Fairfield man charged with attempted ...

Fairfield man charged with attempted murder

There are 56 comments on the The Reporter story from Jul 23, 2008, titled Fairfield man charged with attempted murder. In it, The Reporter reports that:

Charles George Silva, 22, of Fairfield, appears for his arraignment Tuesday in Solano County Superior Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kari

San Francisco, CA

#45 Aug 5, 2008
This idiot is going to get in much more trouble than the child molester teacher being released in vacaville this week. People have a very warped sense of justice.

Since: Feb 08

Mariposa, CA

#47 Aug 5, 2008
Kari wrote:
This idiot is going to get in much more trouble than the child molester teacher being released in vacaville this week. People have a very warped sense of justice.
Ummm... you consider inappropriate touching and attempted murder as equitable? That's just stupid.

PD
Dr Dribs

Livermore, CA

#50 Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the kind comments from the Vaca community. We have learned through this ordeal that over 95% of people are good. We've had such suppport from our neighbors and from people who lived blocks away that came to help us in many ways. There were folks we didn't even know who came to our aid. You find out how good people are in a situation like this. It has been funny when I dirve home and and park. People slow down and think, "Oh, that's who lives in that house that looks like a war zone!" Things are coming together and thank God no one was hurt, including Silva. As stated before, there were people in the neighborhood who saw the skid marks on our lawn and said that he should have hit the tree. i don't feel that way but I do want justice to be done and for him to pay for his actions. I will be there in court Sept. 2nd so maybe he can see who it was he hurt. As for the police officer, I again repeat that she was very professional and he could have shot a mother, wife, or girlfriend. "Get a Clue" has NO CLUE! It may be a family member, but you can't condone this in any way. I hope he has insurance, well he probably doesn't because it was his girlfriends Caddy.
Also, we had what i suspect were Gangbangers driving up and down the driveway where he hit my fiance's car and we had police patrol to keep them away. Some of Silva's posse looking for something? Anyway, thanks to all who have helped, and Get a Clue--DO THE RIGHT THING!

Since: Feb 08

Mariposa, CA

#51 Aug 7, 2008
Dr Dribs wrote:
...Some of Silva's posse looking for something?...
Don't let your dog go sniffing around the lawn... not unless you don't want him to sleep for a few weeks.

PD
The Truth

United States

#53 Aug 21, 2008
This homeboy will love prison life-FOR A LONG TIME!
Dont Trip

San Jose, CA

#54 Sep 24, 2008
This matter just needs to be left alone and only concern those who were invloved.
right wingnut

Vacaville, CA

#55 Sep 24, 2008
Dont Trip wrote:
This matter just needs to be left alone and only concern those who were invloved.
too bad, we are all involved until they lock up this a-hole and everyone like him, until then SHUT UP!!!!
More of the Same

Atherton, CA

#56 Sep 24, 2008
Why do people always blame the hard working guy who is just trying to provide food for his family?
The Truth

Brisbane, CA

#57 Oct 22, 2008
Don't Trip--Won't be long until you are in with him. Better get ready for soap on a rope.
Cry Me a River

United States

#58 Oct 22, 2008
Fairfield.
The Truth

Brisbane, CA

#59 Oct 23, 2008
Don't Trip, get ready for a fine trip--in jail!
This BOY had a $45,000 car. Where did he get the $.
We know!
The Truth

Saratoga, CA

#60 Nov 5, 2008
Judgement day is coming for the gangbanger! Lock that boy up and throw away the key!
The Nose Knows

Canyon, CA

#61 Apr 24, 2009
This little puke should sta in jail forever. What is the deal with the Solano judiciary system? It was been nine months and this guy is still having pre trails. Whats going on?
The Nose Knows

Canyon, CA

#62 Apr 24, 2009
The Nose Knows. Get ready for soap on a rope!
The Nose Knows

Canyon, CA

#63 Apr 24, 2009
Get ready for soap on a rope for a long time!!!
The Nose Knows

Vacaville, CA

#64 Jun 2, 2009
Hey Don't Trip. How's your guy liking in the slammer? Has anyone had his way with him yet? Trial not until Sept. Comeon, that's over a year for this little puke to be in jail. Where's his Caddy? Where did he get that $? Can you say DRUGS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voter-driven referendum blocks Vallejo’s MMD or... 4 min Crybaby JD Miller 9
Grand jury blasts Solano College over $348M Mea... 2 hr paula 12
Vallejo’s second annual Neighborhood Summit tak... 2 hr Stoner 5
News Fairfield Employees Association has OK for stri... 4 hr Birds Landing Bob 1
News Vacaville, other cities prepare to celebrate Fo... Tue A Thought 2
High risk sex offender moving into Fairfield co... Jun 28 Dcast1552 1
News Fairfield man sentenced in slaying of two brothers (Aug '09) Jun 27 not ur business 12
More from around the web

Fairfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Fairfield Mortgages