Casper says he has a CCW permit. FOT...

Casper says he has a CCW permit. FOTFLMAO!

Posted in the Fairfield Forum

The brain police

Orinda, CA

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Our resident psycho Casper, claims he has a CCW (concealed carry permit) for firearms.

The only thing Casper carries concealed is the filthy dirty depends adult diaper he wears and never changes.
old school

Vallejo, CA

#2 Feb 3, 2013
that's because casper is pearsall, i thought everyone knew that by now?

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Yup, keep thinking I'm Tony. And in a couple weeks I'll be... hmmm I know I'll be Darden, then you will guess I'm ... BATMAN! Sam your a moron, plain and simple. As for my ccw, I could really give a rat's azz if you believe it or not. I know you can't get one with your history of mental illness ond violent behavior patterns.
old school

Vallejo, CA

#4 Feb 3, 2013
you always show up whenever pearsall is discussed, claiming not to be pearsall. you are a dirty back-stabbing traitor rat in this town, now and forever.
own it.
fotflmao

Vacaville, CA

#5 Feb 3, 2013
old school wrote:
you always show up whenever pearsall is discussed, claiming not to be pearsall. you are a dirty back-stabbing traitor rat in this town, now and forever.
own it.
Let me tell you since you don't have a clue. Pearsall could give a rats ass about what you think. He doesn't need to post here. You dumb as rocks people do just fine making morons out of yourselves. "Oh it's Tony"! "Oh it's Gomes"! "Oh it's Diana"! "Oh it's Katy"! "Oh it's Liat"!
Oh it's a idiot who thinks their comments on Topix are important enough to warrant a response from the people they love to attack! You're an impotent weenie and that's all you will ever be. That's why you whine on a comment board all day. Sam and his minions, the infamous internet cloud army. The coward nation with a criminal hero leading them. Bwahahaha
old school

Vallejo, CA

#6 Feb 3, 2013
lol, and then you come out of the "casper" character to rip people with angry rants, calling us all sam or otherwise trying to insult us. it's not working.
here's an interesting thought, blowitoutyourass tony!
old school

Vallejo, CA

#7 Feb 3, 2013
fotflmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you since you don't have a clue. Pearsall could give a rats ass about what you think. He doesn't need to post here. You dumb as rocks people do just fine making morons out of yourselves. "Oh it's Tony"! "Oh it's Gomes"! "Oh it's Diana"! "Oh it's Katy"! "Oh it's Liat"!
Oh it's a idiot who thinks their comments on Topix are important enough to warrant a response from the people they love to attack! You're an impotent weenie and that's all you will ever be. That's why you whine on a comment board all day. Sam and his minions, the infamous internet cloud army. The coward nation with a criminal hero leading them. Bwahahaha
clues? you've left plenty of them here.
uts

Vallejo, CA

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Last time I checked if a person is given the CCW they basically give the right to go around being an azzhole. They are expected to walk an upstanding walk and AVOID confrontation at all cost. When the guns come out it doesnt get any more serious, and if you are given that privilege to carry one you know how serious that is. What may happen in the blink of an eye is very permanent and you can NEVER take it back.

I dont think this Casper is up to that privilege, but goofier things have happened in Vallejo.
fotflmao

Vacaville, CA

#9 Feb 3, 2013
Or maybe it's because you want so desperately for me to be Tony because talking on the internet is the closest a coward like you will ever come to speaking your weebel mind. Please be Tony please be Tony please be Tony. Bwahahahaha
old school wrote:
lol, and then you come out of the "casper" character to rip people with angry rants, calling us all sam or otherwise trying to insult us. it's not working.
here's an interesting thought, blowitoutyourass tony!
old school

Vallejo, CA

#10 Feb 3, 2013
desperate? seems you're the one desperate to insist you are not pearsall. punkass coward traitor, no more. the man who rolled for some gash.
Up the sammie

Benicia, CA

#11 Feb 3, 2013
LOL!

(t)urd enragement!
fotflmao

Vacaville, CA

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Ahahahaha! Jealous little impotent twit. Ahahaha!
old school wrote:
desperate? seems you're the one desperate to insist you are not pearsall. punkass coward traitor, no more. the man who rolled for some gash.
fotflmao

Vacaville, CA

#13 Feb 3, 2013
And oh yeah....up the sammy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coming soon to Vallejo? Panera Bread, Sonic, In... 1 min nasty in steam room 4
No More Marches Starting NOW 5 min Only One Way 1
Vallejo protesters march for women's rights, eq... 6 min Sammie in VTown 3
Bernie Sanders campaign stuck Solano County wit... 45 min Anon 3
Californians In Washington Speak Out On Trump's... 4 hr Anonymous 1
Dodd submits bill to ease mobilehome restrictions 4 hr Anonymous 1
Vallejo residents react to presidential inaugur... 8 hr eight years a stooge 8

Fairfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance