Attempted Sexual Assault/ Kidnapping - Information Requested

Mar 13, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Vermont State Police Department of Public Safety

VIOLATION:Attempted Sexual Assault ACCUSED: Isaac Faham AGE:22 CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE: Milton, VT VICTIM: S.P. AGE: 22 CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE: Burlington, VT On 03/06/08 at approximately 2326 hours, Vermont ... via Vermont State Police Department of Pu...

Comments
1 - 20 of 96 Comments Last updated Aug 28, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
CCC

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2008
Every one should be considered innocent until proven guilty. There are always two sides to every story. Will a hispanic male get a fair trial in Burlington, Vermont? Why was this woman hitch hiking at that time of night? Oh, could it be because she has an active angel dust addiction!(Personal knowledge of S.P.)
eric

Neillsville, WI

#2 Mar 18, 2008
and why are you a typical liberal who has to take the minority side everytime,belame the american when you dont have all the facts?How do you know for sure she has a angeldust addiction,and if she did,,,does it make it right that she be sexually assulted?

The one place on earth,you will get a fair trial is in Vermont.

Since: Jan 08

Saint Albans, VT

#3 Mar 21, 2008
only time will tell
Reader in VT

Essex Junction, VT

#4 Apr 8, 2008
Who are you to say that she is lying and not telling the truth? This Isaac guy looks like a real creep. Are you his mother or something? Why would you be posting stuff in Charlotte, VT when you are from Florida? You must personally know them then, you knew it was at night and not only her BUT HIM TOO are addicted to angel dust. I think that even though she isn't the best company to keep, the news said he had a daughter and girlfriend at home, no matter what he should'nt have been near her, especially if shes a drug addict. He should've kept his you know what in his pants and been happy to have a new baby at home, not out sleeping around. He deserves whatever they give him, with all that at home, he never should have been near another woman...period

Since: Jan 08

Saint Albans, VT

#5 Apr 9, 2008
you sure are up to date on the story lol, maybe he was just expressing his freedom of speach... doesnt matter if he is from florida or not
Reader in VT

Essex Junction, VT

#6 Apr 10, 2008
Yes I am up to date on this story, I think it's wrong for someone to do what he did to the mother of his child, and to his child. I know they were expressing their freedom of speech, as was I, but I was pointing out that they are from FL because of where this happened. They must personally know either Isaac or the girlfriend to be concerned with a story all the way up in little Charlotte, VT to be commenting this story and to be concerned about his welfare. All I can think of is how do we know he won't get out and try doing the same thing to another woman, or worse his daughter. I think that he needs serious counseling and it would be a crying shame if they let him out with a slap on the wrist because I feel that people like him are a threat to our community and to the well being of women in VT. Sex offenders are the lowest scum of the earth and it's even worse when there is a child in the mix. How do you explain your daddy being on the sex offender registry?
Lover1998

Essex Junction, VT

#7 Apr 10, 2008
I agree with Reader in VT. My relatives live up where he was living, in Milton. I have an 8 year old daughter and they called me a day before this happened and told me not to come up for my scheduled visit the following day. When I asked them why not, they told me because their 16 year old daughter and 17 year old friend were trying to be lured into a spanish man's truck, he was promising them free marijuana to take a ride with him (they don't do drugs, but he was trying to pressure it on them). He said they would have "fun" and "party" a little. This was at 9:45 at night while they were walking back from down the road getting clothes from my nieces friends house who was spending the night. The following day, they saw it on the news and immediately called me and said that the guy that tried picking them up had been caught for attempted rape. My heart dropped, all I could think of was that could have been one of my nieces. I was disgusted and if he does get out, and dares to go back to that trailor park, they are all planning on protesting and getting that pervert out of there immediately. There are several girls and little children in there and they cannot and should not be subjected to having to look over their shoulders for a sex offender. This was not the first time and won't be the last.
TC-AMF

Troy, NY

#8 Jul 7, 2008
I am the mother of his child. Not everyone knows whats going on. I can not even say what he was thinking. I believe at the time he was really fucked up on drugs!!
TC-AMF

Troy, NY

#9 Jul 7, 2008
Listen we can not sit here and judge the girl, nor can we sit here and judge Isaac. I do still love him, because he gave me a beautiful daughter. He is to blame and so is she. She did not have to get into that truck with him. Everyone just needs to chill the f''k out!!
Waiting for prosecution

Saint Albans, VT

#10 Jul 11, 2008
You are the mother of his child and you forgive that low-life? You must be a really weak and desperate woman to not come to your senses about this man. They may have both been to blame had he been single...yet he had YOU and your child at home, however he still was trying to get lucky and picked up some girl instead of you. You clearly were not enough for him and he is a sick person and you are CRAZY to put you and your child in danger if he gets out and you get back with him and put your poor little kid in the middle of his and apparently yours twisted games. You must not be much better of a person than he was and your child deserves better than him being the father, and clearly of you being the mother. If you get back with that bastard, then your child should be taken away...immediately. You need to put your childs welfare before your own blind selfish twisted "love". Your boyfriend should be hung up by the balls, and apparently you should be right next to him, you are disturbed!
Waiting for prosecution

Saint Albans, VT

#11 Jul 11, 2008
Oh and by the way...the drugs are a good bonus point too. Lets put you and your daughter in the midst of a drug addict that gets so high he....according to you....cant think for himself and does irrational things. Then your child will definitely be taken away from you in the middle of drug house that you are gonna chose to make with him!
TC-AMF

AOL

#12 Jul 11, 2008
Waiting for prosecution - Who the f**k r u to talk to me like that. Who said I was getting back with him?? If I was getting back with him, I would go visit him and write him. I have a daughter to thinkm about!! You got kids?? F**K YOU!! You have NO clue who I am!!
sad

Troy, NY

#13 Jul 13, 2008
This comment area is getting out of control. How can Waiting for Procecution judge the mother and the innocent child. You seem to think you know what you are tailking about but in TC-AMF comments there was no mention of forgiveness and taking him back into her life. It seems she only made a comment about that the only thing she still loves about him is the daughter he gave her. It is obviuos by where the mother posted her comment that she is not in vermont standing by his side. How can you persume that she is a bad mother. Waiting for prosecutio are you projecting your own life experiences with drugs and bad people!
wow

Troy, NY

#14 Jul 13, 2008
wow u people should go on other forums here. Not all are so nasty and judgemental
friend

Essex Junction, VT

#15 Jul 13, 2008
I know TC-AMF, she's not stupid, and her child is taken care of just fine. Isaac screwed up, but that's not her fault. She's doing everything she can to make this all right for her and the baby...please don't add to the stress she already has....and TC-AMF, just stop reading these crappy posts!
sad

Hudson, NY

#16 Jul 15, 2008
Thank you friend for a positive message for the mother and child.
TC-AMF

AOL

#17 Jul 26, 2008
Thank you friend in burlington, vt. i think, i know who you are. my daughter is great!! she knows only me and wants only me. as for isaac, he can becomes someones b**ch, in prison for all i care!!
JustAComment

Albany, NY

#18 Jul 28, 2008
Unreal. That poor, poor, poor child. Will she live a normal life? Probably not. So many emotions over a low life. From what I have read, it seems this guy knew exactly where to go and who to pick. Pretty scarey. Very scarey. That child should never be told who his/her father is.
sad

Albany, NY

#19 Jul 28, 2008
Yes the mother and child are innocent victims. She has her mother and extended family who will never put the blame on the mother or child. From what I have been told the child is a very happy child with a mother that lavious her with love. The child will have a very normal life with her single mom.
JustAComment

Albany, NY

#20 Jul 30, 2008
Interesting point of view. It probably has already affected the child. Some just can't see past their nose.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vermont restaurant removes - bacon' sign after ... 19 hr Horny Mommy 37
Restaurant hires PR firm after bacon brouhaha Thu Jeff 1
Vermont: Muslim War on the Word 'Bacon' Wed Weird 0ne 2 3
Jonathan Ladue AKA Faolon Wells (Feb '13) Jul '14 Alan 22
Vermont legislators hear of child protection co... Jun '14 Truth Hurts 1
holly plantier. (Jan '14) Jun '14 poop scooper 2
VT Who do you support for Governor in Vermont in 2... (Oct '10) Mar '13 Alexs Tavern LLC 113
•••
Fairfax Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fairfax Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fairfax People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE