Greenhills hires police chief

Greenhills hires police chief

There are 5 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Feb 19, 2013, titled Greenhills hires police chief. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

Blue Ash Police Capt. James Schaffer is the new Greenhills Police Chief. Greenhills Village Council voted unanimously to hire Schaffer at a special meeting tonight at a salary of $68,000 annually.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Cincinnati Kid

Piqua, OH

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Congrats to you sir!! Here is your challenge...Improve a police dept that has NEVER been effective.

The citizens of Greenhills deserves a police force that is respectful and effective.So far,either can be said of this force.Time for the Greenhills Police Force to get with the times and start respecting thier own citizens!!!!
dirt mcgirt

United States

#2 Sep 8, 2013
I couldn't agree with Cincinnati Kid more....GHPD has always been basically like drama loving rent-a-cops.....you won't be able to clean up that messy force......good luck!
t8rsalad

United States

#3 Apr 16, 2015
Greenhills cops...back in the 90s they had Rauscheburger, who tried to shoot my dog but my child was there and jumped in between Them! They had Zettler the DARE officer, who went to strip clubs with the BoyScout leader(his wife was pregnant at the time). They had an illegal wiretap on a neighbors landline phone, CincinnatiBell FOUND the wires going into the house and CUT them but the phone guy was afraid to report the cops. Greenhills cops are the worst crooks in Greenhills! I know ALL KINDS of dirt on those creeps, most folks in Greenhills already know how horrible their cops are, but they stay quiet out of fear of retaliation because those Nazi plgs can and WILL go after your whole family! And to Zettler and Rauscheburger: burn in h3ll you nasty excuses for human beings.
Wondering

United States

#4 Jul 20, 2015
t8rsalad wrote:
Greenhills cops...back in the 90s they had Rauscheburger, who tried to shoot my dog but my child was there and jumped in between Them! They had Zettler the DARE officer, who went to strip clubs with the BoyScout leader(his wife was pregnant at the time). They had an illegal wiretap on a neighbors landline phone, CincinnatiBell FOUND the wires going into the house and CUT them but the phone guy was afraid to report the cops. Greenhills cops are the worst crooks in Greenhills! I know ALL KINDS of dirt on those creeps, most folks in Greenhills already know how horrible their cops are, but they stay quiet out of fear of retaliation because those Nazi plgs can and WILL go after your whole family! And to Zettler and Rauscheburger: burn in h3ll you nasty excuses for human beings.
So how are Greenhills police doing lately? Any improvements, or just ssdd?
Duh

United States

#5 Jun 30, 2016
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
So how are Greenhills police doing lately? Any improvements, or just ssdd?
Well Hello, u Greenhills cop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hamilton Police ? Sun CSI 1
Ambrosia Turner meth? Apr 19 Thatguy 6
Satan Apr 16 thedarklordistheway 1
Gary Robbinson (Sep '11) Apr 15 Deb 13
randall macintosh jr. Apr 11 Hamilton 3
Brandi Meyer Apr 7 missingsomeone 1
Looking for a hookup Apr 4 ihavecash 4

Fairfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance