.

You have the unmitigated gall to use perversion against Peresake, a person you've threatened daily with innuendos and illegal hate crime terrorism stalking threats/..

Do not post me, you filthy evil sick perverted evil monstrous freak/.

USA

#105456 May 21, 2013
IDiOTR wrote:
NFl now you horn me up to give you on this thread to give you head... BWhahaAA you fault! HEHEHE
Are you upset, Somalian pirate? Why do you and your people rob commercial vessels off the coast of east Africa?

USA

#105457 May 21, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>

Petesake, makes me sick.
You have the unmitigated gall to use perversion against Peresake, a person you've threatened daily with innuendos and illegal hate crime terrorism stalking threats/..
Do you actually think you can fool others into believing you're anything more than ONE illiterate hag who spends her time trying to look as is she's a contingent? My gawd you're a dumb babbling crone.

USA

#105459 May 21, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bobbalina!.. great post and thanks for your support. I can't speak for myself.
You know my devil is terrifying.! We see it in me, the little boy lover with every post. A reflection of Christ and my drunken Father.
What's the matter perv? Are those who watch making you sleepless tonight?
Are you starting to see the demons and snaked again?

USA

#105462 May 21, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you got a turd to munch on Ratty? Get back to SewerEville you harassing Obdurate Jew.
The lack of sleep has not only made you cranky, it's also made you even more dull, pervert.

Just remember that they conspire, they watch, they record, and they report.
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105463 May 21, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
the pain and suffering in Syria was brought about by israel and illiterates racist bigots like you.
You deserve to be put on trial for your shilling postings, that everyone ignores and is disgusted with. You are a completed a-hole and a real mindless pedo troll/.
World would be a better place to live in, if people like you were institutionalized for their collaborating jew terrorist supporting evilness and their hate filled bigotry.
I turned 20 on May 5th and when I read the hatefulness you spew towards and to Petesake, it makes me sick.
The reason for many problems in the world is that people like you blame the Jews instead of focusing on the real culprits. Its very sad times and your post shows how ridiculous it all is.
Syria civil war was brought about by Israel? So you believe its in Israels interests to bring down a Secular Assad and help to bring another Islamic Extremist country into existence on its own border? Makes no sense.
You have an interesting outlook on Justice and freedom of speech. Do you consider yourself a Progressive?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#105464 May 21, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
91% of your bullshit is lies ... let the thread choose ... I haven't the time or the inclination to tread through such bullshit a second time.
The Anglicans are watching, recording are reporting. They know everything and they have the pictures to prove it.
GnA

Australia

#105467 May 21, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. This is biblically correct. But when one talks about "the Americans" one does not mean every American. What is meant is the rotten rulers of America. The American people is also a victim of their mischiefs, same as the Jews, or the Brits or the French.
Thank Orion

I guess that goes with all Cultures you have ur innocent people and than those who really wanna do evil.
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105469 May 21, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Anglicans are being led by a Jew; A rich Jew businessman. A perfect act of subversion. A classic and glorious example of the blind leading the blind. They NEED to watch and listen to me and learn truth. Get as many as you can to read my posts. The church is dead. People must seek the truth of Christ and the Lord God, Great master of Creation in their own sweet way from now on. All glory be to the Lord God of LOVE. Be glad
Go Rich Jews,

fcuk.... all muslims... especially the pakifcuking savages sh!thead ones.
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105470 May 21, 2013
how can the jews be oppressing palefcukingsavages, when they themselves claim to have everything under control AS HAMAS !!!!!!!!!! while shopping in the malls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
terry mcginn ( kidnapper) (Sep '08) Sep '14 childs aunt 6
Correction: Wetlands-Water Reuse story Aug '14 this and that 1
Who do you support for State Senate in Texas (D... (Oct '10) Jul '14 The Frank Pharts 3
Any ladies Jun '14 Oilape 1
mexia prison camp (Oct '06) Mar '14 Jennifer 3

Fairfield News Video

Fairfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fairfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fairfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fairfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]