Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121928 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99972 Dec 29, 2012
Rat Patrol exposes her junk wrote:
<quoted text>
=
now Henry does this sound like a copy and paste?
It's just more of the same garbage that spews from your twisted psyche, racist.
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#99974 Dec 29, 2012
Rat Patrol exposes J Rats wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, stupid Henry......does this following posting comment below sound like a copy/paste to u???
Jews are deceptive liars and a bunch of crazed mutated hybrid-Talmudic mutt-faces, that have evolved into sub-human deformed hobbit looking creatures with big noses, with flat flounder hoof feet, curly tails that have "NO" rights whatsoever in Palestine.
These funny looking sinister evil creatures are occupying and squatting on land they have no rights to, both Biblical, nor by Heritage.
The International Community has an obligation to send each and every jew in Palestine a vacate notice to remove their fat injurious gluttonous war crime arses from Palestine land to pre-made ghetto mud drek puddles, where they were spawned from.
And here's our favorite part,... if these j critters refuse to vacate, then and only then can the International community use barbaric ruthless brute force of extraction, that must be deemed necessary to use, by dragging each and everyone of these dirty terrorizing bovines out by their sow and boar curly tails and set these terrorists up in brand new pig sties with lots of mud in refugee camps to house these mud dwelling filthy Terrorist pigs.
now Henry does this sound like a copy and paste?
Yep, copy, paste and repeat.
Rat Patrol exposes J Rats

Smithtown, NY

#99975 Dec 29, 2012
`

`

It's time for us Americans to regain our Constitution and ask why do Zionist Jews want to take away our 2nd amendment right to bear arms.

It's time to go knuckle to knuckle with Zionists communist Marxist Jews. View this video below, it's the Truth!

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#99976 Dec 30, 2012
Rat Patrol exposes J Rats wrote:
`
`
It's time for us Americans to regain our Constitution and ask why do Zionist Jews want to take away our 2nd amendment right to bear arms.
It's time to go knuckle to knuckle with Zionists communist Marxist Jews. View this video below, it's the Truth!
http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/

I don't know whose to blame, theoretically
this insanity should have ended with the decision to colonise the moon, but that didn't happen so in this instance both FOR and AGAINST are equally in error. Communist, Jewish association ended with Trotsky. Jews accepting British patronage will survive if the assertiveness of make believe continues to be the existence we are going to achieve when we colonise the moon.
Bob Hope once wondered why his jokes were funny, he arrived at the conclusion it simply was timing. He knew all he was doing was pissing in someones pocket, to reciprocate their pissing into his. That's all the two sides of argument are doing here on this thread, both are totally detached from the world in which we live.
Rat Patrol exposes J Rats

Smithtown, NY

#99978 Dec 30, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

I don't know whose to blame, theoretically
this insanity should have ended with the decision to colonise the moon, but that didn't happen so in this instance both FOR and AGAINST are equally in error. Communist, Jewish association ended with Trotsky. Jews accepting British patronage will survive if the assertiveness of make believe continues to be the existence we are going to achieve when we colonise the moon.
Bob Hope once wondered why his jokes were funny, he arrived at the conclusion it simply was timing. He knew all he was doing was pissing in someones pocket, to reciprocate their pissing into his. That's all the two sides of argument are doing here on this thread, both are totally detached from the world.
`

And why don't you know "Rtlode",..whose to blame?

This Historical site was set up for real honest Truth seekers that have frequent this site to post their Truths about Israeli Terrorist Jews and how the World has turned a blind eye to the Palestinians plight.

Now what we find interesting on this site,... is people like you who want peace at the expense of poor Palestinian people.

These people have endured unfathomable horrendous Israeli Jew horrors for 65 plus years of endless Jewish evilness of War Crime suffering and ethnic cleansing by these Jewish monsters of a endless supreme War Crime, by Jew Serial killers and by Jew's creation of Supreme Holocaust on human beings.

What you are telling this sites is this "Rtloder": Jews who invade your land and your house, who murdered half of your family, tells you that you have no more rights whatsoever, and that we jews are your written Talmudic Masters for ever, who will treat you and your remaining family like rabid dogs and beast of burden u really are to us.

Then the Jews tell you "Rtloder" that whatever we do to u and your love ones will continue till the day you and your love ones die and then we'll p!ss on your remains.

But here's the jewish kicker, we Jews will pretend to the World that it's is you who are the Terrorist and the aggressors and it's us Jews who are the victims. And then for the icing on the cake, we Jews will hirer Giyus.org/ silly brain twerps like Ayrshire, NFL, Advocate and silly creatures like u, "Rtloder" to post this asinine comment below:

"I don't know whose to blame, theoretically
this insanity should have ended with the decision to colonise the moon, but that didn't happen so in this instance both FOR and AGAINST are equally in error. Communist, Jewish association ended with Trotsky. Jews accepting British patronage will survive if the assertiveness of make believe continues to be the existence we are going to achieve when we colonise the moon".

And then this ridiculously cathartic analogy about a vaudeville clown called B-Hope: "Bob Hope once wondered why his jokes were funny, he arrived at the conclusion it simply was timing. He knew all he was doing was pissing in someones pocket, to reciprocate their pissing into his. That's all the two sides of argument are doing here on this thread, both are totally detached from the world in which we live".

Rtloder", we thought u were smarter than this tripe and tribal Jewry posting comment above. You've let the Palestinian farming people down, when u post your hypocrisy of lies and jew's evil BS, like u did today.

Think about this "Rtloder", would u rather be a Palestinian farmer exposed to jews tyranny and oppression for 65 plus years, or would u like you and your family be israeli jew Tyrants and the Oppressors of righteousness, or would you like to be a voice for the real Truth for the meek,defenseless, helplessly innocent Palestinians?

Pray to learn the real unrevised Truths to defend the real Truth, that hate the Israeli Jewish Tyrants and hates the Jew's War Crime Serial killers terrorist, that have immunity and impunity from all human Justices, to continue-their Crimes Spree against Humanity..
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99979 Dec 30, 2012
`

`

`

`

`

`

Do the nervy israeli jew have faith in Netanyhau, after supporing Romny, is the question that will remain till the jew's new election?

I'd like to see Netanyhau win, so israel can be dismantled sooner. i cannot wait to see Terrorist israeli jews reap what they have sown, along with all the ones who voted for this evil convicted war crime savage, as their PM.

`

An NFL Fan

USA

#99980 Dec 30, 2012
Rat Patrol exposes her Junk wrote:
<quoted text>
`

And then for the icing on the cake, we Jews will hirer Giyus.org/ silly brain twerps like Ayrshire, NFL, Advocate and silly creatures like u.
'historical site'. This a mere thread within a forum, illiterate imbecile. I like to laugh at your lack of sophistication, and your belief that people are paid to mock you is just another sign of it.

Face it, foolish witch; you're just a cheap form of comedy entertainment.
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99981 Dec 30, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just more of the same garbage that spews from your twisted psyche, racist.
`

`

you are a lowly bitter bigoted illiterate recluse, that has no life.

Don't you realize whatever you've posted to Pt. Jefferson IP, is welcomed by us! It shows what Israeli Jews have as their pathetic idiotic defenders.

You and Henry should get married, you both are excrement from Israeli Jewish terrorist pig's pens and illiterates in Truths.

And whose only educated lies in the common idf terrorist milkiness school, where you two excel..

An NFL Fan

USA

#99982 Dec 30, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
you are a lowly bitter bigoted illiterate recluse, that has no life.
Don't you realize whatever you've posted to Pt. Jefferson IP, is welcomed by us! It shows what Israeli Jews have as their pathetic idiotic defenders.
You and Henry should get married, you both are excrement from Israeli Jewish terrorist pig's pens and illiterates in Truths.
And whose only educated lies in the common idf terrorist milkiness school, where you two excel..
Nice sentence structure, hag. Are you a guest lecturer at the local community college?
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99983 Dec 30, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

Nice sentence structure, hag. Are you a guest lecturer at the local community college?
`

`

i control you, you're our foolish site's idiot!

And i love when you do my bidding, by getting you to post your inferior uneducated illiterate retorts. It makes my funny quiver...
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99984 Dec 30, 2012
Rambone wrote:
`

`

With the new year fast approaching, it's just a darm SHAME that all you present and future generatons of Americans can look foward to is 'WAR, DEATH AND DESTRUCTION'. Your youngsters deserve much more. That Shitsreali BLIGHT is now on Jewmeica.
YOU LAY WITH DOGS AND YOU GET UP WITH FLEAS!
``

`

How very True your posting comment is and this site thanks you Truth seeker!

An NFL Fan

USA

#99985 Dec 30, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
i control you, you're our foolish site's idiot!
And i love when you do my bidding, by getting you to post your inferior uneducated illiterate retorts. It makes my funny quiver...
I do your bidding? Is that why you become flummoxed and can't put a coherent thought together, old woman?
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#99986 Dec 30, 2012
To ALL truthseekers out there........read on........

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/...

Mossad others tried their best to shut this site down, the truth seeking Englishmen are just too slick for them
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99987 Dec 30, 2012
Northern Truth seekers wrote:
Interesting Rtloder!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aKsTB0N7b_0XX
but the Cult the Persians, Lebanese, Syrians, the USA and the World have to fear is occupying their hellish rat-holes in Palestine.They've call themselves Jews, who have make Biblical claims to Palestinians lands through "Terrorism Jew Thievery"...land that these Khazar converts have "no" Biblical or any claim whatsoever too. That's because the land was procured and attained by Jewish filthy lies and endless atrocious terror atrocities and a horrendous Supreme Holocaust that goes on to this very day as the World stood by for the last 90 years, going back to Jew's Russian Revolution.
We goyims should be saying "Never Again", and not these Talmudic Demons.
The bottom line is this, the Jews in Israel are "Convert" that are hellish liars and deceivers of the real Truths, that came to Palestine from Europe's in the thirty and forties in the 19 hundredths, and what these terrorist thieves did to the Indigenous farmers in Palestine is a Supreme Holocaust and a Supreme Crime against Humanity.
These Jews invented the word Holocaust, which they used in Europe as a War Crime lie against the innocent German peoples, who are still be preyed upon by these lying evil untermenschen creatures, by paying reparation for their momentus Jewish Occultist Lie of a Holocaust that never existed in Germany, but existed in Russia, between 1917 and 1945.
That's when Jews exterminated millions on top of millions Christians and non-jews known as the Jew Bolshevik Russian Revolution. And they did so, with total immunity and impunity from Justice, by making up a fabricated Holocaust story in Germany, claiming reparation on a Holocaust that never existed. What a Joke on the stupid and the gullible.
Let us make it simple for the little J rats from israel'ss Giyus.org/ Machination Machine from pure outright liars.
There was "not" one jew who died in Germans Gas Chambers, that jew alleged in a big falshood of the mass murdering of poor victimized jews.
Critters called "convert" jews who perpetrated this war crimes lie,.. are the culprits of a Massive War Crime Deception and Lie..
It's "not" just a Jewish fable.

It's the BIGGEST fraudulent lie of all unrevised History and it makes one think, how could our grand-folkes have been so exploited with this jews lie.

http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2...

There's so much revision by Jews on the Germany' Holocaust that 18 million was changed to 12 million,then to 6 million, then to 4 million then to one million when all along the truth was held in abeyance, till fifty years past for the Truth to emerge from out of the hands of Jewish liars to the red Cross Official documents!
http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2 ...
This site threads name is "Blaming israeli Jews for the carnage" and has been visited by almost 90 thousand people. It's foundation is set in real Truths that israeli jews have no lineage, no bloodline, and no heritage to the Hebrews and Israelites, back from Abraham Ancient time.
Now, to make it real simple for all those who want the real Truth, Abraham and Moses, were "NOT" jews.
We'll say it again, Abraham ans Moses were "not" Jews and neither was Jesus Christ, the Arabian, the Israelite, the Hebrew, the Galilean, and Nazarene human man, but one thing Jesus Christ was "not", was a Talmudic Occultist Demonized Jews.
Jews came after Jesus Christ, adopting Pharisees' oral Cult "Pharisaism" belief, which was written down in books by "Evil Doers", calling their Rabbinical books the Talmud, which the Jews must have to learn the Torah.
Happy Holidays, from the North Eastern Truth Seekers, who are one of the many Truth seekers of this Site with real Truths of Israel's hell hole. Truth seeker Petesake, be Well in the Truth, that has set u free!~
`

You Northern Truth seekers are an inspiriation to/for the Truth, thank you for the Truth!
Reality Check

Bronx, NY

#99988 Dec 30, 2012
If you care about the direction of this country but think you don't have time to pay attention to what the Israel lobby is doing, you may want to think again. This is no conspiracy theory - it is all in broad daylight and the stakes are big, in fact they are matters of life and death right now. As we communicate, the Israel lobby is teaming up with the neocon right to prevent President Obama from choosing his Secretary of Defence.
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99989 Dec 30, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

I do your bidding? Is that why you become flummoxed and can't put a coherent thought together, old woman?
`

`

That's right, you do my bidding!

And you are doing my bidding right now, by posting me back again!

You're just a stupid uneducated illiterate whose doing my bidding with inane perfidious retorts, that you've inherited from freaky creepy lowlife parents, whose eggs and sperms were mutated.

Now do my bidding, post me again!
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99990 Dec 30, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
If you care about the direction of this country but think you don't have time to pay attention to what the Israel lobby is doing, you may want to think again. This is no conspiracy theory - it is all in broad daylight and the stakes are big, in fact they are matters of life and death right now. As we communicate, the Israel lobby is teaming up with the neocon right to prevent President Obama from choosing his Secretary of Defence.
`

`

And these Zionist/Communist will not stop, if we don't take the gloves off to stop these evil critters!

It has nothing to do with being a jew hater, it has to do with hatred for evil sub-human Occultist terrorist creatures, from the darkside of life!

We hate evilness and love Truthfulness and Righteousness, one of many qualities that israeli terrorist jew "do not" have.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#99991 Dec 30, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
And these Zionist/Communist will not stop, if we don't take the gloves off to stop these evil critters!
It has nothing to do with being a jew hater, it has to do with hatred for evil sub-human Occultist terrorist creatures, from the darkside of life!
We hate evilness and love Truthfulness and Righteousness, one of many qualities that israeli terrorist jew "do not" have.
You are a very confused and hateful person. I am glad that they have you watched. Your stupidity speaks for itself.
Guess Who

Smithtown, NY

#99992 Dec 30, 2012
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

You are a very confused and hateful person. I am glad that they have you watched. Your stupidity speaks for itself.
`

`

`

Your avatar name says who and what u are, a treasonous subverting Traitor to our Constitution.

U must know and realize this following facts and Truth in real life, that "waleed sadat" was a paid Liar and treasonous subverting Traitor for Israeli Jewish Terrorism and War Crime in Palestine.

And for u to come onto this Truth seeker site and try to threaten me, is a violation of Topix's rules and regulation and Cyber Terrorism Hate Crime Laws.

Who gives two dreks what Israeli Jew terrorist supporters think and post, it's nothing but FK-in Lies and Deceptions.

Now FO, u lying Traitor to/against USA Constitution, who will be Judge by a Higher and more Righteous Force on your pathetic evil Judgement Day..

An NFL Fan

USA

#99993 Dec 30, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
That's right, you do my bidding!
And you are doing my bidding right now, by posting me back again!
You're just a stupid uneducated illiterate whose doing my bidding with inane perfidious retorts, that you've inherited from freaky creepy lowlife parents, whose eggs and sperms were mutated.
Now do my bidding, post me again!
I guess you must enjoy being mocked and ridiculed, bitter old harpy. Did your fat ex hubby teach you that? I'll be happy to oblige.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word~Drop a Word 17 hr Whiny1 2
Keith henderson (Jan '15) Apr 20 Whiny1 7
where? Apr 20 Whiny1 1
Cruel Parents (Sep '09) Mar '17 Godsincontrol 2
News Tornado spotted outside Houston Feb '17 ClaimPhartss 2
Looking for home to rent this fall? Feb '17 From Ohio 1
New construction (Mar '16) Mar '16 Meme 1

Fairfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance