Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
90,581 - 90,600 of 117,970 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#102044 Feb 27, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> There were 12 tribes only. The 13th Tribe is the title of a book by Jewish author Arthur Koestler, on the conversion to Judaism of the Turko-Mongol Khazars in the 9th Century.
`

~`

Jews are always looking for ways to create a claim to being heirs to the House of israel and Palestine. And if what you are saying is true, the jews created a 13 tribe inorder to make Talmud and Judasiasm legitimate. What jews wont stoop to be gaining the upper hand with lies, deceptions and distortions..

It's something for Wayne to change if True!

We dont want to give these liars and deceivers and wiggle room.
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#102046 Feb 27, 2013

We dont want to give these liars and deceivers *any wiggle room.
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#102047 Feb 27, 2013
`

~``

Lets start this page off with Dr. William Pierce!

I respect this man honesty and integrity!

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/91298...

Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#102048 Feb 27, 2013
I respect this mans honesty and integrity!

Give this video a couple of minutes to come on!

Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#102049 Feb 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Israel will never be destroyed,but don't think that Satan won't inspire both a regional,and international,attempt to do so. But the Holy Bible plainly states that the King of kings and Lord of lords will rain down fire from the heavens and destroy them all.

Quite right Israel is the death of all third who agree with SELF REDEMPTION.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#102050 Feb 27, 2013
Would that be the Father the Son and The Holy Ghost. I wonder. The Trilogy is temptation.
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#102051 Feb 27, 2013
`

`

"I know the expression "lost tribes of israel" applies to the tribes that disappeared and not to the tribe of Judah from which the current sons of b#tches are descended. However, it is my personal opinion that this too is a lost tribe,..... lost to all decency".

Does anyone know which great famous honest hero stated his above opinion of/about Tribal Jewry/?
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#102052 Feb 27, 2013
`

`

"These jews do not understand toilets and refuse to use them except as a repositories for tin cans, garbage and refuse. They decline to use latrines, preferring to relieve themselves on the floor."

Again, does anyone know which great famous honest hero stated his above opinion of/about Tribal Jewry/?
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#102053 Feb 27, 2013
"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of humanity I have ever seen. The smell was so terrible that I almost fainted and actually three hours later lost my lunch as a result of remembering it".

Again, does anyone know which great famous honest hero stated his above opinion of/about Tribal Jewry/?
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#102056 Feb 27, 2013
`

`
`

`

"I am frankly opposed to this Nuremberg business, as well as send inf POW to work as slaves in foreign land, where many will be starved to death. I can't see how Americans can stoop so low, It is wholly Semitic in character. It is amusing to recall that we fought the Revolution in defense of the rights of man and the Civil War to abolish slavery and have now gone back on both principles".

The reason I'm posting these words from a great heroic man and have not given you the Video to see for yourselves because Tribal Jewry is stopping people from learning the Truth by having certain sites and videos banned and censored.

I'll see if i can post the Video, but in the mean time be patience with me and General Patton of the USA.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#102057 Feb 27, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
I respect this mans honesty and integrity!
Give this video a couple of minutes to come on!
if you respect him, he must be a first class douchebag, you perverted fcuking dipsh!t boobIlina. and that goes for your creepy nics too, sybil Walker Garrett Assbag.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#102058 Feb 27, 2013
Rambone wrote:
Collapse Feb 24, 2013
The U.S. health care system is a giant money making scam that is designed to drain as much money as possible out of all Jewmericans before they die. In the Jewnited States today, the health care industry is completely dominated by government bureaucrats, health insurance companies and pharmaceutical corporations. The pharmaceutical corporations spend billions of dollars to convince all Jewmericans to become dependent on their legal drugs, the health insurance companies make billions of dollars by providing as little health care as possible, and they both spend millions of dollars to make sure that corrupt politicians in Washington D.C. keep the GRAVY train rolling.
still mooching off of fema ramboned ?.... i'm still waiting to see any of your perverted predictions come for wishing, you lazy savage. your about 4 years off on your 10$ gas prediction screwball....
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102060 Feb 27, 2013
Wondering about classifications of a "terror state" and yet no one mentions North Korea or Saudi Arabia...
Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#102061 Feb 27, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
`

`

`

`

`

`
Wondering about classifications of a "terror state" and yet no one mentions North Korea or Saudi Arabia...
`

`

That's a different thread and a different site,... you hypercritical imbecile!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102062 Feb 27, 2013
Gobbling Skankwitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Had any of your vicious posts deleted lately, old termagant?
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#102063 Feb 27, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
<quoted text> my bloodlines? By your own admittance you said that your mom was a whore and you don't know who your father is, I at least DO know who my father is, Palestinian? I am a Palestine Jew and proud of it, your no more then a Jew hater anti Semite , you hate Jew and Arab, you hate your own family members, your just an idiot , empty head, poor shit , lazy good for nothing, what a waste of a life? You contribute nothing to the world family, your hate will get buried together with you in a big fat coffin a big coffin so all the hate should have also room to fit into your watery grave, you anti Semite drop dead now
When all said and done, don't forget to post "urinal" there cause ill piss on the grave.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102064 Feb 27, 2013
Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Y'see, that just really proves my argument...apparently beheading people for "witch craft" like Saudi Arabia or keeping labour camps like the North Koreans is apparently "not as bad..."

And you say you support "human rights..."
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#102065 Feb 27, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

if you respect him, he must be a first class douchebag, you perverted fcuking dipsh!t boobIlina. and that goes for your creepy nics too, sybil Walker Garrett Assbag.
~`

Guess you never heard of General Patton...

It's ok being stupid!.... i'm going to do you a favor and introduce you to a real live Sephardic Jewess, whose name is "Advocate" from Mexicant.

She has a daughter that's right up your dirty alley, called Mexihump!

Post "Advocate", she likes to get high like you and would love a bigot and deranged racist like you to swoon her old suppository!

Advocate, this is our site's deranged and depraved old time geezer and our joe palooka bag from the sewage systems of Venice Beach calling itself Fearless the Cartoonie and Fearless, this is your new soul mate and mud dweller, just the way you like them, sowish and piggish Advocate.

Now i expect you two to have cyber sex on this site in front of us, while we watch and help you two get it on..

Now, do my bidding and lets see what the Talmud instructed you two to do!
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#102066 Feb 27, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
Guess you never heard of General Patton...
It's ok being stupid!.... i'm going to do you a favor and introduce you to a real live Sephardic Jewess, whose name is "Advocate" from Mexicant.
She has a daughter that's right up your dirty alley, called Mexihump!
Post "Advocate", she likes to get high like you and would love a bigot and deranged racist like you to swoon her old suppository!
Advocate, this is our site's deranged and depraved old time geezer and our joe palooka bag from the sewage systems of Venice Beach calling itself Fearless the Cartoonie and Fearless, this is your new soul mate and mud dweller, just the way you like them, sowish and piggish Advocate.
Now i expect you two to have cyber sex on this site in front of us, while we watch and help you two get it on..
Now, do my bidding and lets see what the Talmud instructed you two to do!
You must have her confused with your mama? They have donkey shows in Mexico that's why she left you abandoned to go make a few pesos.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102067 Feb 27, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
I'm a mud dweller, just the way you like them, sowish and piggish.
Now i have cyber sex on this site with my brother, while he watches and helps us two get it on..
Now, do my bedding and lets see what the Talmud instructed you two to do!
I asked if you'd had any of your poorly written racist rants deleted lately, harpy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 41 min Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Defiant1 17,876
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 22,285
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 722
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Thu Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
•••

Fairfield News Video

•••
•••

Fairfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fairfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE