Inventors Seek "Next Big Idea"

Inventors Seek "Next Big Idea"

There are 2 comments on the CBS News story from Aug 20, 2009, titled Inventors Seek "Next Big Idea". In it, CBS News reports that:

The "As-Seen-On-TV" and infomercial market is a $20 billion industry. The "As-Seen-on-TV" and infomercial market is a $20 billion industry known for selling people products they never knew they needed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

David Slockbower

Sparta, NJ

#1 Sep 23, 2009
I am David Slockbower. I invented the "EZ Shopper" as featured on the CBS Early Show on 8-20-2009. Presenting my invention to AJ Khubani of Telebrands resulted in the signing of a worldwide manufacturing and marketing agreement with Telebrands Corporation on 9-22-2009. Watch for the EZ Shopper infomercials on TV by the year's end. If you would like to view a clip of the Early Show Inventors Segment, visit my youtibe page at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/slocky1701

Since: Sep 09

New York

#2 Oct 5, 2009
If you will advertise something..

Make it a little it more interesting..

go to twitter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O"Dowd's Dairy Milk Trucks circa 1944 (Jun '07) Jan '17 Doug 4
News Owner of Lyndhurst cigar store accused of tax e... Jan '17 voiceall 2
News Eugene Caldwell named president NJCJWA for 2nd ... Jan '17 Lee King Crotch 1
Coyotes in Lincoln Park, NJ Jan '17 JLA 2
News Transgender man says surgery denied at Catholic... Jan '17 TerriB1 1
Hair Core Salon (Jan '15) Jan '15 Happy girl 1
Spider Veins (Nov '14) Nov '14 Happy girl 1

Fairfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairfield Mortgages