First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Cookeville, TN

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Does anyone know him? We've been talking a couple days and I just wondering if I should run or not.
RUN

Cookeville, TN

#2 Mar 12, 2013
You better run as far as you can from this guy he is nothing but a dead beat
OMG

Cookeville, TN

#3 Mar 12, 2013
He aint nothing but a POS who doesnt deserve the air to breath. You are right he is a dead beat and thats all he ever will be. He is nothing but a cheater, drugie, & will steal anything he can get his hands on. How long you guys been talking anyways?
Wondering

Cookeville, TN

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Since Friday. We go to the same school. Why
ohreally

Cookeville, TN

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Just wondering because he has a girlfriend named Brittany Derrick & a new born baby at that.
Itsjustafactofli fe

Manchester, TN

#6 Mar 12, 2013
You know he's got a baby and is living with the baby momma as a couple. So idk how you been talking but RUN!!!
Wondering

Cookeville, TN

#7 Mar 12, 2013
He told me she kicked him out and she doesnt let him see the baby or anything and he doesnt want nothing to do with her anymore cause she always b*tched at him for no reason
Itsjustafactofli fe

Manchester, TN

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Has he been talking to you as a fend or as wanting to be more? And just to be clear we're talking about the same dude, he goes to TTC?
Wondering

Cookeville, TN

#9 Mar 12, 2013
As more and yes I go TTC he builds houses. I wasnt trying to start anything just wanting info on him before I get myself into something but guess I already have
Itsjustafactofli fe

Manchester, TN

#10 Mar 12, 2013
Yep same guy. Well if I were you I would tell him to just hit the road. He has what he calls a girlfriend. Sorry he sucked you in,
RUNNNN

Cookeville, TN

#11 Mar 12, 2013
You better RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN and RUNNNNNNNNNNN FAST!!!!!
Amber

Cookeville, TN

#12 Mar 12, 2013
He wrote me the other day on facebook wanting to hook up again haha
hey

Crossville, TN

#13 Mar 12, 2013
Have you ever hung out outside of school?
stupid

Crossville, TN

#14 Mar 12, 2013
nothing to it....probably someone in the family trying to start shit
Itsjustafactofli fe

Manchester, TN

#15 Mar 12, 2013
Yeah because ppl in the family really want to see Brittany and her newborn child go through this. Smart thinking.
well

Crossville, TN

#16 Mar 13, 2013
There are certain people in her family that do want to see her hurt. And all this is bull crap. Topix is a joke.
Rhonda

Crossville, TN

#17 Mar 13, 2013
You guys need to get a life, you can't trust things from people who don't even use their real names when they talk bad about others. If you have to ask other people if you're making a mistake chances are you already know the answer. I'm sure brittany really appreciates all the gossip.
zeebs

Rock Hill, SC

#18 Mar 14, 2013
You know Brittany really doesn't need the stress of having to read this crap. She is a good girl who doesn't deserve this bs. This site is 90% gossip threads, I swear it's like being stuck in a room full of junior high chicks.
christian COBB

Crossville, TN

#19 Mar 20, 2013
you guess are crazy brittany and thomas are great together and he would never do anything to hurt her. you guys are all about the drama. why dont you get your own lives fixed and leave her outta it. i havent talked to them in a long time but i know none of this is true thomas has always loved brittany and wouldnt do anything to hurt her. grow up and back off.
hahaha

Crossville, TN

#20 Mar 24, 2013
christian COBB wrote:
you guess are crazy brittany and thomas are great together and he would never do anything to hurt her. you guys are all about the drama. why dont you get your own lives fixed and leave her outta it. i havent talked to them in a long time but i know none of this is true thomas has always loved brittany and wouldnt do anything to hurt her. grow up and back off.
what a true friend, why be friends with someone that u aint talked to in years and when yall did talk she did nothing but talk bad crap about you and you being a hoe and telling everyone you lied about being pregnant with your daughter Dawn, or did you forget that? she only thinks about herself and not about anyone else, her family knows it and so does she. You was her only true friend growing up and now you are going to back her up when her "friends" are talking crap about her.true friend there yall. and to stick up for thomas when he left you for Meagan and then turn around and leaves you again when he was staying at your place with your grandmas. wow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Glade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paroled? 8 min All you need to know 24
Who's the RETARD who posts something about METH... 53 min Hmmm 6
I wanna fight 1 hr In the know 9
What you have done into the least of these 1 hr Accountability 5
These peoples lips draw near me 1 hr Stop it 7
Skaannky women in their 30's and 40's 1 hr Ha Ha 13
When is Jesus coming back 1 hr Hurting 4

Fairfield Glade Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance