Is is possible to have a screening on me, without my knowledge or consent?

Posted in the Fairfax Forum

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2014
cegwoousreeviole tte

Crownsville, MD

#1 Nov 6, 2013
Is is possible to have a screening on me, without my knowledge or consent?I just did my free annual credit report, and it came back with one inquiry that puzzled me. The Screening Group via Universal Credit Service has done a check on me. They listed the permissible purpose as: Tenant Screening. I'm unfamiliar with both groups, and I don't recall signing anything that would give them permission to do so... I thought tenant screening was for people signing leases on apartments and houses (I have done no such thing). Did I miss something?
kurefugiyroaxpen nell

Crownsville, MD

#2 Nov 6, 2013
cegwoousreeviolette wrote:
Is is possible to have a screening on me, without my knowledge or consent?I just did my free annual credit report, and it came back with one inquiry that puzzled me. The Screening Group via Universal Credit Service has done a check on me. They listed the permissible purpose as: Tenant Screening. I'm unfamiliar with both groups, and I don't recall signing anything that would give them permission to do so... I thought tenant screening was for people signing leases on apartments and houses (I have done no such thing). Did I miss something?.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 21, 2014
Yes, it is right that the tenant screening is for the people signing lease on apartments. My property management company, Tropicana Realty performs tenant screening on the prospective tenants.
Ullo

Bristow, VA

#4 Jan 22, 2014
Sounds like someone might have your SS# and trying to use it rent an apt. I would check into it further, they might screw up your credit if they rent something pretending to be you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 2 hr Reliable supplier 1
Police motorcycle competition revs up for a goo... Sun Gregg 1
Free car history report? (Nov '13) Aug 29 Carmi 2
Traffic stops Aug 26 Police speed trap... 1
Teaparty Taliban Meeting and Grab Dance Aug 7 TeapartyTaliban T... 1
annette MARION WANTS TO MARRY ALIEN, AND BE IN ... Aug 4 Sonnyboylethalstein 2
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
•••
•••
•••

Fairfax Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fairfax People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fairfax News, Events & Info