Donald - Elliot' Ewings

Donald - Elliot' Ewings

There are 2 comments on the The Fairfield Ledger story from Aug 12, 2011, titled Donald - Elliot' Ewings. In it, The Fairfield Ledger reports that:

Donald "Elliot" Ewings, 38, died Wednesday, Aug. 10, 2011, at Jefferson County Health Center in Fairfield.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fairfield Ledger.

Barbara Adams

Modesto, CA

#1 Aug 14, 2011
Elliott I can't believe you're gone. I love you so much. I will miss your phone calls to me.
Love you honey
Aunt Barbara and Uncle Alan
Tosha Brunson Musselman

San Francisco, CA

#2 Aug 25, 2011
El,
I have no idea where to begin. You and I go wayyyy back.. My heart is so saddened. Tomorrow is never promised. All the good times we had growing up. You were my big brother. I looked up to you. You and Stan took me everywhere ( even if you didnt want to :)) You were a big part of my life. You were a guy that had a never ending smile. Even if you were mad, you pop a joke out just to make us laugh. Your family is very much so in my prayers as I had love for Evan and highly looked up to your mom as well.. I want everyone to know that GOD SOFTENS HEARTS.. LOOK TO HIM!

With that said Jesus and my husband and grandma will take good care of him, as they are with us every day. God Bless.. XOXOXOX WE LOVE YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Betty Sharon Boyer Jun 28 Anita Smith Miller 1
Rylee P. ????? May '16 Kentucky Barbie 1
News Sonya Faye Meade Stafford (Oct '15) Oct '15 JERRY AND MARIANN... 1
News Donation (Jan '15) Jan '15 plander 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Fairfield, IA (Jan '12) Dec '14 Joe 15
News Grain elevator project not - urban renewal' (Apr '14) Apr '14 Judy Walls 1
News Lee Gobble honored on 99th birthday (Dec '13) Mar '14 Martha Flinspach 2

Fairfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance