Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
91,841 - 91,860 of 115,098 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Slimesten wrote:
No takers on this one eh?
Ever wonder who is called the Father of the A' bomb? Talk out the Mother of all carnage. Who would have guessed?
es with the word two.
Still advertising your cheap website, fool? All of you paranoid 'truthers' are nothing more than bitter racist coots.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Islam may be extremist, but you cannot fight violence with violence. The West has done that. Killing Muslims and invading their nations solves nothing in the long run. You cannot simply put a label on something as evil and expect to destroy it by fighting it.

The saying that an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind is very real. And are we not already blind enough?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Nex131 wrote:
Islam may be extremist, but you cannot fight violence with violence. The West has done that. Killing Muslims and invading their nations solves nothing in the long run. You cannot simply put a label on something as evil and expect to destroy it by fighting it.
The saying that an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind is very real. And are we not already blind enough?
Well said Nex. But that is their agenda. create a reason to go to war, then invade their lands to control it and their resources. Oil is the topic of the day. It was always about the oil.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Besides The Protocols, which have been in put in place since the early 1900's, outline the means to control the world, by controlling the Medias, the Banks and Natural Resources, you can pretty much herd the people where you want them to go and force them to do what you want, thru laws.
Ever wonder where the laws of the govts. originated from?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Timesten wrote:
Besides The Protocols, which have been in put in place since the early 1900's, outline the means to control the world, by controlling the
Hits must be down on that ugly site of yours, paranoid lowlife. Looking for more suckers?
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Britain’s new political elite is an assortment of multi-millionaires who studied at exclusive universities. But down on the streets there is a growing sentiment that those running the country are detached from those they lead.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Northern Truth seekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
You're right, jews exist because they are Satan's chosen/
You have not answered the question. WHO CREATED SATAN? Did Adam and Eve’s children commit incest. Would help to explain how certain mentally handicap individuals came to evolve. No offense intended.
Curious were the Jews propagated by the Almighty through SATAN? Oh what a tangled web you weave. I surmise that you are a mere mortal trying to define god. Right? Sure just like, all the false messiahs and prophets that educated you.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Woody, You just state the obvious! Is'nt it the same for hard working American Joe???
Worse!!!!
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

2013 will go down in history as the year of global insanity. The Earth isn’t going crazy, but many of the people who inhabit it certainly are. Madness is about to be unleashed on many fronts: economic, social, political, financial and more. In the near future, you will look back on the Christmas of 2012 and think,“Wow, those were the GOOD times!”
Northern Truth seeker

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Woody wrote:
`

`

`

2013 will go down in history as the year of global insanity. The Earth isn’t going crazy, but many of the people who inhabit it certainly are. Madness is about to be unleashed on many fronts: economic, social, political, financial and more. In the near future, you will look back on the Christmas of 2012 and think,“Wow, those were the GOOD times!”
`

`
`

We agree.....and we need a couple of months more to be totally prepared for the inevitable/.
rtloder

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your Solitude.
The proof was overwhelming from the beginning the Jew choose to ignore it because it didn't fit with their vanity.
They were the Chosen who chose to betray their creator and to use the Unity God had given them to pillage rape maim cripple and murder with unconscionable determination.
Solitude is a pleasure as long as I'm away from you. Creep.
Northern Truth seeker

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Timesten wrote:
`

Ever wonder who is called the Father of the A' bomb? Talk out the Mother of all carnage. Who would have guessed?
We at Mt Sinai thank u for your posting above and your home-site that's filled with Truth/......!

`

`

Ignore the idiotic atheists and the John hagees who support israeli Jews Terrorism, they mean nothing to Truths/?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Northern Truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
We at Mt Sinai thank u for your posting above and your home-site that's filled with Truth/......!
`
`
Ignore the idiotic atheists and the John hagees who support israeli Jews Terrorism, they mean nothing to Truths/?
You're welcome Northern Truth. But the real credit goes to the people that are on the links I have posted. All I did was gather them on my site. And yes I try to ignore the sheeple shills as much as I can. Sometimes I have to spew back at them just to silence them.
Peace my friend.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Slimesten wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome Northern Ruth.
Piss my fiend.
hatyoumighthavemissed/home
More advertising for your crappy site, creep?
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

WHO TO BELIEVE?
zander714 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!
I'll take the word of an ethical Israeli participant over those of a Paid, Full Time Propagandist* & a "Know-Nothing"

“IDF commander: We fired more than a million cluster bombs in Lebanon”
“Phosphorous and cluster bombs heavily used; unexploded munitions litter wide area of Lebanon.”

http://www.haaretz.com/news/idf-commander-we-...

EXCERPT "What we did was insane and monstrous, we covered entire towns in cluster bombs," the head of an IDF rocket unit in Lebanon said regarding the use of cluster bombs and phosphorous shells during the war.

Quoting his battalion commander, the rocket unit head stated that the IDF fired around 1,800 cluster bombs, containing over 1.2 million cluster bomblets.

In addition, soldiers in IDF artillery units testified that the army used phosphorous shells during the war, widely forbidden by international law. According to their claims, the vast majority of said explosive ordinance was fired in the final 10 days of the war.

The rocket unit commander stated that Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) platforms were heavily used in spite of the fact that they were known to be highly inaccurate.

According to the commander, in order to compensate for the inaccuracy of the rockets and the inability to strike individual targets precisely, units would "flood" the battlefield with munitions, accounting for the littered and explosive landscape of post-war Lebanon.

According to the commander, in order to compensate for the inaccuracy of the rockets and the inability to strike individual targets precisely, units would "flood" the battlefield with munitions, accounting for the littered and explosive landscape of post-war Lebanon." CONTINUED

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

According to a neutral watchdog organization the 'Coalition to stop the use of Child Soldiers' stated since the year 2000 there have been at least nine documented cases where Palestinian minors wore suicide bomb vests and where they killed Israeli civilian men, women and children in stores, buses, etc inside Israel.
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you.
marisong

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
use the Unity God had given them to pillage rape maim cripple and murder with unconscionable determination.
Solitude is a pleasure as long as I'm away from you. Creep.
Sadly, you are describing Muslims who are killing Muslims in Syria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Nigeria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan. The seeds of discontent and violence are ready to erupt in Iran and Jordan where, unfortunately, Islamic brutality and sectarian wars will claim many more thousands.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

The problem is not Islam, but rather unbalanced views from both extremes.

Islam retaliates in vengeance, and the West does no less. With neither side willing to back down, when will this end? How can this endless cycle of blood be broken?
Northern Truth seeker

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

`

This Country's leaders that have pledged an alligence to israel's Holocaust and their jew serial killers that are terrorist cowards, are guilty of War Crimes, because they're supporting, aiding and abetting convicted Israeli jews fugitives and have okayed jews' use of CWOMD in both Lebonon and Palestine.

These politicial traitors are supporting Israeli jews' Terrorism and giving a green light to jews' tyranny and oppression on helplesss, defenseless, and innocent human beings.

These puppets for zioism are lawlesness and filled with jews' eviliness. Wake up Americans and be prepared for what's about to happen/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fairfield News Video

•••
•••

Fairfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fairfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE