Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102317 Mar 7, 2013
Bobbalina Sandbich 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
It's a sign to me!
'Free Donuts and Booze' is another sign for you, old lady.

USA

#102319 Mar 7, 2013
Peteshite wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Harassing Obdurate Jew Serpent ... My 'behaviour' revolves around the truth here so we know the Jew detests the truth ... but to remove posts which explain the murder of children by fascists in Israel whilst allowing their supporters to peddle their filth here is just more typical 'behaviour' of you Obdurate and highly unpleasant Jews
Don't feel so alone, little boy. Banned or not, they still watch.

USA

#102320 Mar 7, 2013
Bobbalina Sandwich 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Good morning Peteskank...and thank you for the head!

And Tribal jewry is Satan's main band wagon of Demonized "Chosen People" to help in misleading the World.
There seems to be a moderator whose here on this site, that's pro-israeli zionism and loves jews' terrorism.
Or, Zionism got into Topix's feedback system, by Giyus.org/ megaphone enforcers,... to complain in an organized force.
Or, Topix itself was infiltrated by Zionism.
Or, it's all of the above, leaving us no choice but to seek outside legal counsel to see if we can get restitution for Topix's hidden discriminatory policies against anti-israeli terrorist jews.
And our non-jew rights are being violated for their bias, is against the law and very unfair. This is based on obvious biased prejudices and hidden discriminatory practices of factual Truths..
In any case we've documented our deletions with our two neighbors and we are compiling a class action case against those who are responsible for denying us equal freedoms and liberties.
This governing site is showing biased patience toward the pro-israeli jews supporters and prejudice towards the Palestinian supporters by deletion and banning their posting when responding to hate and filth.
And you Petesake should do the same and be like us, by compiling evidence so we can eventually do what they do, which is sue!
There seems to be an unfair balance and prejudices towards non-jews on this thread, who call jews what they are. We know what they are, so does the World and Justice will come from the most unlikeliness of places, but it will come!
later Truth-seeker and post without using the "H" word....LOL
Go ahead and sue, old crone. I'd enjoy seeing you and your ilk in the bright light which you so fear.

USA

#102327 Mar 7, 2013
Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
People despise Jews ... why?...

Obdurate hateful Jew

Yes it's obvious why people hate Jews.....
You've seen them recently, haven't you, little boy?

USA

#102328 Mar 7, 2013
Bobbalina Slumbitch 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`

We'd sue as concerned America's Alliance or Jane Doe and John Doe through our Lawyers firm...you lowlife illiterate imbecile!
Well SURE you would, old gasbag.
Start canvassing for petitions. It's a long way to supreme court, foolish woman.

USA

#102329 Mar 7, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no Ratty/Serpent/Obdutate Jew ... it's you people who inhabit the darkness. Those dark rooms and dark places where you plan or support the murder of children....
Had any of your posts deleted lately, little boy?

USA

#102334 Mar 7, 2013
Bobbalina Slamwitch 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
like you'd know, being an illiterate nobody, whose postings are from a demented lonely 24/7 recluse, that's spewing silly dilly idiotic nonsense here on this site....
keep gulping, scum guzzler,.. that's what you do best!
Does this mean you'll be dropping your 'lawsuit', old termagant?

USA

#102335 Mar 7, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
people despise Jews no don't you SRepent?

. People despise Jews

hatred and violence many many Jews display.
You're upset, aren't you, little boy? Is that because you were banned for hateful posts, or because you've seen those who watch you?

USA

#102338 Mar 7, 2013
Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews and Jews like you Despicable
Is that why you were banned, little boy? Or because you're a twisted little man who is closely watched?

You've seen the van on the street, haven't you?
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#102339 Mar 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're upset, aren't you, little boy? Is that because you were banned for hateful posts, or because you've seen those who watch you?
Hiya. Longish time no comment! I do admire those who defend the in-defencible. You are a real icon, seeing the 4th Reich as the destiny of shitreal! Doomed to fail though, just as the 3rd Reich did.

Have a nice day.

The Atheist.

USA

#102340 Mar 7, 2013
Marked as Exibit F wrote:
<quoted text>
;
Sandman cometh on me!
Answering your own posts. Now THAT is pathetic, old lady.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#102341 Mar 7, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm only upset because thousands of children have been brutally murdered by Jews and Jews like you praise that carnage or keep silent about it. Despicable
I Agree! But NFL is "one of them". What else do you expect from the "filth"????

USA

#102343 Mar 7, 2013
Brit Excrement wrote:
<quoted text>
I Agree! But NFL is "one of them". What else do you expect from the "filth"????
It seems you're trying to be the life of the nazi party.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#102344 Mar 7, 2013
Hee hee NFL fanny is always good for a laugh. Is it a Jewboy or a Jewbag?

The Atheist.

USA

#102345 Mar 7, 2013
Bobbalina Skankwitch 5 wrote:
<quoted text>

what that meant if you were able to read, is that you seem to have an obesity towards Arab Pacifiers.
`
You surely are one disturbed illiterate mofemme, that is clueless of her stupidity.
Now you're upset too. Is this place turning into a crying jag for lonely nazis?
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#102346 Mar 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you're trying to be the life of the nazi party.
LOL. Not at all! I leave such nonsense as a competition between the "Chosen people" and the "Master race"

Have a nice day.

USA

#102348 Mar 7, 2013
Bobbalina Slimebitch 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
!
Lets see if you can do better on your next assorted john Hagee posting on behalf of Terrorist fugitive jews in Israel.
You seem to be running out of superlatives, harpy. That's what you get for answering your own posts in hope someone will believe you're some sort of contingent.

It's just not working out for you, is it?
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#102352 Mar 7, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Not at all! I leave such nonsense as a competition between the "Chosen people" and the "Master race"
Have a nice day.
NFL fanny. What is it then? The "Chosen people" or the "Master race" You choose! What a tosser!!!!!!!!

But you are "funny"

USA

#102353 Mar 7, 2013
Bobbalina Sandwich 5 wrote:
`

When i think of Israeli jews i think of the black plague in England, that Jews' were responsible for!
Is that being an anti-Semitic, I don't think so, i have no hate towards the Semitic Arabs.
Had any of YOUR virulent posts deleted lately, vicious old lady?

USA

#102354 Mar 7, 2013
Brit Excrement wrote:
<quoted text>
NFL fanny. What is it then? The "Chosen people" or the "Master race" You choose! What a tosser!!!!!!!!
But you are "funny"
Are you the social director here, ancient man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
terry mcginn ( kidnapper) (Sep '08) Sep '14 childs aunt 6
Correction: Wetlands-Water Reuse story Aug '14 this and that 1
Who do you support for State Senate in Texas (D... (Oct '10) Jul '14 The Frank Pharts 3
Any ladies Jun '14 Oilape 1
mexia prison camp (Oct '06) Mar '14 Jennifer 3

Fairfield News Video

Fairfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fairfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fairfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fairfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]