Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103804 Apr 2, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post confirms your blind hatred of the Jewish faith so much so that it blinds you to your real enemy the enemy you seem to support that wants nothing more than your head for your efforts you really are Niave aren't you.
Nothing blind about seeing children buried alive under rubble or burnt alive by those of the 'Jewish faith' bubba ... using heavy arms and chemical weapons (illegal) against the Palestinians. Some radicals may well want my head on a plate but it does not alter the violent aggression against innocents which any decent society should comprehensively condemn.

My hatred is against those who ferment this desire
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#103806 Apr 2, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post confirms your blind hatred of the Jewish faith so much so that it blinds you to your real enemy the enemy you seem to support that wants nothing more than your head for your efforts you really are Niave aren't you.

I worked out what was happening all that silly rubbish you posted and called the Koran actually distorted in my Vision because Allah didn't want me to be angry it's against the Muslim Religion .
And it was you bubbling from the sewer with a vile epileptic fit of Jewish garbage.
At least you reasoned the Cosmos was not brought into being by Jewish bigotry
no.! It was already in existence and just needed to be rewritten by the fiend of evil which is you perverting life with your existence. Creep.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#103807 Apr 2, 2013
LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing blind about seeing children buried alive under rubble or burnt alive by those of the 'Jewish faith' bubba ... using heavy arms and chemical weapons (illegal) against the Palestinians. Some radicals may well want my head on a plate but it does not alter the violent aggression against innocents which any decent society should comprehensively condemn.
My hatred is against those who ferment this desire
Palestinians use suicide bombers, unguided rocket attacks on innocent civilians and have repeatedly called for the death of Israel on a daily basis!

Does U.K use white phosphorus weapons?.

The level of ignorance in this world amazes me. Everynow and then I think we have found the bottom and then along comes a new standard

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#103808 Apr 2, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked out what was happening all that silly rubbish you posted and called the Koran actually distorted in my Vision because Allah didn't want me to be angry it's against the Muslim Religion .
And it was you bubbling from the sewer with a vile epileptic fit of Jewish garbage.
At least you reasoned the Cosmos was not brought into being by Jewish bigotry
no.! It was already in existence and just needed to be rewritten by the fiend of evil which is you perverting life with your existence. Creep.
Enjoy your Solitude.
Carlos

New York, NY

#103809 Apr 2, 2013
LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
So Islam dropped illegal (under the Geneva Convention) white phosphorus bombs on women and children? What's your IQ?
Islam has destroyed entire civilizations. Look at India, spending billions in a war against a renegade province, Pakistan, who covertly funds terrorism every week.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#103811 Apr 2, 2013
Ever wonder who is called the Father of the A' bomb? Talk out the Mother of all carnage. Who would have guessed?
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Meir Kahane

Danielson, CT

#103812 Apr 2, 2013
LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dreaming Mr Cohen. You racist murdering thugs like Satan know you're running out of time. The quicker that racist apartheid shithole Israel is shoved into the sea the better for mankind as whole and more specifically the Palestinians who have endured over 6 decades of racism and oppression.
It took 300 years to ethnically cleanse the New World. Hopefully this won't take so long using modern technology.

#103813 Apr 2, 2013
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam has destroyed entire civilizations. Look at India, spending billions in a war against a renegade province, Pakistan, who covertly funds terrorism every week.
And what about the 3 billion a year going ti Israel for WMD's. Look at all the weapons the USrael has distributed around the globe to people who are now at war with with both of them. You reap what you sew warmongers.
You don't ever mention your teams evil doings. Hmmm why is that. No comment on my previous post eh? Now why is that, Mr everyone else is in the wrong but me?
And 911 was an Inside Job....jtlyk.

#103814 Apr 2, 2013
No takers on this one eh?
Ever wonder who is called the Father of the A' bomb? Talk out the Mother of all carnage. Who would have guessed?
I'll give you a hint....rhymes with the word two.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103815 Apr 2, 2013
Slimesten wrote:
No takers on this one eh?
es with the word two.
Still advertising your cheap website, fool? All of you paranoid 'truthers' are nothing more than bitter racist coots.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#103816 Apr 2, 2013
Islam may be extremist, but you cannot fight violence with violence. The West has done that. Killing Muslims and invading their nations solves nothing in the long run. You cannot simply put a label on something as evil and expect to destroy it by fighting it.

The saying that an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind is very real. And are we not already blind enough?

#103817 Apr 2, 2013
Nex131 wrote:
Islam may be extremist, but you cannot fight violence with violence. The West has done that. Killing Muslims and invading their nations solves nothing in the long run. You cannot simply put a label on something as evil and expect to destroy it by fighting it.
The saying that an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind is very real. And are we not already blind enough?
Well said Nex. But that is their agenda. create a reason to go to war, then invade their lands to control it and their resources. Oil is the topic of the day. It was always about the oil.

#103818 Apr 2, 2013
Besides The Protocols, which have been in put in place since the early 1900's, outline the means to control the world, by controlling the Medias, the Banks and Natural Resources, you can pretty much herd the people where you want them to go and force them to do what you want, thru laws.
Ever wonder where the laws of the govts. originated from?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103819 Apr 2, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Besides The Protocols, which have been in put in place since the early 1900's, outline the means to control the world, by controlling the
Hits must be down on that ugly site of yours, paranoid lowlife. Looking for more suckers?
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#103820 Apr 2, 2013
Britain’s new political elite is an assortment of multi-millionaires who studied at exclusive universities. But down on the streets there is a growing sentiment that those running the country are detached from those they lead.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#103821 Apr 2, 2013
Northern Truth seekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
You're right, jews exist because they are Satan's chosen/
You have not answered the question. WHO CREATED SATAN? Did Adam and Eve’s children commit incest. Would help to explain how certain mentally handicap individuals came to evolve. No offense intended.
Curious were the Jews propagated by the Almighty through SATAN? Oh what a tangled web you weave. I surmise that you are a mere mortal trying to define god. Right? Sure just like, all the false messiahs and prophets that educated you.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#103825 Apr 2, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Woody, You just state the obvious! Is'nt it the same for hard working American Joe???
Worse!!!!
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#103826 Apr 2, 2013
2013 will go down in history as the year of global insanity. The Earth isn’t going crazy, but many of the people who inhabit it certainly are. Madness is about to be unleashed on many fronts: economic, social, political, financial and more. In the near future, you will look back on the Christmas of 2012 and think,“Wow, those were the GOOD times!”
Northern Truth seeker

Mount Sinai, NY

#103829 Apr 2, 2013
Woody wrote:
`

`

`

2013 will go down in history as the year of global insanity. The Earth isn’t going crazy, but many of the people who inhabit it certainly are. Madness is about to be unleashed on many fronts: economic, social, political, financial and more. In the near future, you will look back on the Christmas of 2012 and think,“Wow, those were the GOOD times!”
`

`
`

We agree.....and we need a couple of months more to be totally prepared for the inevitable/.
rtloder

Cobbitty, Australia

#103833 Apr 2, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your Solitude.
The proof was overwhelming from the beginning the Jew choose to ignore it because it didn't fit with their vanity.
They were the Chosen who chose to betray their creator and to use the Unity God had given them to pillage rape maim cripple and murder with unconscionable determination.
Solitude is a pleasure as long as I'm away from you. Creep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
terry mcginn ( kidnapper) (Sep '08) Sep '14 childs aunt 6
Correction: Wetlands-Water Reuse story Aug '14 this and that 1
Who do you support for State Senate in Texas (D... (Oct '10) Jul '14 The Frank Pharts 3
Any ladies Jun '14 Oilape 1
mexia prison camp (Oct '06) Mar '14 Jennifer 3

Fairfield News Video

Fairfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fairfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fairfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fairfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]