Review: K S White Tiger Martial Arts

Review: K S White Tiger Martial Arts

Posted in the Fairfax Forum

Sharon O

Vienna, VA

#1 Sep 26, 2011
Awful awful school! No real instruction! More like a daycare for children! Black belts are paid for, not earned! Go to a real school, this one is shit!
karl S

Arlington, VA

#2 Jul 31, 2012
terrible school. All they want is you to pay for a belt. Dont sign their contracts. They push kids through that have no skill. Make you take belt tests monthly. BEWARE
Dolores C

Fairfax, VA

#3 Dec 3, 2013
This school is terrible, it is a day care. Master Lee is was very disrespectful with my kid. I spoke with one of the owner and I still waiting to get in touch with me about the incidents with my kid. Master JAY, that little woman, has issues. When my kid asked her something her response was "whaaat?"like she was annoyed by the kids. Her attitude stinks. When she is upset she growls like a dog "grrrr, why you do that". She does well with people of her own culture but not with other cultures. She told my kid to do knuckle push ups because he opened his eyes when they were mediating, he did it for long period of time and made him repeat because his knee touched the ground and while he was doing the push ups she got a stick and touched my kids nose and said "do it" shit I am paying for my kid to have fun and learn no for a crazy woman to come a torture him. I DO NOT RECOMEND THIS PLACE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Schupp Companies 8 hr Catherine 1
News 4 Teens Accused Of Beating, Robbing Man In Mall... (Jul '08) Jun 20 Her 67
Skype mistress needed Jun 15 Cradybrady21 1
Skype Wedgie dares :) Jun 15 Cradybrady21 1
FairfaxUnderground (Sep '12) Jun 11 john mosby 32
Review: Soft Touch Therapy Inc (May '09) May '15 StanK 6
Review: Fairfax Kitchen Bath Remodeling May '15 jennhudso 1
More from around the web

Fairfax People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE