Ex-fiancee says Major hit, choked her

Ex-fiancee says Major hit, choked her

There are 3 comments on the The Mobile Register Online story from Mar 1, 2006, titled Ex-fiancee says Major hit, choked her. In it, The Mobile Register Online reports that:

The former fiancee of state Rep. Eric Major, D-Fairfield, testified Tuesday that he hit her, choked her and threatened to rape her and leave her on the ground.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mobile Register Online.

ACBarr

Raleigh, NC

#1 Oct 7, 2006
This is beyond laughable. I know Mr.Major VERY well and I know that he would never try to rape or otherwise take ANYTHING from a woman. This is just another sad case of a woman scorned and determined to destroy the man if she can't have him. Pathetic.

Since: Jan 07

Carrollton, GA

#2 Feb 26, 2007
I know Mr. Major and believe this is just not true. He has alway been an upstanding gentleman.
Pearl

Birmingham, AL

#3 Jun 30, 2007
I don't know Mr. Major nor the young lady, but in these days morality has gone to the dogs,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More layoffs at the Steel Mill Mar '16 Political corruption 1
News Wal-Mart's shutdown creates new food deserts Mar '16 ThomasA 3
News Hoover to pay $55,078 for transit service in fi... (Feb '13) Jan '16 mavreix 2
News Wal-Mart's shutdown creates new food deserts Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 3
News Wal-Mart's shutdown leaves carless residents wi... Jan '16 Jaimie 2
News 1 Birmingham firefighter injured battling Dolom... (Nov '15) Nov '15 cindy porter 1
News U.S. Steel to permanently close some operations... (Aug '15) Sep '15 LEW 32

Fairfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairfield Mortgages