Fairfield mom get two life terms for ...

Fairfield mom get two life terms for 'brutal murders' of her twin...

There are 15 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Oct 2, 2012, titled Fairfield mom get two life terms for 'brutal murders' of her twin.... In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

A Fairfield mother gave a tearful apology in Solano County Superior Court on Monday for the brutal slashing deaths of her twin daughters in 2010, and then was sentenced to two life terms in prison without the possibility of parole.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Why? Why sentence this child killer to two consecutive life sentences without the possibility for parole? Why not just execute her, and save the taxpayers about $60K per year for the next 50 years? Hopefully, someone in prison will "take care of this" expeditiously, and save the State of California over $3 Million dollars.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Agreed

Since: Aug 10

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Emjoe wrote:
Why? Why sentence this child killer to two consecutive life sentences without the possibility for parole? Why not just execute her, and save the taxpayers about $60K per year for the next 50 years? Hopefully, someone in prison will "take care of this" expeditiously, and save the State of California over $3 Million dollars.
I'll volunteer.

The sad thing is that if another prisoner helps us out her worthless family would sue the state for not properly protecting her.
Phil

Danville, CA

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Emjoe wrote:
Off topic butt breath poser!

Vacaville, CA

#5 Oct 2, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>Off topic butt breath poser!
Nice insult! What are you, twelve years old?
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#6 Oct 2, 2012
Emjoe wrote:
What? Really? You'd prefer to put her on death row for decades at a cost of $15MM and let her die of natural causes anyway than sentence her to life in prison. You logic is asinine. Surprise! You aren't saving any money by applying the death penalty in this state and you know it. This is a redneck knee jerk (perfect) reaction to something you have no control over but seem to want to churn up hate rather than pray for her to get help. Anyway you look at it, the girl is out of circulation forever. That should be enough to satisfy anyone that thinks rationally.
RandMan

Fairfield, CA

#7 Oct 2, 2012
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>What? Really? You'd prefer to put her on death row for decades at a cost of $15MM and let her die of natural causes anyway than sentence her to life in prison. You logic is asinine. Surprise! You aren't saving any money by applying the death penalty in this state and you know it. This is a redneck knee jerk (perfect) reaction to something you have no control over but seem to want to churn up hate rather than pray for her to get help. Anyway you look at it, the girl is out of circulation forever. That should be enough to satisfy anyone that thinks rationally.
Hey Dumbass! Where did he say to put her on death row for decades? He said to execute her. You can't comprehend the difference can you, Buttmunch? Your stupidity is astonishing.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#8 Oct 2, 2012
RandMan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dumbass! Where did he say to put her on death row for decades? He said to execute her. You can't comprehend the difference can you, Buttmunch? Your stupidity is astonishing.
Dumbass? Butmunch? You insult anyone that disagrees with you? Convicted murderers have rights too. I know you hate to admit I'm right, but truth can't be suppressed, not even by you.

Someone told me you have a full closet of drag gear for TC's outings. Dress up must help you cope with day to day realities like felons have rights and so on.

Yes on Proposition 34!
RandMan

Fairfield, CA

#9 Oct 3, 2012
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbass? Butmunch? You insult anyone that disagrees with you? Convicted murderers have rights too. I know you hate to admit I'm right, but truth can't be suppressed, not even by you.
Someone told me you have a full closet of drag gear for TC's outings. Dress up must help you cope with day to day realities like felons have rights and so on.
Yes on Proposition 34!
Nope. I only insult you. And you haven't been right about anything yet. Can't stop thinking about dressing in drag, can you? If you're so fascinated by it, why don't you just do it? Stop by TC dressed in all your finery.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#10 Oct 3, 2012
RandMan wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I only insult you. And you haven't been right about anything yet. Can't stop thinking about dressing in drag, can you? If you're so fascinated by it, why don't you just do it? Stop by TC dressed in all your finery.
Nope, you live a life of insults. One doesn't insult just one person exclusively like that. Nope, you live a life of hate and insult, it's no wonder you have to go to TC's to find companionship in a cloud of alcoholic bliss and all your drag get ups. I feel sorry for you.

Vacaville, CA

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>What? Really? You'd prefer to put her on death row for decades at a cost of $15MM and let her die of natural causes anyway than sentence her to life in prison. You logic is asinine. Surprise! You aren't saving any money by applying the death penalty in this state and you know it. This is a redneck knee jerk (perfect) reaction to something you have no control over but seem to want to churn up hate rather than pray for her to get help. Anyway you look at it, the girl is out of circulation forever. That should be enough to satisfy anyone that thinks rationally.
Did I mention putting her on death row? No.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#14 Oct 3, 2012
RandMan wrote:
<quoted text>...Thanks.You just can't stop gibbering about dressing in drag, can you?...
You're the one that has an eye for drag fashion, not me. Smirking...
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#15 Oct 3, 2012
Emjoe wrote:
<quoted text>Did I mention putting her on death row? No.
Rational people know that executions in California take place at the end of the due process journey. During that time, death row is the home address. Rational people know that and understand that so execution = death row to rational people.

You were saying?

Since: Aug 10

Vacaville, CA

#16 Oct 4, 2012
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>Rational people know that executions in California take place at the end of the due process journey. During that time, death row is the home address. Rational people know that and understand that so execution = death row to rational people.
You were saying?
You are correct that an actual execution in California takes waaaay tooooo loooong, but it is the truly rational people who want to change that and fix the broken system.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#17 Oct 4, 2012
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct that an actual execution in California takes waaaay tooooo loooong, but it is the truly rational people who want to change that and fix the broken system.
Different subject.

Emjoke wants to kill people just because he thinks he is the judge, jury, and executioner. It doesn't work like that. Rational people know that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam has Money for Crack But Still Gets Fee Waivers 10 min Mark Pappas 2
Former Vallejo employee sentenced to a year in ... 1 hr Crackie Wackie 82
Vallejo Mayor angry over nonpayments 1 hr Crackie Wackie 13
Who is Fat 5 hr rubber man pearsall 10
Dr. Rhonda R. Renfro: Fighting the diversity norm 5 hr Spanky 7
Vallejo's Going Nowhere Fast. Who's at fault? 6 hr Crackie Wackie 34
Bay Area Residents Seek Exodus to Sacramento 12 hr Anonymous 1

Fairfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance