Attempted Sexual Assault/ Kidnapping ...

Attempted Sexual Assault/ Kidnapping - Information Requested

There are 96 comments on the Vermont State Police Department of Public Safety story from Mar 13, 2008, titled Attempted Sexual Assault/ Kidnapping - Information Requested. In it, Vermont State Police Department of Public Safety reports that:

VIOLATION:Attempted Sexual Assault ACCUSED: Isaac Faham AGE:22 CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE: Milton, VT VICTIM: S.P. AGE: 22 CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE: Burlington, VT On 03/06/08 at approximately 2326 hours, Vermont ... via Vermont State Police Department of Pu...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vermont State Police Department of Public Safety.

wow

Troy, NY

#21 Jul 30, 2008
JustAComment - if you do not know this child then keep your unChristian comments to yourself. People should be praying that this child have a great life with in the Lords hands. Instead of speculating on other people's life seems you should keep your nose on your own life and start praying to accept Jesus into your life and learn compassion.
TC-AMF

Troy, NY

#22 Jul 31, 2008
Listen, you people have nothing better to do with your lives!! I am that little girl's mother. SHE IS FINE!!!!!!!!!! And it is up to ME and ONLY ME, to decide if her father will be in her life. And I can tell you it ain't no ones business. You got a problem with me or my daughter. SHUT UP AND GROW THE F%%K UP!!!!!!!!!! GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND JUDGE WHAT YOU SEE.. FAKE A$$ES
Reader in VT

Essex Junction, VT

#23 Aug 2, 2008
Ok look. I've been reading this and following this story, I know who TC is. She was living up in the trailor park and buying drugs from a close friend of mine. She was pawning that baby off on elderly and disabled people every chance she got. I hate to say this, but I wish she would just straighten up and get her stuff together or sooner or later, between the father being a sex offender and the mother being a nut that screams at her little baby because she cant deal wit her, the baby WILL and probably should be taken away. There are a lot of people dying for the chance to have a little girl to love and raise, and I dont think TC is in the right state of mind to do that. Im not tryin to hurt anyone or anything, just put the facts out there. Maybe TC will wake up a little bit after reading it in black and white.
TC-AMF

Troy, NY

#24 Aug 2, 2008
Reader in VT - Who are you to say that about me?? You have no clue how I am. I do not do drugs. I am a good mother. I am shit of people judging me. F%%K off. Mayve you should grow up. I don't pawn my child off.
Friend

Essex Junction, VT

#25 Aug 2, 2008
Ok TC, these people have nothing better to do but make you feel even worse about something you didnt do and couldn't control.So i'll tell you one more time... STOP READING THIS! Theres no point fighting back, just stop reading it and they will eventually stop writing. And for everyone else, your all tweeked and need to mind your business, TC and AM are fine, leave these two alone, they have enough BS to deal with!
Reader in VT

Essex Junction, VT

#26 Aug 3, 2008
Oh yeah, the language you are using with someone voicing their opinions and stating the OBVIOUS facts, shows exactly what type of person you are. You say that I need to grow up, I have children and I put them first, all the time, and I don't use drugs to drown my sorrows. You are definitely the one who needs to grow up. You seem to think that you can lie to people faces (which it's clear that you do, about EVERYTHING) and not face the consequences if you just lie about them, but honey...sooner or later you are going to have to have to face them. Oh and by the way, you can say your a good mom all u want if that's what helps u sleep at night, but everyone that knows you, knows differently.
wow

Troy, NY

#27 Aug 3, 2008
Once again - thou shalt not cast the first stone when living in a glass house. It seems that you do not have all the facts right. Maybe you and your friend have brains that have been fried from drug dealing and drug abuse! The mother and child are innocent victims here. Maybe you should be reporting on your friend SP whose has been arrested on 5/20 and 54/28/08 and is currently incarcerated. The innocent mother is sure not in jail!!!!!!!!!!
Reader in VT

Essex Junction, VT

#28 Aug 3, 2008
Ok, this is the last thing i'm writing. Let's get one thing clear, i have NEVER used a drug in my life. My close friend i was talking about has been close to me for years and just recently started abusing drugs and i do not condone this, however i will not abandon them because of it and if you are a friend of TC, you know the same thing i am going through. Secondly, i just want someone to help her, because i heard that she is hostile and manipulative, she needs help. Please, just help her. That baby deserves someone doing that. I'm sorry if i came across mean, i wasnt trying to do that.
wow

Troy, NY

#29 Aug 4, 2008
The innocent child and innocent mother have not been in that trailer trash park in months. So it is obvious that you DO NOT know what you are talking about. You are going by hearsay. People that have no self-image and are into drugs seem to need to put some one else down to make themselves feel important. I am not going through the same thing you are as TC is not into drugs. I also am not into drugs. I have never seen a happier baby. She is always smiling, clean, well fed, dressed beautiful and is always with her Mom. Her mom is too. There is a much love between them.
Reader in VT

Essex Junction, VT

#30 Aug 4, 2008
Ok i said this was that was the last thing i was saying, but you clearly want to come back at me. I seen TC smoking drugs WITH that baby in the room! I'm going to have to be very blunt with you apparently so you get the picture. I DO NOT use drugs and never have, once again. And i was only at the house to pick someone up and i walked in their house and saw that, with my own two eyes. Believe me, i am disgusted by drug addicts and their lifestyles. You can deny it all you want if it makes you feel better or whatever but THAT is the truth, but you are not helping TC or that baby either. TC clearly has you blinded by her lies but i swear on my life i am not lying. As for the baby, she was so filthy when she was living here she had rashes under her neck from not being bathed for days on end, so much baby dandruff in her head that it was scabbing and peeling. That baby cried from morning to midnight every day. I want you to re examine TC and help her, she can't do this alone, like she thinks and whoever you are thinks too. And sticking up for her is not helping her. The only reason i am saying anything is to convince people to help her, that baby needs an outside intervention if she ever has a shot at a good life, TC cannot provide that for her. Just stop defending her and HELP HER, PLEASE! I know she has a lot going on with Isaac and all, but TC and that beautiful little girl need someone to help them and pull them out of whatever hole TC put them in.
wow

Troy, NY

#31 Aug 4, 2008
I did not come back at you. Whatever you say alleged happened in Vermont is not happening now. TC was only in Vermont a very short time. I am with TC and the baby every day and every evening. I have never witnessed what you have described. They are the happiest most loving mother and daughter I have every seen. That baby is clean and chubby and laughing all the time. Her life in Vermont is in the past. I wish people that would realize that the mother and child are doing well and leave them alone.
Stick To Topic

Essex Junction, VT

#32 Aug 5, 2008
I have been doing research on sex offenders, as a dear relative of mine has recently been a victim of such a crime (nothing to do with this case).You all have gotten way off topic here the mother and child could do nothing to stop nor prevent this from happening. The topic is Isaac Faham of Milton, a sexual pervert. He raped someone, viciously, and we seem to have forgotten about that in this message board. I believe that he is guilty and that the g/f or whatever she is would be a fool to get back with him. After this whole Brooke Benett thing happened, lots of facts came about sex offenders. One being that 96% of sex offenders WILL re-offend. Vt NEEDS tougher laws, including lengthy jail sentences and chemical castration. I also believe that he should be unable to ever see his daughter (apparently he has one, according to these posts) to protect her from the lifestyle that a sex offender lives and the embarrassment of having a sex offender for a father ( It WILL ruin her life). I believe that JustAComment had the right idea, the child should never know or be told the father. This is strictly my opinion having lived through something like this. God bless the mother and child during this trial.
TC-AMF

Troy, NY

#33 Aug 5, 2008
I HAVE been givien FULL custody of my daughter. She does NOT see or talk to Isaac. NOR do I anymore. I want to move on with my life as the same for my daughter. Some people in here, or just sick in the HEAD. I had nothing to do with this. Yet it has turned into me and my daughter. And EVERYONE has forgotten this is about Isaac and that chick SP. LOOK at those two not me and my daughter. Thank you
Stick To Topic

