Jobs for Sex Offenders?? Are they out...
the real mammabear

Centerburg, OH

#21 Jun 1, 2011
mammabear wrote:
dumb bitch reread my post, I'm not a sex offender. It is not molestation if it is consentual. Your daughter most likely is not a virgin, that's reality. Don't you get it? You ignore anything that proves you wrong...like I said before get off this discussion, it was about jobs, not your views about sex offenders.
Why do you use my screen name? If it is a child it is illegal like it or not. Consensual or not, try to find a adult not a child idiot. You just do not get it do you ? I do not care what you did, if you are on a list there is a reason why. End of story.
Here is a clue for you. Everyone loves their little girls and at 12, 13 & 14 they are little girls. What do you not understand about that. It is clear you need a job to keep you from being a butt head to people who do not like opinions of others. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.
Have a nice f------ day.
I will never support sex offenders of any kind or give them a job. BOOYAH.
the real mammabear

Centerburg, OH

#22 Jun 1, 2011
Post # 19 is not me at all. Topix is for opinions and if you do not want to know what other people think do not get on here.
No one likes sex offenders whatever the reason they got the title. They earned it. They deserve it. That is life. You play you pay.
You must be a real douchebag to write that anyway.
Who do you think is going to help a sex offender?
In your drems. I am also going to change my name because of fake posters posting as me.
Continue you search unless comments are made to me I am through with this sickening thread. Sex offenders make me puke. All of them.

Anyone interested can go to the sheriff dept., they can tell you if any sex offenders live near you.

To the fake mammabear, my daughter is full grown and when she was dating it was guys her own age not a old man old enough to be her daddy. FYI fix your own problems instead of being nosey.
Disgusted with Mamabear

Cincinnati, OH

#23 Jun 4, 2011
mammabear wrote:
dumb bitch reread my post, I'm not a sex offender. It is not molestation if it is consentual. Your daughter most likely is not a virgin, that's reality. Don't you get it? You ignore anything that proves you wrong...like I said before get off this discussion, it was about jobs, not your views about sex offenders.
My bad, this was meant to be a comment TO mammabear not from Mammabear.
another sex offender

Land O Lakes, FL

#24 Jun 6, 2011
the topic is 'where can a RSO get a job?'

after the first inflammatory post, a digression into personal opinion. don't deserve jobs vs. do deserve jobs.

the topic: where can an RSO get a job? a few suggestions:

transportation: truck driver for local and long haul, warehouse work, construction (w/ JLA card)

be your own boss: work @ home (be wary of scams)

yes they are limited but there ARE options, look into taking classes to improve your resume', if you have a field of expertise, promote that to the utmost.

above ALL realize that right now unemployment is beyond BAD for everyone.

now, where is the thread to publicize my personal beliefs on sex offenders?:)
icetea

Dayton, OH

#25 Jun 9, 2011
I say cut there dicks off!!!
TREY

United States

#26 Jun 28, 2011
This lady is an idiot. I had a friend from high school who got in trouble as a senior for hugging a girl from behind and his hand went over her boob and her preacher father claimed to have seen it. It was in a small town and the girl wasnt 18 yet so the preacher father used small town politics by getting the church involved and using almighty 'god' to get my friend prosecuted. Affter a years worth of pre-trials the kid pleaded no contest because the prosecuter had to make an example of him. My friend only spent a weekend in jail but 6 years later he is still paying the price and cant get a job....all over one hug when he was 18. Small town politics...sad story. Too bad ignorant people like mamabear are reasons why kid like that has a life still trying to be put back together. Real polite kid too.
TREY

United States

#27 Jun 28, 2011
Oh and the kid got Sexual Imposition
cupid

Dayton, OH

#28 Jul 7, 2011
cut thier dicks off well i am here to tell you that there are female rso to so what would you do if your closest family member got charged with a sex offense you might change your tune about sex offenders.
imone

United States

#29 Jul 10, 2011
You read!!!!!! All ligitimate studies show that the recidivisim rate is LOWER for sex offenders than for any other crime rate. Go read. Ibet you CLAIM to be religious.Hipocryt!!!!!!
Niceguy

Oxnard, CA

#31 Jul 23, 2011
Yo mamabear you dont know anything about what your talking about. You say every sex offender is a child molester. If you take a piss in an alley and get caught you now have to register as a sex offender for life. The term "sex offender" doesnt only mean you did something to someone under 18. Everyone should get this right THE TERM SEX OFFENDER DOES NOT MEAN YOU DID SOMETHING WITH SOMEONE UNDER 18 OR THAT YOU EVEN DID ANYTHING SEXUAL WITH ANYONE.
Pappabear

Nederland, TX

#32 Jul 31, 2011
mammabear wrote:
dumb bitch reread my post, I'm not a sex offender. It is not molestation if it is consentual. Your daughter most likely is not a virgin, that's reality. Don't you get it? You ignore anything that proves you wrong...like I said before get off this discussion, it was about jobs, not your views about sex offenders.
Mammabear shut your trap and get back in the kitchen, I didn't tell you to come out. Sticking to the idea that stereotypes and not special cases can't change. You should be wearing an apron and cooking my dinner woman. Because everyone knows a woman can't do a man's job which is why men run this world. Your not equal to a man because original thoughts are, your really only good for breeding and given you comments on the topic I think it is a very fair assessment you cannot think outside the box. You and all women right?

Fact is w/e retarded media outlet told you criminals can't change are blowing smoke up your keester. Smoke that should be making my steak tasty woman. Facts are there are very few psychiatrists that would actually agree with your crackpot logic. And no one ever takes them seriously. Fact is studies show that families with at least 3 grown male members in it that there is a 97% chance that 1 of them has molested at least one victim in their life. So gratz chances are you love and support a pedophile.
mammabear

Mount Gilead, OH

#33 Aug 2, 2011
Niceguy wrote:
Yo mamabear you dont know anything about what your talking about. You say every sex offender is a child molester. If you take a piss in an alley and get caught you now have to register as a sex offender for life. The term "sex offender" doesnt only mean you did something to someone under 18. Everyone should get this right THE TERM SEX OFFENDER DOES NOT MEAN YOU DID SOMETHING WITH SOMEONE UNDER 18 OR THAT YOU EVEN DID ANYTHING SEXUAL WITH ANYONE.
You do not get listed as a sex offender by pissing in an alley. Come on.
Pappabear, you need to stay in your man cave.
Sex offenders need to have a tattoo on their forehead to make it known to everyone who they are. No parent wants sex offenders near their children. Never. One moved near me, the sheriff came to tell us and I informed everyone else I could so all would know. He moved, thank God.
mammabear

Mount Gilead, OH

#34 Aug 2, 2011
Pappabear wrote:
<quoted text>
Mammabear shut your trap and get back in the kitchen, I didn't tell you to come out. Sticking to the idea that stereotypes and not special cases can't change. You should be wearing an apron and cooking my dinner woman. Because everyone knows a woman can't do a man's job which is why men run this world. Your not equal to a man because original thoughts are, your really only good for breeding and given you comments on the topic I think it is a very fair assessment you cannot think outside the box. You and all women right?
Fact is w/e retarded media outlet told you criminals can't change are blowing smoke up your keester. Smoke that should be making my steak tasty woman. Facts are there are very few psychiatrists that would actually agree with your crackpot logic. And no one ever takes them seriously. Fact is studies show that families with at least 3 grown male members in it that there is a 97% chance that 1 of them has molested at least one victim in their life. So gratz chances are you love and support a pedophile.
You are very wrong. I am a woman and I did a job that most thought was a mans job. Hah. It was the easiest, best paying job I ever had and I took it from a man and worked it for 20 years and a woman replaced me. So take that pappabear and fix your own dinner. Times have changed and you need to be living in the 50's man. This is 2011 wake up and smell the coffee. The USA should do what Japan does. Castrate any molester, I bet the nasty men would give it a second thought then. Any person who would harm a child in this way is the lowest of the low. They need to be marked since the law requiring them to list an address does not always work. Stick up for them if you want to but I will not now or ever. They are scum of the earth and a waste of air. Put that in your pipe and smoke it pappabear
Native1

Vancouver, WA

#35 Aug 7, 2011
Wow, this topic WAS about So's getting a job. BUT it looks like closed minded Mammabear HAD to shoot her mouth off about something she knows NOTHING about. Mammabear-before you shoot your RUDE mouth off about something YOU know NOTHING about, EDUCATE yourself 1ST. I'm guessing you are a PERFECT person. YOU MUST be since your standing on your soap box spouting YOUR OPINION about people & things. You are the kind of ignorant person who joins a lynch mob.
Quote from mammabear-"You do not get listed as a sex offender by pissing in an alley. Come on.
YES, if they are seen by a prude, closed minded person such as yourself, a person WILL get that title EVEN if they pee in a public place.
Your the kind of person who breeds hate & prejudice. You get up on your soap box and shoot your mouth off about subjects you don't know about. You don't care about truth, only gossip and lies or CIRCUMSTANCES.I feel sorry for ANY male or female member of your family who makes a mistake BY pissing in the bushes or any where else public because yo will not stand by that family member, you will turn your back on them. You remind me of a Nazi. Your the one who needs the words Hate breeder on their forehead. You must not have many friends & have a boring life.
Disgustedwithmam mabear2

Vancouver, WA

#36 Aug 7, 2011
mammabear from camden ohio writes:
"It does not matter what you say if you are on a list there is a reason why. You can try to justify why all you want to , to yourself. A sex offender is self explanatory to any parent. I did not bother reading the long long post you wrote"

That in it's self explains your mentality, lack of education & your ignorance. This has come from Wikipedia-The term statutory rape generally refers to sex between an adult and a sexually mature minor past the age of puberty. Prepubescent children:(generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary)

All of your posts show how ignorant, closed minded & immature you are. I hope you don't have any more kids because your the kind of parent who installs fear & hatred into your parenting. When your children grow up, they get away from you asap so they don't develop the same close minded, ignorant out look on situations as you do.
kdog

Greenwich, NJ

#37 Aug 23, 2011
mammabear wrote:
Yeah right. They will always be sex offenders I read they can not be rehabilitated. They will do it again. I would not give them a job. They need to be locked up forever.
Our children are the most precious things on this earth and a sex offender is the lowest life form. I would never give them a job.
Anyone who is interested can get information on sex offenders from the sheriff dept. I get updated if any move near me or my grandchildren. I want to know if perverts move near me. Thank GOD and
the sheriff dept., for the information.
I am a sex offender and my crime was over 20yrs ago when i was 12 I haven't re-offended so i don't know where you got your info. but wherever it was its wrong. Now there are some that do but only because they don't want to change. I ran a group for sex offenders for 9yrs out of 160 offenders in that group only 4 re-offended. so I think that says something.
smarterthenabigo t

Fenton, MO

#38 Sep 6, 2011
that was her only intent
Rich UK

UK

#39 Sep 9, 2011
I agree, go to this site for more info, "uk-sex-offender-register -follows-america-in-destroying -families-and-children"
Disgusted by mammabear wrote:
You are an idiot. You just stereotyped every sex offender as a pedophile. Not every sex offender has molested a child. It could simple be a crime that someone dated a 17 year old and they were four years older. Or two minors were dating who were four years apart. Also there are alot of females who lie about what actually happened out of anger. There are actually woman being prosecuted for lying. Melinda Dehnam of Hamilton, Ohio said her exboyfriend raped her. She pressed charges then she backed out and told them that she made it up because she was angry at him. She is now serving time. There are plenty of girls who do it. They don't care about the consequences, they are just out for revenge, sometimes out of rejection. You need to do a little more research. There are also alot of teens who look older, say they are older, and have fake ids, so there is no way to tell the difference. This post was about jobs for sex offenders, not a discussion about what you think about them. Keep your mouth closed unless it is directly related to the topic at hand. You are a f-ing idiot. It's good that you look out for your grandchildern, but not every sex offender is going to desire them. Stay off this thread, it has nothing to do with you.
Former US Army Medic

Bentonville, AR

#40 Sep 12, 2011
Butler County,
I am glad someone takes the time to make an effort for those of us that were in the circumstances that you stated in the above post. I dropped out of HS at the age of 17 and enlisted to serve my country...by 18 I was in Iraq. In the middle of my 15 month deployment I was fragged and maimed. Shortly after my physical therapy and rehab for my right leg I was discharged and sent back home. After months of heavy drinking and frittering my funds away I went to a party with some friends. During this party I met a girl and we started talking, to call this person a girl would be misrepresentation because she appeared in every way to be a young woman. I would not have assumed her to be younger than 18. After much talk and ect, numbers were exchanged. To make this short, it turned out this girl was a good friend of my ex-wife whom I married shortly after my 18th birthday...after having sex with her she promptly called the police and claimed that I forced her. thankfully the texts on my phone proved she lied about that part...but unfortunatly...she was four years younger than me. And I was convicted. So after everything I did...after my wounds after all of that...this government and the people I chose to fight for took everything I had...stripped it all away and took my medical benefits as well. I now am unemployed...and cannot find work anywhere. I want to thank you sincerely for posting a thread like this...even if self-righteous persons such as "mamabear" would like to paint a different picture than reality. The truth of the matter is that women are conniving...and deceitful creatures to the core...and while men may be stupid and selfish much of the time...I cannot think of ANY man I know that would deliberately ruin a woman's life in such a horrendous manner. Having said that...Butler, I would like to know if you have found anything at all as to employment?
Preacher-Father- Citizen

