Judge hears legal challenge seeking o...

Judge hears legal challenge seeking ouster of Birmingham mayor

There are 2 comments on the Alabama Live story from Nov 14, 2007, titled Judge hears legal challenge seeking ouster of Birmingham mayor. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

“I have abandoned the (Fairfield) house as my primary residence”

Mayor Larry Langford spent his first full day in office Wednesday trying to fend off a challenger's court claim that the election should be thrown out because Langford still lives in a neighboring city where he ... via Alabama Live

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Pearl

Danville, AL

#1 Nov 22, 2007
Larry is the man for the job and Cooper needs to go sit on a tack .. where did he come from anyway?
Most people never heard of him.. They sure are digging on Larry and I feel that Larry will win this case ... God is in control...they need to stop all the talk aboutLarry being kicked out of office --Let me say if God says he is to be the Mayor, He will and if He says no, it will be for His good..after all God Is In Control and not the
Media
makin-money223

Paterson, NJ

#2 Nov 25, 2007
Pearl wrote:
Larry is the man for the job and Cooper needs to go sit on a tack .. where did he come from anyway?
Most people never heard of him.. They sure are digging on Larry and I feel that Larry will win this case ... God is in control...they need to stop all the talk aboutLarry being kicked out of office --Let me say if God says he is to be the Mayor, He will and if He says no, it will be for His good..after all God Is In Control and not the
Media
you guys r idiots go on good polls u asses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More layoffs at the Steel Mill Mar '16 Political corruption 1
News Wal-Mart's shutdown creates new food deserts Mar '16 ThomasA 3
News Hoover to pay $55,078 for transit service in fi... (Feb '13) Jan '16 mavreix 2
News Wal-Mart's shutdown creates new food deserts Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 3
News Wal-Mart's shutdown leaves carless residents wi... Jan '16 Jaimie 2
News 1 Birmingham firefighter injured battling Dolom... (Nov '15) Nov '15 cindy porter 1
News U.S. Steel to permanently close some operations... (Aug '15) Sep '15 LEW 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairfield Mortgages