First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lookinout

Canton, OH

#1 Jan 31, 2013
There is a lot of bad dangerous heroin going around Hamilton. It's been cut with things like dry pudding mix and powdered sugar. An unknowing person can get themselves into a dangerous situation with this stuff and I for one don't want to see someone die because they accidentally shot cornstarch or pudding mix into their veins.
LOL

Amelia, OH

#2 Feb 1, 2013
All Heroin is bad lol.
just sayn

Wilmington, OH

#3 Feb 1, 2013
If you want to die shoot herion dumb ass
hopefully

Milford, OH

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Heroin junkies would be better off dead anyway. Get rid of the weak.

United States

#5 Feb 2, 2013
I hope they all get ahold of the poisoned stuff, clean up the streets one shot at a time
funny
#6 Feb 4, 2013
you all are stupid this person was trying to help people you no that is some ones mother father brother sister or maybe son are daughter its a illness and ive seen great good people turn to this becuse of the awful things that have hapend to them for the person with the warning thanks for trying to help the people who need it for the person with the coment they need to die you need to read the ten comandments and tell me you havent broke one i think not!!!
Joel

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Herion is not an illness, it's a weakness. When a person starts to use herion they are a burden on society and will end up in 2 places.
FED UP

Hamilton, OH

#8 Feb 8, 2013
Good motivation to quit?????
All herion meth or any drug that isnt prescribed by a medical Dr is bad!!!
Yes it may be an illness brought on from the first choice...its not like waking up to find out you have cancer, when going for a check up...

Its a choice that ruins a person there children and there family and then spreads from there...So YES all herion is BAD!!!!
blah

Amelia, OH

#9 Feb 8, 2013
Just because a medical doctor prescribes a drug doesn't mean its ok. Lots of doctors prescribe unnecessary drugs.
funny
#11 Feb 14, 2013
yes i do agree alot of docters prescribe meds thats shouldnt be to people who dont need them and then it leads then to harder drugs but just take a good look around you its everywhere and i dont agree with anyone doing drugs but would you want a relative or a friend of yours to end up in coma are maybe even dead !!!! thats all i was saying maybe thats why the person warning people!!
blah

Amelia, OH

#12 Feb 14, 2013
You just don't get it. Even if the Heroin is cut with dry pudding or powdered sugar, the junkie does not care. They will do it anyway in hopes of getting a fix. Junkies are not picky. The only way they might care is if they are new to heroin and not strung all the way out on it.
FED UP

Hamilton, OH

#13 Feb 15, 2013
The point is its not a cancer or a stroke it originated from a choice, not genetic's, and its also a battle to get away from, as is any addiction but its still a choice...that come before your family, friends, spouse, and children....So i hope this does give someone the incentive to not use...but if they are willing tyo sacrifice everything already chances are they will take there chance with using the bad stuff they may get!!
Darwin

Middletown, OH

#14 Feb 19, 2013
This sounds like a self correcting problem.
GoebelGuzzler

Georgetown, OH

#15 Feb 19, 2013
More bad heroin = less miscreants, dope heads, & losers shoplifting, breeding, smashing car windows for a few dollars in change, and in general stealing anything in sight with an ounce of aluminum or copper in it ( grill, central air unit, extension ladder, copper pipes, gutters etc.)
More bad heroin is a good thing if you work, pay income taxes in excess of any refund you may receive, own your home, maintain car insurance, and, in general pay the bills for the 40%+ of Americans who live off the government (meaning taxpayers!).
I also like global warming; I've only had to shovel the driveway twice this winter.
lookin4ride

Belleville, MI

#16 Apr 30, 2013
Guest wrote:
I hope they all get ahold of the poisoned stuff, clean up the streets one shot at a time
do you have kids
what if they get hooked one day, would you feel that way still, drugs do not discriminate, they take lives of all kinds , and i garuntee you , one day when a loved one is strung out on the shit, and in the midst of a drug death you will remember this message and it will change your outlook, you pos
FED UP

Hamilton, OH

#17 May 1, 2013
I know a family dealing with this addiction, a family member who continues to make a choice to use, despite all offers being on the table, and when they finally realized there only option was to seperate themselves from it, and no longer enable this person, and severed all ties thn and only then did the person start getting help!! again addiction affects the entire family and at some point they had to realize that they no longer could let the drama worry and lifestyle control there everyday existance....so once agian its still about choices
macy

Ashburn, VA

#18 May 16, 2013
FED UP wrote:
Good motivation to quit?????
All herion meth or any drug that isnt prescribed by a medical Dr is bad!!!
Yes it may be an illness brought on from the first choice...its not like waking up to find out you have cancer, when going for a check up...
Its a choice that ruins a person there children and there family and then spreads from there...So YES all herion is BAD!!!!
first of all it is a medical problem so check the facts
FED UP

Hamilton, OH

#19 Jul 17, 2013
ok Macy if it comforts you believing that before you shoot this trash in your viens that you wont become an addict and you can do it just once, that your so niave that you believe your stronger than the thousands of people hooked on it...than maybe its an ego illness!!! Any and all drugs are a choice...if you roll the dice the first time than you are willing to risk that you will become an addict and put that drug above everything you once knew!!! So making an excuse and enabling someone is just as much an addiction as the one hooked... All herion is bad and a cause for alarm in every neighborhood in every city nationwide...Its destroying our children slowly every day...So nothing good comes from it...
Joel

United States

#20 Jul 19, 2013
macy wrote:
<quoted text>first of all it is a medical problem so check the facts
How is it a medical problem? Learn how to read you ignorant junkie!
But i whant to go fishing

Amelia, OH

#21 Jul 30, 2013
16 year old boy top of his class full ride to college never smoked did drugs loved hunting fishing was invited to a Bday party he whanted to go fishing instead but i insisted he go.He never came home again there was booz there and after peer presure set in that is whene his last moments of life begane to unravel.the corenor report told me he was shot up with babby formula and corn starch with a slite bit of heroin.they even took his hair to sample no other drugs where found the hair took them back 3 years.I wish I would have told him yes son you go fishing instead.I gues I have always felt I killed him my onley son.Did I or Did what you call it, bad horion kill him.It dosent matter he is gone and i miss him with every breath.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know a girl with the last name Fisher ma... (Apr '11) Sep 16 Almighty 10
Review: Autolicious Sales & Svc Inc (Mar '09) Sep 15 Night rider89 4
Jobs for Sex Offenders?? Are they out there?? (May '11) Sep 12 Lizard 95
does anyone know rev john carter (May '09) Sep 1 coby 38
Bartender Dan at the BackDoor Saloon Aug 31 i know 2
hookers (Sep '12) Aug '16 never to many 20
uhr rents is stealing (Mar '14) Aug '16 Furious 6

Fairfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance