Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Northern Truth seeker

Mount Sinai, NY

#103834 Apr 2, 2013
Timesten wrote:
`

Ever wonder who is called the Father of the A' bomb? Talk out the Mother of all carnage. Who would have guessed?
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
We at Mt Sinai thank u for your posting above and your home-site that's filled with Truth/......!

`

`

Ignore the idiotic atheists and the John hagees who support israeli Jews Terrorism, they mean nothing to Truths/?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#103835 Apr 2, 2013
Northern Truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
We at Mt Sinai thank u for your posting above and your home-site that's filled with Truth/......!
`
`
Ignore the idiotic atheists and the John hagees who support israeli Jews Terrorism, they mean nothing to Truths/?
You're welcome Northern Truth. But the real credit goes to the people that are on the links I have posted. All I did was gather them on my site. And yes I try to ignore the sheeple shills as much as I can. Sometimes I have to spew back at them just to silence them.
Peace my friend.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103837 Apr 2, 2013
Slimesten wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome Northern Ruth.
Piss my fiend.
hatyoumighthavemissed/home
More advertising for your crappy site, creep?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#103840 Apr 2, 2013
WHO TO BELIEVE?
zander714 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!
I'll take the word of an ethical Israeli participant over those of a Paid, Full Time Propagandist* & a "Know-Nothing"

“IDF commander: We fired more than a million cluster bombs in Lebanon”
“Phosphorous and cluster bombs heavily used; unexploded munitions litter wide area of Lebanon.”

http://www.haaretz.com/news/idf-commander-we-...

EXCERPT "What we did was insane and monstrous, we covered entire towns in cluster bombs," the head of an IDF rocket unit in Lebanon said regarding the use of cluster bombs and phosphorous shells during the war.

Quoting his battalion commander, the rocket unit head stated that the IDF fired around 1,800 cluster bombs, containing over 1.2 million cluster bomblets.

In addition, soldiers in IDF artillery units testified that the army used phosphorous shells during the war, widely forbidden by international law. According to their claims, the vast majority of said explosive ordinance was fired in the final 10 days of the war.

The rocket unit commander stated that Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) platforms were heavily used in spite of the fact that they were known to be highly inaccurate.

According to the commander, in order to compensate for the inaccuracy of the rockets and the inability to strike individual targets precisely, units would "flood" the battlefield with munitions, accounting for the littered and explosive landscape of post-war Lebanon.

According to the commander, in order to compensate for the inaccuracy of the rockets and the inability to strike individual targets precisely, units would "flood" the battlefield with munitions, accounting for the littered and explosive landscape of post-war Lebanon." CONTINUED

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#103841 Apr 3, 2013
According to a neutral watchdog organization the 'Coalition to stop the use of Child Soldiers' stated since the year 2000 there have been at least nine documented cases where Palestinian minors wore suicide bomb vests and where they killed Israeli civilian men, women and children in stores, buses, etc inside Israel.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#103842 Apr 3, 2013
Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you.
marisong

Hempstead, NY

#103844 Apr 3, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
use the Unity God had given them to pillage rape maim cripple and murder with unconscionable determination.
Solitude is a pleasure as long as I'm away from you. Creep.
Sadly, you are describing Muslims who are killing Muslims in Syria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Nigeria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan. The seeds of discontent and violence are ready to erupt in Iran and Jordan where, unfortunately, Islamic brutality and sectarian wars will claim many more thousands.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#103845 Apr 3, 2013
The problem is not Islam, but rather unbalanced views from both extremes.

Islam retaliates in vengeance, and the West does no less. With neither side willing to back down, when will this end? How can this endless cycle of blood be broken?
Northern Truth seeker

Mount Sinai, NY

#103847 Apr 3, 2013
`

This Country's leaders that have pledged an alligence to israel's Holocaust and their jew serial killers that are terrorist cowards, are guilty of War Crimes, because they're supporting, aiding and abetting convicted Israeli jews fugitives and have okayed jews' use of CWOMD in both Lebonon and Palestine.

These politicial traitors are supporting Israeli jews' Terrorism and giving a green light to jews' tyranny and oppression on helplesss, defenseless, and innocent human beings.

These puppets for zioism are lawlesness and filled with jews' eviliness. Wake up Americans and be prepared for what's about to happen/...
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#103849 Apr 3, 2013
marisong wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, you are describing Muslims who are killing Muslims in Syria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Nigeria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan. The seeds of discontent and violence are ready to erupt in Iran and Jordan where, unfortunately, Islamic brutality and sectarian wars will claim many more thousands.

