Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

White people are so racist i dont think theres any race on here that bashes anyother race like white people bashes minorities i guess thats what money gives you time to do
oh the shark babe

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

xxx wrote:
White people are so racist i dont think theres any race on here that bashes anyother race like white people bashes minorities i guess thats what money gives you time to do
I hate white people. LOL!!

UTS!!
Whitey McKrackin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Samuel Kurshan wrote:
Whitey,
That's a friend of mine, who just like you and myself supports the Vallejo police Department 100%.
I would be happy to help you or anyone who wants to make a banner in support of our police and so would the person you just posted in response to.
If you are truly sincere about this it should be easy to figure out a way to meet!
Even your make believe friends are stupid.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Whitey,

I guess you don't really want to make a banner in support of our officers and display it at the Police Department because your ego is too big to allow you to part with your anonymity.

That is not a make believe person. He is a friend of mine with a wife and a nine year old son. He was born and raised in Vallejo.

Here's your chance Whitey, a reason to come together for a common cause many of us believe in at a time when our police need our support more than ever.

S h i t or get off the pot Whitey. You'll never receive a sincere offer like this from me again.

It's your move!
Uncle Hulker

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

This is a great website.
Kurshan Coward and Fraud

South San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Samuel Kurshan wrote:
Whitey,
I guess you don't really want to make a banner in support of our officers and display it at the Police Department because your ego is too big to allow you to part with your anonymity.
That is not a make believe person. He is a friend of mine with a wife and a nine year old son. He was born and raised in Vallejo.
Here's your chance Whitey, a reason to come together for a common cause many of us believe in at a time when our police need our support more than ever.
S h i t or get off the pot Whitey. You'll never receive a sincere offer like this from me again.
It's your move!
Shut up Sam. You are one of the reasons their is crime is this city. Your arrest for choking a woman, the constant calls to your "home" for domestic disturbances, vpo having to remove you from city council meetings twice (that i know of) your disturbances in libraries and other public places. Support the police by moving out of town fatso because even the VPOA is laughing at you
sammysbadmojo

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

LOL. no, sammy. he just doesn't want to be associated with the making of one of your ugly blue tarp signs.
shiftless and lazy

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

xxx wrote:
you call white people racist ? your tribe kills it's own almost as fast as you abort yourselves and by the way why don't you buy a dictonary or read an English text book and keep voting democrat they love you
Kurshan Coward and Fraud

South San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Oh yeah sam, maybe the REDmen will show up with you
Get a clue

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

And I suppose someone will now come up with a bad
nigguh website...no doubt updated EVERY minute with recent criminal activity.
really ? really ? STFU and clean up your own house black community.
Lamont Hightower

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

shiftless and lazy wrote:
what about a black criminal watch ?
Not enough eyes!
Get a clue

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

oh.. well hell somebody's allready beat me to it... as I type:
Three rob Vallejo restaurant
Times-Herald staff report
Published By Times Herald

Posted: 10/06/2012 06:35:32 AM PDT

Three men robbed a Denny's restaurant Thursday night, Vallejo police said. The suspects entered the restaurant at 250 Fairgrounds Drive, at about 8:55 p.m.
The manager was away from the register, and when he returned he saw one suspect removing cash from it, police said.

When the manager followed the suspects out, one brandished a handgun, which prompted him to go back into the restaurant, police said.

The suspects, described as black men in their early 20s, then fled the area in a four-door non-descript compact car.
Blackwatch

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

We should have black watch, so that you can keep an eye on the people most likely to rape, assault , rob and burglarize Vallejoans.
Whitey McKrackin

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Samuel Kurshan wrote:
Whitey,
It's your move!
Fatty... if you're involved or someone who befriended you (which I doubt) is involved I'll pass, I'll take my support to another group who is not self serving and destination to fail. Your outbursts, narcissistic behavior and general lack of social skills have been displayed enough that everyone knows you're a loser. I will not be involved with a woman abuser, ever!!! Expunged or not you did it, was arrested and served jail time for it.

Good luck with your blue tarps, I'm sure they'll look classy.
Mahdi

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Get a clue wrote:
And I suppose someone will now come up with a bad
nigguh website...no doubt updated EVERY minute with recent criminal activity.
really ? really ? STFU and clean up your own house black community.
Cop watch is great now it is time to watch those guys who are butt bangin boy scouts.
Blackwatch

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

What about the pimps who pick up the twelve year old girls, take them from their unfit parents , rape them and then put them on the street. I would say they are a rather large group of child predators. Drive down Sonoma and see the teenage girls they turn out. Lots of black child predators, and they make money on it too.

But there won't be a protest from the black community about that travesty either.
slimy

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Blackwatch wrote:
What about the pimps who pick up the twelve year old girls, take them from their unfit parents , rape them and then put them on the street. I would say they are a rather large group of child predators. Drive down Sonoma and see the teenage girls they turn out. Lots of black child predators, and they make money on it too.
But there won't be a protest from the black community about that travesty either.
Hope you are not picking anyone up on Sonoma.
well

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
The cops need to be watched? Do you pay attention to your surroundings when you drive thru this city?! And you think the cops are the problem? If so, you are seriously deluded.
18 Oakland cops face discipline and Davis campus police officer videotaped mercilessly pepper-spraying students during a protest last year is no longer employed by the University.

Cops are human and humans make mistakes, people just want the facts. Oversight should not be feared unless you're abusing your power. It happens, why should Vallejo be different?
Unemplayable Jones

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

The black community in Vallejo is what makes it different. The no. 1 cause of high crime, violence , bad schools and low property value is the black community because they stay silent when it's a black person being an anti social paycho.

Who is the most likely group to raise a son to be a killer? Who commits most of the Vallejo crime? White cops or black thugs ?

Which group is the reason the middle class is fleeing and the demographics are sliding downward? White cops? I don't think so.
It's illiterate, unintelligent people raised by unfit parents.
Wanglow

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Yeah, but the money is not too bad; you don't have to pay your rent, no garbage bills just throw it in the street, taxpayer gives you your EBT, Hell, you don't even have to get out of bed untill you have to go. What a country!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of46
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Fairfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fairfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fairfield People Search