Minneapolis, MN

#41 Sep 17, 2011
A lot of things said on here are just plain ignorant. After having served in jail as a preacher I know there are different issues surrounding the whole issue. I will name a few. I know one man that was a registered SO because he needed to use the bathroom and was too far from the house to make it in time. He went to the restroom behind a tree. His neighbor's kids saw him do this and he was charged with indecent exposure. BAM! He was placed on the RSO list. He is not a child molester. He just needed to pee. Another gentleman I know has the mental capacity of a 12 year old. If anything he should possibly be in an institution. However, he dated a girl that was three months shy of the 36-month age difference allowed. He was placed on the RSO list and has to register for life. He was not a child molester. He was dating his high school girlfriend. I know another young man that was in a situation much like the above person. He met a girl at a party. She said she was 17 and shy of 18 by a month. He was 22. They started dating but did not do anything until she supposedly turned 18. After a period of a few months the girl admitted she was only 16 now since her birthday. He immediately broke off the relationship. The girls parents knew him, her family knew him and they had mutual friends. No one told him she was underage and she did not look like any 15 year old girl when he met her. He has to register for life. Another young man I knew turned 19 exactly 15 days before his girlfriend turned 16. They had been dating for two years. They got married with consent from the parents when the girl turned 16. However, when she had her first child the county did the math and figured the baby had been conceived within that two week period where he was older than her by three years. They immediately arrested him. He was forced into prison and away from his wife and child for a decade because the couple had been intimate during a two-week difference. Ridiculous. I know a preacher that recently offered a little girl a ride to her house because it was raining out. She accepted the ride and he drove her home. Later he was charged with attempted kidnap and a couple of crimes he never even committed. All for giving a girl a ride home. There was zero evidence of any wrongdoing on his part. Yet, people tried to cause him to be added to the same list as a RSO. Previous posters are indeed correct that most child molesters are the people you know. Less than 5% of RSO's ever return to prison. Should child molesters be dealt with harshly? Sure they should. However, a plea for realism must be made. There is a difference between a child molester and a 16 year old kid who texts some racy photo of themselves to their boyfriend or girlfriend, a guy who pees behind a tree and is seen by some children and so on and so forth, ad nauseum. The fact that people want to group them all together is ridiculous. There is an obvious difference between a molester and a rapists as opposed to some of the ridiculous charges I have encountered. Then again, when it is not your life being touched by the influence it is easy to stand in judgment and self-righteous pharisaicalism. Sanity must be sought in it all.
As for the job situation. Try getting grants for things you can start your own business up for. I know it is hard but you can make it. Also, try getting into college. Anything that can help your resume and show that you have sought to better yourself is a plus. Lastly, i must since I am a preacher say this, turn it over to the Lord. Ask Him to open doors. If you have a problem with that part, then you will be okay later. Faith can be a powerful weapon in your artillery. For those who try to keep you down and flame you, ignore them. They are hazardous to your process of returning to society as an active member. Not everyone will be willing to accept you. Surround yourself with a few people key to supporting you in the process. We all need someone to be our support. God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remembering The Past? Fri Pops 9
drug deals on the knob (Mar '10) Mar 21 Bub h 232
uhr rents is stealing (Mar '14) Mar 19 Concerned 9
News Forest Park Man Accused Of Stealing From His Ch... (Mar '08) Mar 18 leroy 7
News Danbarry Cinemas closes in Forest Park (Oct '14) Mar 18 leroy 2
hookers (Sep '12) Mar 15 Ewwww 26
Ambrosia Turner meth? Mar 15 Ambrosia 4

Fairfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairfield Mortgages