Essex Junction, VT

#34 Aug 5, 2008
Excuse me TC-AMF, that is exactly what I stated, that you had nothing to do with this and it was not your fault. I was not trying to harrass you (which is very clear if you have a rational head on your shoulders), I was just expressing my opinion on the situation, this is a public forum to do so, and if one cannot do this, we are no longer in America. I am glad that you realize that you and your child are better without this loser and you got full custody. the only reason i blogged about this is because of the fact that people here have turned it against you, and i was trying to get people to stick to the topic at hand, which is Isaac and the poor rape victim. There is no reason to be so harsh and rude, I was more or less defending you and the child. This message board is for anyone to express their opinions, not be ridiculed, maybe you should take that into consideration. After reading your past and present messages, you may want to consider some sort of counseling to handle your outbursts ma'am.
Jesus is my Lord

Troy, NY

#35 Aug 5, 2008
Anger is a common emotion when one has been so terribly betrayed as the mother and innocent child have been. It seems this forum and the reason for these forums have also betrayed her and the innocent child. Other forums do not attack each other as this one seems to be doing. It is not our right to judge, that is in the hands of the Lord, especially not judge the innocents of this world.
We can express opinions, but those opinions should not be hateful or hurtful to one another, especially the innocents in this case. I will pray for those involved with this forum, especially the mother and innocent child.
wow

Troy, NY

#36 Aug 5, 2008
Amen!
Stick To Topic

Essex Junction, VT

#37 Aug 5, 2008
Yes, I agree Jesus is my Lord, completely. I was not trying, in anyway, to judge or betray the mother or child. I was simply trying to redirect the forum back to the topic (I.E. my screen name), and this TC-AMF started being rather rude and disrespectful because I was expressing opinion and i did not consider it in anyway disrespectful to the mother or child. I was disrespectful towards a sex offender...yes, but name one person on this earth that doesn't believe that sex offenders are, not being rude, but scum. Also, the outbursts of rudeness TC-AMF has towards an innocent citizen making a comment, that she does not even know, that's what i call uncalled for and attacking people, I in no way went after her or be hateful or hurtful to her, but she was that to me. I was speaking my mind, and if you don't like that then maybe you should be off the forum an stop attacking people...maybe then they won't attack you, which seems everyone here is doing and clearly for a reason. I am in no way connected to this, or know anyone in the case, i was just simply commenting on a blog I passed by and decided to give my opinions on sex offenders and how they effect everyone around them, and then i get called sick in the head but a total stranger. She turned this into a fight, rather than an expression of opinion, we shouldn't be critiqued for that.
Jesus is my Lord

Troy, NY

#38 Aug 6, 2008
Col 3:12-13 So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience; bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as you, so also should the Lord forgave you.
The definition of "compassion" in the dictionary says that compassion means sympathetic consciousness of others' distress along with a desire to alleviate it.
Please let us be compassionate toward the innocents in this forum. Let us truely stick to the topic and not cause any more pain to the innocents.
wow

United States

#39 Aug 6, 2008
Thank you Jesus is my Lord
stick to topic

Essex Junction, VT

#40 Aug 6, 2008
Ok, now you have gone a little nuts. This forum is just that, a forum to discuss matters and opinions, and if the "innocents" have a problem with it, then maybe the "innocents" should stop reading it and allow people to express themselves, maybe that would stop their "pain and distress", stay off the site! Do you think that might help? instead of harrassing people expressing their opinions, ignore them and stop reading and WOW, no more distress from the site, imagine that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Winooski fire chief accused of inappropriate co... Apr '16 Chief Bone Smoker 2
News Single payer advocates propose expansion of Dr.... (Dec '15) Jan '16 FEDERAL CIRCUS OF... 2
News HERO: Passerby Saves 83-Year-Old From Burning Home (Nov '15) Nov '15 DILF 3
Jonathan Ladue AKA Faolon Wells (Feb '13) Sep '15 RIP 34
Is EuroFoodMart Legit? (Apr '11) Apr '15 Dude 28
News Restaurant hires PR firm after bacon brouhaha (Aug '14) Apr '15 Henu 3
Debate: Debt Ceiling - Fairfax, VT (Jul '11) Jul '11 June Ganter 1

Fairfax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairfax Mortgages