Why be sad dim-whit which is all sad people are.
I am happy to be alive
Because I am a Muslim.
Christianity is no longer the flavour of Allah. Islam is.
Western Christians in my view are vermin Jew the enemy of God.
Islam will sort itself out when I am freed.
NFL Fanculo

Logan, WV

#103852 Apr 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you kiss Jewish butt, little boy. It befits you!
you have a thing for little boys, eh fanculo?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103853 Apr 3, 2013
NFL Fanculo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't think of such a thing, but obviously you do.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#103855 Apr 3, 2013
Back from vacation. Nice to see all you eediots back together again.
eediots

Logan, WV

#103856 Apr 3, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
Back from vacation. Nice to see all you eediots back together again.
I bet you couldn't wait to come back from vacation to join the eediots...and here you are.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#103857 Apr 3, 2013
eediots wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you couldn't wait to come back from vacation to join the eediots...and here you are.
Indeed.

BTW, nice screen name.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#103858 Apr 3, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Nex. But that is their agenda. create a reason to go to war, then invade their lands to control it and their resources. Oil is the topic of the day. It was always about the oil.
Hello Timesten.

I think that "Oil" has been replaced with "Israel's 'Security" as per:

“Neocon Middle East Policy:”

http://www.irmep.org/cbda.htm

“A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm is a definitive Middle East strategy authored and implemented by operatives in the highest levels of the US government.

“There is just one problem. 

The plan was a strategy for Israel, not the United States of America.

“Neocon Middle East Policy reviews strategies and consequences of the "Clean Break" plan authored by Richard Perle, David Wurmser, and Douglas Feith in 1996.  It analyzes the core assumptions of the policy, cost of tactics that have already been implemented and discusses the likelihood others will be executed in the future."CONTINUED 
&
“The Clash of Civilizations”
http://criminalstate.com/tag/the-clash-of-civ...

“RE JINSA; ANOTHER INSIDIOUS “AIPAC”
“Inventing an Iranian Threat”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/inventing-an-ira...

EXCERPT “Iran threatens no one. Western and Israeli leaders know it. So do over 100 Non-Aligned Movement countries coming to Tehran. They’ll be there from August 26 – 31. They’ll participate in NAM’s 16th summit.

Their presence endorses Iran’s legitimacy, extends support, shows disapproval of Western hostility and belligerence, and confers prestige when Tehran most needs it.

Washington and Israel target the Islamic Republic relentlessly. Longstanding war plans await implementation. The mainstream Media and right-wing think tanks support it.
The Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA) calls itself “the most influential group on the issue of US-Israel military relations.”

It “advocate(s) on behalf of a strong U.S. military, a robust national security policy and a strong U.S. security relationship with Israel and other like-minded democracies.”

It supports Israeli lawlessness, its regional dominance plans, and belligerence directed at Palestinians and other regional enemies." CONTINUED

I'm familiar with the excellent site you mentioned which is another refreshing change via the Internet of sharing facts WITHOUT having to be a Zionist Gazillionaire i.e. Murdoch & other pasty-bottomed war mongers.

- I've NEVER read the accurate pronoun usage of "WE" in ANYTHING posted by our "Glut-of-Muslim-Hating-Wa r- Mongers"
..."WE" has ALWAYS been "SOMEONE-ELSE-BUT ME"

AND...

... "G.o.M.W.H.M."s have NEVER met a Muslim or been to an Islamic country....BUT.... can regurgitate a tome of Hate Screeds by someone with the same "credentials"

I thought you might appreciate this:
"One of the most horrible features of war is that all the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are NOT fighting."
George Orwell, 1938

-I've also found that Ziono-Crime is best proven by establishing:
..."Who Benefits (cui bono)
&
...Means, Motive & Opportunity

Therefore, virtually all significant large scale terrorist attacks, anywhere, that have occurred to incite: "Let's-Go-Kill-Muslims-Fo r-Israel-Fever" have proven to be Israeli initiated.

I'll spare YOU my growing list of Proven, Documented Acts of Zionist terrorism list (You know the one that not ONE Hasbarat has yet to debunk

Many Thanks,
Gray
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#103859 Apr 4, 2013
Nex131 wrote:
The problem is not Islam, but rather unbalanced views from both extremes.
Islam retaliates in vengeance, and the West does no less. With neither side willing to back down, when will this end? How can this endless cycle of blood be broken?
Islam is no more a "problem" than Israel is a "Democratic State":

“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,

“The first Palestinian suicide bombing occurred in 1994, 40 days after the massacre by the Brooklyn native Baruch Goldstein of 29 praying Muslims at the Al Ibrahim Mosque in Hebron.”

I'm probably the only person, here, who has walked, hitch-hiked, ridden via donkey cart, camel back etc through the Islamic Mid East for 10 - 11 months by myself. I was treated with warmth, generosity & hospitality without ONE nasty encounter.
The question I was most frequently asked was:
"Why do Americans suddenly hate us so much?"....

I tried to explain the toxic influence of our PROVEN Ziono-Media Monoply and Policy shaping power of AIPAC, JINSA, C.A.M.E.R.A., ADL etc ad nauseam but they gave Americans more credit than being so easily duped.

I can promise/bet you that the most strident Muslim-Haters are the same ones (90%) who couldn't find Iraq on a map (pre Gulf War)

AND

STILL believe the second most widespread lie EVER:

“Israel: "Wiped off The Map". The Rumor of the Century, Fabricated by the US Media to Justify An All out War on Iran”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php...

EXCERPT “Across the world, a dangerous rumor has spread that could have catastrophic implications. According to legend, Iran's President has threatened to destroy Israel, or, to quote the misquote, "Israel must be wiped off the map". Contrary to popular belief, this statement was never made, as the following article will prove.” CONTINUED  

If a Religion/Ideology were ever a "problem" it would by "Zionism"; a ruthless Hate Cult that preys on Jews & non Jews, alike!

“When a shipload of Jewish refugees on the Danube river were refused permission to disembark anywhere, Henry Montor the leader of the United Jewish Appeal explained that they could not be allowed to sail the Holy Land because “Palestine cannot be flooded with old people or with undesirables”.(Feb. 1, 1940).

“On Nov. 25, 1940 the Haganah commanders ordered the blowing up of the ship Patria in Haifa Harbor as a protest against England’s plan to send refugees to Mauritius instead of to Palestine, and thus 272 Jewish refugees perished.”
-----

We MUST liberate the U.S. before ANYTHING constructive gets accomplished in the Mid East:

"We control America"
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that ... I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." .....Ariel Sharon

“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.
------

Quotes confirming Webster's Example of an:
"Oxymoron"
Example: "Israeli Peace Plan"

“Israel's right needs perpetual” war”
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/...

...BUT WITH AMERICAN BLOOD & MONEY TO FIGHT THEM:

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03
Pt Jefferson Peace Group

Mount Sinai, NY

#103860 Apr 4, 2013
NFL is a Fanculo wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

You're right, the illiterate "NFL" uses "little boy" quite frequently,....

and by using "little boy" "NFL" is talking and posting pedophilia from Talmud j books and i know this by studing the Talmud and being a profiler of demented monsters, just like NFL../

When a lowlife illiterate critter like NFL calls other posters "little boy"...that's pedophlia talk and the only Cult that i know where that's okay is the jews' Talmud, that teaches this kind of depraved perversion and child molestation is the sinister Cult for deranged Talmudic Satanic jews/.

This thing calling itself "NFL" who is the same as the loon calling itself ""Advocate", both share the same body and both use "little boy" to show their perversiveness and sub-humsn sickness of endless evils/.

Both alter egos of NFL and Advocate" were asked to stop posting us and other Truth seekers like Petesake! Both egos refused and both egos were created for israeli Machination machine that are shills and ploys to justify israeli jews Crimes against Humanity.

They were asked nicely to stop stalking us and Petesake. They were asked by Petesake and us, to stop bullying us, threatening us, and slanderously harrassing us, but have not stopped and laughed at any lawful consequences and Topix's rules and regulation..
Pt Jefferson Peace Group

Mount Sinai, NY

#103861 Apr 4, 2013
/888

Listen up very, very closely... Israel and their israeli jew jews' war crime terrorist have doomed themselves, "do not" let them doom our Country, USA.

These are very evil sinister creatures who are the chosen critters of their Satanic Occultist god, Lucifier/ or the the Bible calls, the Original Serpent.

Listen to Truth seeker's Petesake words and set yourselves free from the Talmdic demonized liars, called by Germans, untermenschen or sub-humans and Israel's Tribal Terrorizing jewry.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103863 Apr 4, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
How many of you remember that scamming criminal Robert Maxwell? Long dead, buried in Israel! The fat slob fell or was pushed of his boat?
Must be in "heaven" now! LMFAO
The Atheist.
I used to work for him. He is now buried on Mt.Zion as his swindles benefited Israhell tremendously. Then he needed money and went to ask Israhell for a loan. That is when they pushed him off the boat. Sounds like Berezovsky applying to the Russian government to go back to Russia. No problem now, he can go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
terry mcginn ( kidnapper) (Sep '08) Sep '14 childs aunt 6
Correction: Wetlands-Water Reuse story Aug '14 this and that 1
Who do you support for State Senate in Texas (D... (Oct '10) Jul '14 The Frank Pharts 3
Any ladies Jun '14 Oilape 1
mexia prison camp (Oct '06) Mar '14 Jennifer 3

Fairfield News Video

Fairfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fairfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fairfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fairfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]