Sheldon man dies in crash

Sheldon man dies in crash

There are 1 comment on the story from Apr 26, 2009, titled Sheldon man dies in crash. In it, reports that:

A Sheldon man was killed Friday when his car went off the road and into a ditch on Vermont 104 in Fairfax, Vermont State Police said.

Join the discussion below, or

Marshfield, VT

#1 Jul 25, 2009
I feel very sad for the Churchill family, and very much for Dustin's son Jaden. I have known Dustin for a great part of my life and I know how much he was deeply loved and the spirit of Dustin will go on with his son. I just want to give the Churchill's my best wishes. We will all miss Dustin every day! He will never be forgotten, just look at Jaden and you will see Dustin in his eyes and smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse beshaw- look at the trash defending him Sat Richard 1
News Will a Supreme Court decision change psychiatri... Oct 4 Tanya 1
News Winooski fire chief accused of inappropriate co... (Mar '16) Apr '16 Chief Bone Smoker 2
News Single payer advocates propose expansion of Dr.... (Dec '15) Jan '16 FEDERAL CIRCUS OF... 2
Debate: Debt Ceiling - Fairfax, VT (Jul '11) Jul '11 June Ganter 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Vermont (D... (Oct '10) Jul '11 Marcy Unaitis 21
News Milton man convicted of lewd and lascivious con... (Jun '10) Jun '10 holden 2

Fairfax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairfax Mortgages