Millennium Sports Club now owned by I...

Millennium Sports Club now owned by In-Shape Health Clubs

Posted in the Fairfield Forum

Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Millennium Sports Club now owned by In-Shape Health Clubs
http://www.thereporter.com/ci_21723699/millen...

The Millennium Sports Club in Vacaville is now under new ownership.

In-Shape Health Clubs announced last week that it bought the Millennium network of five health clubs, which includes the locations in Vacaville, Fairfield, Vallejo, Shingle Springs and Merced.

"This is an exciting time for In-Shape," said In-Shape Executive Director Paul Rothbard. "We are thrilled to welcome the Millennium clubs to our family. We're fortunate to enhance the options that we offer our members by adding these premium clubs to our network."

Vacaville already has two In-Shape Health Clubs, one off of Elmira Drive and another off of Alamo Drive.

On the website for Millenium Sports Club it said they are "proud" to announce that their locations are now part of the In-Shape network clubs.

Michelle Clark with In-Shape Health Clubs explained that initially the company isn't changing anything.

"We're looking at each club separately," she said. "Traditionally Millennium clubs are a higher end facility and we want to keep it that way."

She said during the next two weeks, members and employees at Millennium will take surveys about what's going really well and what needs improving.

"We're trying to learn more," Clark said. "We don't want to come in and change something that's doing well."

However,$7 million has been set aside for the five clubs for upgrades and improvements where needed.
down low obama

Fremont, CA

#2 Oct 8, 2012
exercise by mowing your lawn, painting your own house, rakeing your leaves, washing your car, walking to the local store, the way you used to exercise was by working, why not try it and save the money ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vallejo groups to rally in support of resolution 14 min Anonymous 18
Vallejo mayor weeps in session again 2 hr now pay me 18
Is Fresh Air Vallejo an Income Stream? 2 hr Anonymous 61
Vallejo City Council has a full agenda Tuesday 4 hr ismellarat 30
News Men convicted of Vacaville home invasion robber... 6 hr Birds Landing Bob 1
Poll Vallejo Fil-Am Power Bloc's Next Move Is ??? (Nov '14) 6 hr Anonymous 26
Obama secretly conducted illegal searches on Am... 6 hr he knows where yo... 2

Fairfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairfield Mortgages