does anyone know anything about gradu...

does anyone know anything about graduates of 1976 from garfield high?

Posted in the Fairfield Forum

1976 class Reunion

Lewisport, KY

#1 Apr 1, 2009
Is anyone trying to get a class reunion started for our 1976 class from Garfield High School. It would be nice to have a reunion every year from now on since we are all getting "old" now. It would be really nice if we could have a reunion this year and every year after that. Think about it and please post if someone decides if this is a good thing to do. I really do think we should have a 3 day weekend planned for us. One day all of us, one day with our children, and another day just having the best time ever wilh all, spouses, children, and give away prizes or whatever.
The Looker

Urbana, OH

#2 Apr 2, 2009
usually on Sunday is when they have the listing of reunions I will post again, if I see anything listed for your class. If not you can certainly plan it, it doesn't have to be the class president or the most popular people. Also there is a web site www.hhsalumni.com that takes care of Garfield Taft, Badin and Hamilton High, and you can check on there. and if you are not registered there do so, it is a free site but ;you can pay to have more options. hope this helps, and I will check for you and let you know.....
Class of 79
The Looker

Urbana, OH

#3 Apr 2, 2009
I am sorry I gave you the wrong web addy, it is www.hhsalumni.net I went and checked to see if anything was listed for your class and nothing is there but you can still post and maybe stir something up for your class. I only knew a couple of people from that class and I know one of them doesn't live here in Ohio. Never the less give it a try and maybe something will happen
just the way it is

Madisonville, KY

#4 Apr 2, 2009
The Looker,are you a classmate? I also graduated 1976 at Garfield.
The Looker

Urbana, OH

#5 Apr 3, 2009
I am from the class of 79 at Garfield. Do you know where anyone is from our class, we are trying to get info for people form our class.
The Looker

Oxford, OH

#6 Apr 15, 2009
Does anyone know Lori Osborne that graduated from Garfield in 1978? Know where she is or what her last name is now, an old friend is looking for her, They went to Harding together.

Thanks.
just the way it is

Madisonville, KY

#7 Apr 15, 2009
I may have some info please contact me e-mail [email protected]
The Looker

Oxford, OH

#8 Apr 16, 2009
I emailed you this morning, (Thursday) Thanks,
do you know

Lewisport, KY

#9 Apr 16, 2009
what happened to the Sherrell girls? If anyone knows please post someone is looking for one of them.
The Looker

Oxford, OH

#10 Apr 16, 2009
do you know wrote:
what happened to the Sherrell girls? If anyone knows please post someone is looking for one of them.
Are you talking about Rhonda Sherrill and Lisa Sherrill, not sure if I spelled their names right.
The Looker

Oxford, OH

#11 Apr 20, 2009
bumping this back to the top
searching

Winchester, KY

#12 Mar 5, 2013
who is wanting to know about the Sherrell girls? How do you know them?
mamma

Centerburg, OH

#13 Mar 9, 2013
As for myself, I have not seen my old classmates since graduation.
No desire to relive those memories. I wish them all luck but that is all. Life goes on.
I would not like my name posted on here as some of you have done. Did it ever occur to you to do some research and not post names ?
Candy

Winchester, KY

#14 Nov 5, 2014
do you know wrote:
. I can give you info on the Sherrell's. What do u want to know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug deals on the knob (Mar '10) May 22 Bub h 233
Americans getting f... again (Oct '13) May 20 Uncle Sam 3
Satan May 20 Lou C Fur 2
Trump is Totally Unqualified (Oct '16) May 20 Resist and Persist 3
randall macintosh jr. May 20 Anonymous 7
who knows Theresa Joseph? May 19 wellduh 1
News New Details In Brutal Murder (Jan '06) May 12 unknown 140

Fairfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance