Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,497)

Showing posts 89,921 - 89,940 of109,526
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Northern J HollowDengenerate wrote:
<quoted text>
`

threatening and getting our posting comments deleted and banned. And it's discrimination and it's biased prejudices on Topix part.
You're actually blaming Topix for your vitriolic, semi-literate rants, old woman?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Getogrips

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm only upset because this thread has Jews like you who never discuss the murder and mayhem thrust onto the Palestinian BY the evil Jew and the fact that all you can offer is threats and intimidation against people who raise these important issues.
As an evil Jew and you do untold damage to the Jew cause with your hatred for the innocents of Gaza and beyond. The harassment against me is testimony of the thoroughly evil nature of the Jew, particularly the Zionist
Knock backs are quite common on this forum, the threats or personal attacks are merely harmless exchanges and nothing to get worked up about. It affects you badly because you try to fight it rather than give it a wide birth, and hence you end up pulling the dogs tail which encourages it to bite back. Fair enough you have issues you want to discuss with other forum correspondents to get your points across, so focus your attention to those who value your input and ignore the rest that don't and you'll be happy.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
*they'll be watching
It sounded a lot funnier with "they be watching you."

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/im-watching-you

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy the way you skew scripture to suit your twisted agenda, little boy.
It's no doubt one of the reasons you're being closely watched.
You enjoy nothing about my truths Anul Fanny because you're fully aware you're losing the legal and moral argument and can only react illegally with rather silly threats and intimidation as does the terror state Israel against the Palestinians.

You're the exact reason why Jews are so despised both here and around the globe and why so many nations simply could not stomach the thought of you and why you were expelled from so many nation states.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." john 8.44

Skewed scripture? or maybe the plain truth of Christ? I believe in the latter...

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock backs are quite common on this forum, the threats or personal attacks are merely harmless exchanges and nothing to get worked up about. It affects you badly because you try to fight it rather than give it a wide birth, and hence you end up pulling the dogs tail which encourages it to bite back. Fair enough you have issues you want to discuss with other forum correspondents to get your points across, so focus your attention to those who value your input and ignore the rest that don't and you'll be happy.
Interesting point but the harassment really does not affect me badly at all. However it further shows how the Jew uses intimidation both on the topix forum and on the Palestinian street; or wherever he likes to peddle his evil ways. It is all part of the evil of the Jew which leads so often to murder and theft of innocents (for example in Palestine). The intimidation here simply adds to my argument that the Jew is a thoroughly despicable creature and should treated as such by the rest of the world. AS the Jew dog bites back I kick it further up its arse so it's fine with me. And on top of that I get to quote the works of great men in the process. I would never give the evil Jew here wide berth but rather strike it with the sword of truth.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoy nothing about my truths Anul Fanny because you're fully aware you're losing the legal and moral argument and can only react illegally er...
Really, little boy? Is that why your posts have been deleted today?
They watch you and will probably be there this weekend. Be vigilant!
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>I am just showing you what is written, it is you that don't understand. You have yet proved nothing to anybody.
I disagree. He proves to us everyday he is an ahole. And bet your bottom dollar homeland security is watching the idiot.
Northern J HolohoaxDenier

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting point but the harassment really does not affect me badly at all. However it further shows how the Jew uses intimidation both on the topix forum and on the Palestinian street; or wherever he likes to peddle his evil ways. It is all part of the evil of the Jew which leads so often to murder and theft of innocents (for example in Palestine). The intimidation here simply adds to my argument that the Jew is a thoroughly despicable creature and should treated as such by the rest of the world. AS the Jew dog bites back I kick it further up its arse so it's fine with me. And on top of that I get to quote the works of great men in the process. I would never give the evil Jew here wide berth but rather strike it with the sword of truth.
~

well said and stated, Petesake..

I've have little problems with Topix, but there are Truth seeker who express themselves with real Truths about Jews lineage and their anal background more feverishly than normally expected, that have been banned in the past for their Truthfulness.

For instant, if I were to post that "Satan is a Jew" as my avatar, what do you think the finks from the terrorist israeli jew's hellhole would do,.... they'd go mad crazy!

So, i just stick to the basic facts and Truths about Israeli Jews, with Jew's endless Evilness, with Jew's War Crimes, Jew's Terrorism, Jew's Crimes against Humanity, Jew's Holocausts, Jews' Torture Chambers, Jews' Genocide, their Exterminations programs, their Ghoulish selling of body parts, their kidnappings, their false flags, their Giyus.org Machination Machine of untruthfulness, their deceptions by lying propagandises, their Ethnic Cleansing of a Race of human beings, their Thievery, their hatred for non-jews and especially Christians, their evil Talmudic Demonizing books of bigotry and racism, and last but far from least, Jews' hatefulness and wickedness towards Jesus Christ, who was never ever an Occultist Evil Jew, but a perfect man, who fulfilled the Mosaic Laws as a propitiatory sacrifice for all human beings to follow as his "Exemplar' and Light and Way to Eternal Life...

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. He proves to us everyday he is an ahole. And bet your bottom dollar homeland security is watching the idiot.
`

another moronic imbecile has popped his Traitorous mutt rat-head out from his families' rat-hole, with his same assigned redundant drek..

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`

`

your illiteracy knows has no boundary,....does it, u j idiot?

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute truth here and I am sorry to hear there a problems with these malcontents at Port Jefferson. Remain vigilant my friend for I have felt the knife of a Jew attacker and as you know am acquainted with his evil stare, aggression hatred.
Petesake, we all know that u are a Holocaust Survivor, from Jewish attackers and madmen in UK ghettos alleys. Remember this, we are the good and they are the bad and ugly.

We were favored to learn the Truth, they were favored to be Trolls and the misfits of life. And they are totally recognizable, because they are deformed in every way.

Just look at their silly mutt faces and see what a disgusting mutilation of adipose tissue and hybrid's crap looks like and then add a tootsie roll and beanie sombrero and what have u got....... an "Advocate" a/k/a, a "NFL"..
Yahchanan

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
no that's because you are a little snitch...A cry baby..who starts the shit and then runs to topix and homeland suckurity the f.b.i. the c.ia.anyone that will listen to your dumb ass.And let me tell you you are dumb...I know rocks that are smarter than you.

So Is the the deal you are a little jew......

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You have betrayed the Lord and have fallen. Ultimately, it will be the Anglicans who come for you.

Please tell us the truth about your psychiatric history.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Northern J HolohoaxDenier wrote:
<quoted text>
Petesake, we all know that u are a Holocaust Survivor, from Jewish attackers and madmen in UK ghettos alleys. Remember this, we are the good and they are the bad and ugly.
We were favored to learn the Truth, they were favored to be Trolls and the misfits of life. And they are totally recognizable, because they are deformed in every way.
Just look at their silly mutt faces and see what a disgusting mutilation of adipose tissue and hybrid's crap looks like and then add a tootsie roll and beanie sombrero and what have u got....... an "Advocate" a/k/a, a "NFL"..
You seem to have a fondness for describing bodily secretions and waste. Are those flashbacks of your childhood?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>no that's because you are a little
So Is the the deal you are a little jew......
'Snitch'?

Your years in prison are showing, hick from the sticks.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Northern J HolloDegenerate wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
your illiteracy knows has no boundary,....does it, u j idiot?
I see you honed THAT sentence to a sharp point, didn't you, old crone?
Val Halla

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
If the Hezbollah would keep away from civilian homes and stop hiding or storing weapons in schools and religious shrines, there would be less carnage. Blame the terrorists for depending on human shields. Israel makes the best use of its weaponry to make "surgical strikes". If innocent civilians are killed or injured, blame Hezbollah and those who support them -- not Israel!
Ralph, you have every right to be sensitive to the increasing rise in Anti-Semitic sentiment. That's a valid concern, no doubt.

However, could I also venture to make things simple for everyone to understand here? Simply connect your own dots and 'follow the money', as the wise ones say.

The two most powerful lobbies in the country are the NRA and the ADL. Look it up. In a simpleton's terms, you might say,"angry rednecks" on one side,( pardon to the intelligent gun owners...perhaps you could consider cleaning up your own ranks instead of shouting against 'leftists' who call the irresponsible out on their actions...), and "The Jews" on the other. Both are extremely powerful, jealous of their territory, competitive, and disinclined to budge an inch.

Hence the mileu of various publicized irritations to the rest of us...play connect the dots if it amuses you, but don't burn up too much enjoyment of your own life doing it.
Val Halla

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
!5th Century theologian Martin Luther wrote damning truths about the Jew:-
"However, they have not acquired a perfect mastery of the art of lying; they lie so clumsily and ineptly that anyone who is just a little observant can easily detect it. But for us Christians they stand as a terrifying example of God's wrath."
from
"Jews and Their Lies"
Right. This from a guy who whipped himself on his knees. And tore the book of James out of the Bible and tossed it into a river. I'd say ol' Luther had what we today would call 'issues'.
Val Halla

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you having another of your many bad days? Too bad. On top of that, you're being watched.
Low blow mate. Bad form. A person having mental health issues does not preclude them from having an opinion, nor the right to have it and express it.

Let lizards brag about the dinosaurs on their daddies side. It costs you nothing and makes them feel a little bigger in a big, scary world.
Val Halla

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Not Your Typical Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You might not make movies, but your Mossad is one of the most feared police groups in the world, well known for their brutality. Mossad is known around the world as "the Most Efficient Killing Machine". Their motto is:'By way of deception, thou shalt do war.'
Um, yeah.'War' kind of requires 'deception' as only a myriad of ways to damage ones enemy. Or do prefer the idea of sending paper invitations and notices of writ that fully disclose all of one's tactical movements before one takes them? Now, that wouldn't be very successful, would it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,921 - 89,940 of109,526
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fairfield News Video

•••
Fairfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fairfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••