Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,587)

Showing posts 91,721 - 91,740 of109,434
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
You my friend post "bollocks".
My old friend George will explain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Have another nice deluded day.
Very flattering of you old man ... but sorry I post truth only. There is not word I have posted here that is an untruth. Please find one if you can ..word or phrase or quote. Now why that fact should so upset old atheist geezers at death's door God only knows.

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry I paste truth only.
"and I shall pork my sister, for that is the root cause of my unceasing anguish." Timmy 8.32
How does it feel to have the same thoughts assault your mind hour after endless hour, little boy?
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Sower of the seed wrote:
Question: "How can I know for sure that I will go to Heaven when I die?"
Answer: http://www.gotquestions.org/know-sure-Heaven....

I explained this before. Heaven is all that is left. Hell has frozen over. Good for winter sport activities if you should find that your desire. Simple physics explains it;
First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Sally during my Freshman year that, "It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you," and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct......leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Sally kept shouting "Oh my God."
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I reckon your brain is addled! You could be much closer to death than I. Why? You carry religious baggage! Not a healthy option.
You're ignorant old man ... it doesn't help that you're incapable of learning new ideas. Like the Zionist Jew there is no real hope for you.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to have the same thoughts assault your mind hour after endless hour, little boy?
As Christ taught us in the days before the Jews had him murdered:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Very flattering of you old man ... but sorry I post truth only. There is not word I have posted here that is an untruth. Please find one if you can ..word or phrase or quote. Now why that fact should so upset old atheist geezers at death's door God only knows.
You asked for just one example of what you said is incorrect. Your statement that Christ was never a Jew is incorrect. Whether Christ actually existed is another matter. If we go by the scriptures, then Christ was merely following what was prophesied in the Torah as to how to recognize a Christ. From Immaculate Conception, birth to death and resurrection. New Testament was preached by Christ’s disciples with the old testament being derived from the Torah.
That said we enter another quagmire. What was prophesied in the old testament has been prophesied as far back as 3000 B.C. for other Christ like saviors. One was even written in stone! Most that came later wrote on degraded able parchments. Hmmm wonder why? Could it be because its written in the stars!
Which Jesus do you worship?
Guess who was born on Dec.25th of a virgin [Isis] Mary under a star from {Sirius}, the east with 3 kings {Aarons 3 star belt} a following. Became a teacher at age 12, Baptized/minister at the age 30. Had 12 disciples. Walked about performing miracles. Carried titles such as Lamb of God, The Shepherd, The truth, The light and so on.. Was crucified, dead for three days and was resurrected.. Hint 3,000 B.C.
Egyptian God Horus. Or perhaps you might remember him as Attis of Greece 1200B.C. or perhaps Dionysus of Greece 500B.C, OR Mithra of Persia 1200 B.C. all of them carry the same M.O. Have about 20 more that fit the same M.O. of Jesus What a coincidence.. Aliens?? Ha, Ha, Nope much simpler explanation. Keep in mind they had no T.V.’s or Internet and yet they come up with the same M.O.’s.“IT is written in the stars” everyday and every year.
Have more on the MO’s of various saviors and their comparisons if you like. Evolution of ancient religions as it pertains to the symbols that have been passed down through the “AGES” Starting with the Zodiac…So much for the saviors as well as to their prophets.
Here is a thought. Difference betwixt an Atheist and a Believer is the Atheist has nothing to worry about in the eternity. Where in as the Believers have so many complicated scenarios and various teachers of eternity on how they should conduct themselves, who they should belittle, what they must destroy, how much you must pay them for their services, be it money or your children.
Corruption ? Well look around and see for yourselves who is stirring our humanities into fits of righteous indignation. Resulting in suicide and wars for the abortions, of the young and old alike. Innocents to be slandered and or slaughtered, for the heroic righteous Believers.. Now observe the anger and hatred of those of you that advertise their Beliefs.! Loves Truth is fine example of hatred, bigotry, intimidation, etc. Low self esteem is exposed.
Which god created evil? Hmmm…

LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked for just one example of what you said is incorrect.
Here is a thought. Difference betwixt an Atheist and a Believer is the Atheist has nothing to worry about in the eternity. Where in as the Believers have so many complicated scenarios and various teachers of eternity on how they should conduct themselves, who they should belittle, what they must destroy, how much you must pay them for their services, be it money or your children.
Corruption ? Well look around and see for yourselves who is stirring our humanities into fits of righteous indignation. Resulting in suicide and wars for the abortions, of the young and old alike. Innocents to be slandered and or slaughtered, for the heroic righteous Believers.. Now observe the anger and hatred of those of you that advertise their Beliefs.! Loves Truth is fine example of hatred, bigotry, intimidation, etc. Low self esteem is exposed.
Which god created evil? Hmmm…
Christ the Messiah .. I speak for the whole human race .... a truth and of a man borne from the Almighty Lord God. Never was a Jew and would never subscribe to Jewry. Rather he called the Jews vipers and not of his father but of Satan. Are you saying Christ is part of this cabal? Christ the Messiah ... borne of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation through a woman called Mary. The angel Gabriel referred to the Christ as Emmanuel.
Port Jefferson PeaceGroup

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
%%/888

Well said..

When u get to Brit Expat age of 82 and u'll rant and rave about being Godless, because that is what left in this old codgers cooing decaying como-toasted brain, is an implanted lie.

Brit Expat is seeing life through his own lying blindness and an operation of Godly error was given unto him, because he is the lover of the lie and not the Truth.

We at Pt.Jefferson do not adhere nor are we affiliated with any religions groups or are we radical extremists, but are merely Free thinkers of Godly Truths and Truth seekers that expose Tribal Jewry's Lies and deceptions in Palestine.

Our Country was founded on/by Free thinkers, who wrote our Constitution and wanted all people to have Freedoms and Liberties, like our Divine Force Created wanted and Created enjoy. And we are to love our Creator's Perfect Gift to all people of goodwill, which was/is a Beacon of Eternal Life and our ordained "Exemplar", Jesus Christ.

Our point is very simple, the Jews' Talmud was written by atheist and so was the Jews' Marxist Ideology, that was directly responsible for over 100 million Christians murdered by Jew Bolshevik Red Zion/Communist in their Russian Revolution from 1917 to 1945/.

And the question we ask any real "atheist" is simple: if they can think of nothing being created into something/.

Yeah, u got it, these brainless heathen freaks cannot think of nothing being created into something, nobody on this Planet can/!

That's when we ask these imbeciles how in God's name did u get here?

We tell them also if you cannot think of nothing being created into something and u don't know how you got here from nothing, then you cannot be True "atheist'.

That's because as an atheist you must know the origins of your Creation, which is beyond their (atheist) mental capacity and capabilities.

So, being an atheist is their limited understand of real Truths, because they are voidless to the Sacred Secret of Godly Life in both Trust and Faith.

It is then that we tell these atheist hypercritical Freudian nothings, to go off and die in your atheist pit of lies and deceptions in peace, because you and your kind are pseudo mentally evilly defected and haters of Godly Truths and Love.
Pt Jefferson Loves Peace

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

correction`

Our Country was founded on/by Free thinkers, who wrote our Constitution and wanted all people to have Freedoms and Liberties.

Just like our Divine Holy Force who Created us in His first born image,.... wanted us to have a free will, and our Creator wanted us to enjoy the Magnificence of His Glory and Love.

Being an atheist is being Occultist helper to Tribal Jewry's Talmud, that was written by atheist and will die in Satan's Hate/..

“Ban Islam!.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Blaming Israel for carnage?-what carnage?

It's not the Jewish faith fault that Islam exist.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ the Messiah .. I speak for the whole human race .... a truth and of a man borne from the Almighty Lord God. Never was a Jew and would never subscribe to Jewry. Rather he called the Jews vipers and not of his father but of Satan. Are you saying Christ is part of this cabal? Christ the Messiah ... borne of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation through a woman called Mary. The angel Gabriel referred to the Christ as Emmanuel.
Hate to be the one to tell you; BUT you do not speak for all the human race. Another fallacy of yours. He was not born of the “Almighty”. Are you implying the “Almighty Father” has changed “HIS sexual orientation? Jesus was born of Jewish parentage. Remember his time in teaching of the elders. Do you know where and what building that was in. Where does Jesus call the Jews “Vipers”? Another fallacy of yours. Where does he say that the Jews are not of his Father but of Satan? Born of a women, a Jewish mortal, is about all you have correct. That is if Christ actually existed. Remember the Bible was written in 100 AD! Gee I wonder who they were.. Now this fetish you have for Satan. Who created this Satan? Hmmm. Was it the Almighty “The Great Master Of Creation? Gee what was the purpose of Satan? Could not be a mistake could it. That would give credence for Hitler, Jang Gus Kong , Napoleon etc. Are they to be revered as saints? After all the “Master Of All Creations” must had a purpose for them. A task they took most seriously. How about Adam and Eve. They propagated children that then commit incest to continue your civilization. Hmmmm. Do you know what “Emanuel” mean?
Do try to get it right, if you can…
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Port Jefferson PeaceGroup wrote:
<quoted text>
We at Pt.Jefferson do not adhere nor are we affiliated with any religions groups or are we radical extremists, but are merely Free thinkers of Godly Truths and Truth seekers that expose Tribal Jewry's Lies and deceptions in Palestine.
Our Country was founded on/by Free thinkers, who wrote our Constitution and wanted all people to have Freedoms and Liberties, like our Divine Force Created wanted and Created enjoy. And we are to love our Creator's Perfect Gift to all people of goodwill, which was/is a Beacon of Eternal Life and our ordained "Exemplar", Jesus Christ.
Our point is very simple, the Jews' Talmud was written by atheist and so was the Jews' Marxist Ideology, that was directly responsible for over 100 million Christians murdered by Jew Bolshevik Red Zion/Communist in their Russian Revolution from 1917 to 1945/.
And the question we ask any real "atheist" is simple: if they can think of nothing being created into something/.
Yeah, u got it, these brainless heathen freaks cannot think of nothing being created into something, nobody on this Planet can/!
That's when we ask these imbeciles how in God's name did u get here?
We tell them also if you cannot think of nothing being created into something and u don't know how you got here from nothing, then you cannot be True "atheist'.
That's because as an atheist you must know the origins of your Creation, which is beyond their (atheist) mental capacity and capabilities.
So, being an atheist is their limited understand of real Truths, because they are voidless to the Sacred Secret of Godly Life in both Trust and Faith.
It is then that we tell these atheist hypercritical Freudian nothings, to go off and die in your atheist pit of lies and deceptions in peace, because you and your kind are pseudo mentally evilly defected and haters of Godly Truths and Love.
Port Jefferson is as naïve as this Loves Truth guy. Note how they blaspheme all those they do not agree with. Another indication of that believers are merely lost souls. No comprehension of humanity. Porty mentions our “Constitution” and implies that they wanted us to be “like our divine force wanted” babbling about free thinkers; a subject ill versed in that knowledge. Here is one of those “Free Thinkers” on religions and the state. Perhaps you are familiar with him. After all you seek to give credence to your words with using his name in your avatar. Do you have any concept what “Hypocrite” mean; but of course. Now this you demonstrate your experience being of that nature.

The phrase "separation of church and state" is derived from a letter written by President Thomas Jefferson in 1802 to a Baptists Minister from Danbury, Connecticut, and published in a Massachusetts newspaper soon thereafter. In that letter, referencing the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, Jefferson writes:

“Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof", thus building a wall of separation between Church & State.” Thomas Jefferson.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Pt Jefferson Loves Peace wrote:
correction`
Our Country was founded on/by Free thinkers, who wrote our Constitution and wanted all people to have Freedoms and Liberties.
Just like our Divine Holy Force who Created us in His first born image,.... wanted us to have a free will, and our Creator wanted us to enjoy the Magnificence of His Glory and Love.
Being an atheist is being Occultist helper to Tribal Jewry's Talmud, that was written by atheist and will die in Satan's Hate/..
Here we go again with a rerun of babbling by Porty. Is this going to be a sitcom? Perhaps he was not in class when the history books were passed out. Seems he has no knowledge why the people were leaving their homelands. Religious persecution he has no knowledge of it.
Hmm was it the “Free Thinkers” that hunted down all those terrible witches? This is how the believers want us enjoy the magnificence of his glory and love.. Free thinking requires substance. After all a complete imbecile can be viewed as a “Free Thinker”. Which Porty and Lover boy are exhibiting. Now for your sitcom on our forefathers “Free Thinking” I repeat. NOH HUMMMM…

The phrase "separation of church and state" is derived from a letter written by President Thomas Jefferson in 1802 to a Baptists Minister from Danbury, Connecticut, and published in a Massachusetts newspaper soon thereafter. In that letter, referencing the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, Jefferson writes:

“Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof", thus building a wall of separation between Church & State.” Thomas Jefferson.

Oh this hell is of your creation and the rest of the believers of myths and fairy tales.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Oh this hell is of your creation and the rest of the believers of myths and fairy tales.
What the fk are you rambling on about..

You're an illiterate transient to this Historical Site, whose looking for an audience with us.

We have certain criteria u'd have to meet before we can let u post us. The top criterion is u must have some degree of intelligence and not a pervert or child molester on parole/.

You do know this Truth and fact, don't u Bernie?/....that you and your kind of Cult religion freaky rituals, has sanctified perversion, pedophilia and child molestation in their Talmud's books of hatefulness and evilness/.

Do not post us ever again/!

So now Bernie/ we are asking u nicely to find another site to post your babbling inferior postings and illiterate idiotic comments on. We,...the Truth seekers do not appreciate being posted by the likes of u.

U are a pro-supporting israeli terrorist jews scumbag and filthy Red Commie Karl Marxist POS.

BTW, you started the name calling, not us. And where your little pea brain got that thought that we at Pt Jefferson believe in hell, is of your own wrongful delusions of assuming and your demented world of making sh!t up.

We've learn to either ignore Fk-heads like u, or call them out for what they really are, which in your case little bernie is an israeli idf milker and a little bernie idf salad tosser/.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Republican Eagle wrote:
`

`

Blaming Israel for carnage?-what carnage?
It's not the Jewish faith fault that Islam exist.
`

`

You're right, jews exist because they are Satan's chosen/

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Northern Truth seekers wrote:
<quoted text>
Historical Site, whose looking for an audience with us.
We have certain criteria u'd have to meet before we can let u post us. The top criterion is u must have some degree of intelligence and not a pervert or child molester on parole/.
You do know this Truth and fact, don't u Bernie?/....that you and your
Do not post us ever again/!
So now Bernie/ we are asking u nicely to find another site to post your b
'Historical Site'
'us'
'we'
Not even mentioning your poor English, there's just no end to your unintentional funnies, old hag.

“Ban Islam!.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
`
`
You're right, jews exist because they are Satan's chosen/
Go f*ck yourself Muslim!.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Go f*ck yourself Muslim!.
`

`

We are not Muslims.

But when a Lilly kosher twerp like u comes along for Israel's Machination Machine terrorist, we love sticking your word right up your supporting israeli terrorist fat cowardly arses and then watch you licking the rims of these cowards, who ran from Hezbollah in 2006.

In open air of real life,... we'll bet you are a deep throat runner, just like israeli piglets, who have ran when on the battlefield/.

Israel and their terrorist fugitive jews will be in an International War Crime Tribunal Court oneday, and they'll be begging and squealing for their Evil War Crime lives, and we'd love to make a tape of them squealing like the cowardly pigs they are and that u are too!.

“Ban Islam!.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
`
`
We are not Muslims.
But when a Lilly kosher twerp like u comes along for Israel's Machination Machine terrorist, we love sticking your word right up your supporting israeli terrorist fat cowardly arses and then watch you licking the rims of these cowards, who ran from Hezbollah in 2006.
In open air of real life,... we'll bet you are a deep throat runner, just like israeli piglets, who have ran when on the battlefield/.
Israel and their terrorist fugitive jews will be in an International War Crime Tribunal Court oneday, and they'll be begging and squealing for their Evil War Crime lives, and we'd love to make a tape of them squealing like the cowardly pigs they are and that u are too!.
Dream on Muslim.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

'Historical Site'
'us'
'we'
Not even mentioning your poor English, there's just no end to your unintentional funnies, old hag.
`

`

We like this International Historical Site, to look at this pathetic lonely 24/7 recluse above, whose calling herself NFL, and whose also known as the " Advocate".

She's trying so hard to get our attention.

This lame brain thinks Petesake is a little boy and that we all are old hags. That's what her deranged, assine posting comments are confide too.

She's an uneducated luntic and uses scripted redundant comments to distract the public from knowing the real Truths about israel's Terrorism and israelis' Crimes against Humanity.

She's a self proclaimed John Hagee Zionist, who is a supporter for israeli jews, that are Serial killers and Terrorist.

All this illiterate does is post Truth seekers, because her needs comes from her being totally crazy and needs to be watched and reported soon, if her odd crazed behavior continues...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 91,721 - 91,740 of109,434
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fairfield News Video

•••
•••

Fairfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fairfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••